Click Here!

Danse Macabre - An Original Vampire Story

ChrissyQuinn

Chapter 6 finished and posted... I pushed some things back in favor of smut... >.> *cough* Sorry, Kendra will be addressed in chapter 7.

Updated! Chapter 5 up! I am not 100% on chapter five, if anyone reads it can you please leave some feedback, somewhere. Pretty please? I promise I'll try to incorporate most changes.

Didn't think it was bad, could've expanded a bit on the kendra gregory relationship, maybe a bit more graphic in the torture scene...just a bit more blood and gore to emphesize how bad it was for both of them.

Oh, and the tombroom scene was a bit clipped, but I suppose you're saving that for later

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shit I didn't know this was here... I've been writing! :D And I'd support an I Hate Kendra fan club... There will be more tomb Vlad stuff coming up and... I'll go back and edit for more gore :) But... not until I've finished, we're also almost half way (I only planned originally on 20 chapters).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah so, we're getting close to the end... and I'm curious how others would want book 1 to end. Because I know how I want it to end...but I'm curious about how others want it to :)

... don't ask me that. A beheading would be good. But we don't know your plans for book two!

You know my idea, Vlad, aliens, area 51, vampire space pirates :)

-__- you forgot to add tentacles... XD

So it's done... Anyone have ideas for book 2? :D... like a title *cough*

Ooo, Awakenings I like that... Or.. Dark Awakenings! :D Or or.... Dance Macabre: Awakenings

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally finished chapter nine! And I knew that Vlad wasn't as threatening and cold-hearted as he could be. Okay, I think that Elizabeta has a point, that he doesn't want to listen but he showed more leniency than I imagined towards Autumn. You teased us with the possibility of a Vlad/Autumn pairing but I have a theory as to why it didn't happen.

A few days ago, you asked in SB did any of us have an idea as far as who the shadow is. You gave out a hint saying that the shadow and the mist were two different people. These are just my opinions but this is what I feel.

The mist is Vlad, proven when he tore through the traitorous vampires.

1. Aleksi is the shadow. Only because it seethes and watches over Autumn, particularly when she's around those he didn't care for when he was alive: Niki, Evan and Garrett.

2. Kendra could be, only because she's fucking vindictive. I don't believe she would've been a caring mother to Charlotte but I have a feeling that she would pretend to care only to find a way to hurt people again.

3. Gregory is still alive so he's neither.

4. The same for Charlotte.

Those are my theories. Great chapter as always!

You have a few good theories there, Kokoa! I will point out that the baby's name is Margot. Charlotte is Aleksi's rebound, and... well I won't spoil it :D Chapter 10 is coming along nicely and should be up Sunday at the latest. I also solemnly swear that I will not blow anything up, make anyone else nutters, or kill anyone off this chapter :D lol But we will finally all know what's stalking the halls of Crimson Hill :D

v_v sorry. I don't know why Charlotte stuck out more than Margot!

:D It's okay....*cackles* maybe you sensed that... Charlotte has a bigger role to play. *slow smile* Biiiiiig stuff is going on... biiiiiig stuff.

Edited by ChrissyQuinn

You have a few good theories there, Kokoa! I will point out that the baby's name is Margot. Charlotte is Aleksi's rebound, and... well I won't spoil it :D Chapter 10 is coming along nicely and should be up Sunday at the latest. I also solemnly swear that I will not blow anything up, make anyone else nutters, or kill anyone off this chapter :D lol But we will finally all know what's stalking the halls of Crimson Hill :D

oh go ahead and kill someone, :D you'll feel better if you do...Garret is an insufferable ego maniac....just saying ;)

oh go ahead and kill someone, :D you'll feel better if you do...Garret is an insufferable ego maniac....just saying ;)

I will admit that I didn't like Garrett in the beginning but he's coming around! I think I'm more upset at Autumn for going back to him, though.

I will admit that I didn't like Garrett in the beginning but he's coming around! I think I'm more upset at Autumn for going back to him, though.

You know I didn't look at it like that, I just looked at as Autumn hooking up with Evan and well they're a package deal. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.