Click Here!

Danse Macabre - An Original Vampire Story

ChrissyQuinn

Why the Garrett hate? He is really self centered, but he's so entertaining!

don't really hate him, he just seems like the best candidate for the next gruesome death....you wanna kill him, you know you do :P

I'm not going to lie... the thought has crossed my mind. But he's just so fun to write! With his "Angel Face" and his energy and that desperate almost neurotic need to be the center of attention.

... someone else going to die... that's all I'm going to say on that one.. :D Also! I just hit 100 pages!! Wooo.

471638007_67624aa570.jpg And now for a random Ballet image because :DNatalia-Osipova-and-Ivan-Vasiliev-in-Fac

I'm not going to lie... the thought has crossed my mind. But he's just so fun to write! With his "Angel Face" and his energy and that desperate almost neurotic need to be the center of attention.

Like I said, he's grown on me, probably because he is kinda adorkable when he's drunk! Now that he explained everything, he's not so big of an ass!

You know I didn't look at it like that, I just looked at as Autumn hooking up with Evan and well they're a package deal. :D

I kinda forgot that it would've been a package deal! Evan is so passive to the point of cuteness!

... someone else going to die... that's all I'm going to say on that one.. :D Also! I just hit 100 pages!! Wooo.

471638007_67624aa570.jpg And now for a random Ballet image because :DNatalia-Osipova-and-Ivan-Vasiliev-in-Fac

Heh... already know who... at least I would go in that direction, after the spoiler you gave last night! :D And woot! Congrats!

Edited by KoKoa_B

Like I said, he's grown on me, probably because he is kinda adorkable when he's drunk! Now that he explained everything, he's not so big of an ass!

I kinda forgot that it would've been a package deal! Evan is so passive to the point of cuteness!

Heh... already know who... at least I would go in that direction, after the spoiler you gave last night! :D And woot! Congrats!

Evan is too adorable, I've already decided that When I write "Deadly Intermission" (which is going to be a short story after I finish with Dark Awakenings) it's going to be about Evan and Garrett, because I love their dynamic... Even if some people aren't fans... :P

And to quote Ygrit from game of thrones... YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW! :P

So I did it! And here it is! And I think I might do a cheezy fake interview every month or some shit because this was kind of fun >.> Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by ChrissyQuinn

Kendra's the mist and she's coming for payback! Wooooooooo

I didn't want that to be true (although you meant Kendra is the shadows). But when Estella mentioned Margot, I was like "FUCK"!

...... and Vlad knew. Because Kendra would be stalking my Colette... if Colette was within the regular confines of Crimson Hill! But she's not; she's safe and sound in the prison!

Maybe Colette only snapped a little bit and the rest was somewhat faked so that she would be safe from the shadows. Not to say that she wasn't grieving but I have a feeling that she realized Aleksi wasn't dead earlier than what we're led to believe.

I have another crackpot theory, though. The shadows are both Kendra and Margot. The kid is one and she's a vampire which should mean that her brain is more advanced than normal, right? So, what if she knew or assumed that Autumn had a hand in her mother's death and is aiding Kendra into torturing her through the shadows? Because why all of the sudden the shadows appear now instead of a bit after her death? Her daughter is of age to understand and manipulate... on top of the notion of her father's "death" as well. Or that Vlad is aiding that as well in Margot.

That's why Aleksi said to get her away from him.

The more I think about it, the more it feels like a setup that Vlad planned. If he was truly upset about Niki killing Aleksi, Niki would've been dead instead of turned, no matter what he was promised!

Where is page 59....come on man, I need it....I got the shakes here, don't leave me hanging! :cry:

I might post it next week with chapter 11.

As for the theory crafting... I will suggest that you consider what the vision of teenage colette demonstrated about her personality.

:devil: Exactly!

So which Ballet dancer in my story would you like to see "interviewed" I guess I could put Elizabeta in there too.

:devil: Exactly!

So which Ballet dancer in my story would you like to see "interviewed" I guess I could put Elizabeta in there too.

Elizabeta would be good. Then Tristan!

• 1 month later...

Behold! The Print copy of Danse :) Sorry about the massive photos its a new phone.

IMAG0009_BURST002.jpg

IMAG0008_BURST003_1.jpgIMAG0007_BURST002.jpg

So cool! I'm so happy for you. I always wanted to see my name on a book but since that hasn't happened, I'm happy to at least say I know someone that has.

Great job, it looks beautiful!

CL

awesome story, buy the book, buy two they make great xmas gifts, they're the perfect size to throw at spiders too, and for you ladies, they are excellent for smacking your husband/boyfriend in the head - bg enough to hurt but still small enough you won't have to take an unexpected trip to the hospital ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys :) I'm working on trying to get the next update to you soon :) Especially since I kind of abruptly ended the last chapter lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.