Click Here!

A Harem for the Raikage

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Guest Valerius

If anyone is still following this thread I have a proposal:
What if each one of us makes a part of the story?
It's pretty useless if we keep saying "Oh and add this, add that" waiting for someone to come and write an entire story based on that.

We should instead make single pieces and then unite them.

I can take the job and write most of this If I'm not alone, i'd like to see this thing done.

It's pretty useless if we keep saying "Oh and add this, add that" waiting for someone to come and write an entire story based on that.

I can take the job and write most of this If I'm not alone, i'd like to see this thing done.

As long as I get written permissions from everyone concerned for you to post their bits, or if this is done as a Round Robin, where you start it off and others can add chapters, this is fine. However, I'm going to ask that you not post scenes to this thread.

Thanks!

Guest Valerius

As long as I get written permissions from everyone concerned for you to post their bits, or if this is done as a Round Robin, where you start it off and others can add chapters, this is fine. However, I'm going to ask that you not post scenes to this thread.

Thanks!

What do you mean by "Scenes"? You mean parts of the story?

I do not intend to violate any copyright of any sort, I just liked the idea, no one seems to be willing to write so I tho that we could write a little part of the story, and we go on and on uniting it into a complex one.

That is because, as all of you may know, when you write a story you don't "get off" from it, you want to read something you did not expect, something another person must write. So this is my idea.

Should we create another discussion? Fine by me, I don't really care.

If you say it's Ok, I might write the first chapter, tho English is not my native "Lingua" as you may have noticed already.

Maybe the Round Robin is a better idea however.

Can I start here?

Given your suggestion, a round robin story does seem to be the easiest way to go about this.

This thread can be used to discuss ideas and strategies, as long as they are kept on topic and relevant to the original challenge. It is alright to post small parts of stories, if necessary for discussing how to proceed, but only a paragraph and preferably not longer than 10 lines.

But the forum is not for posting stories. Stories are to be posted in the Archive, in the correct subdomain.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

I am quite okay with you doing that since it means that at least someone is doing something about my challenge.

Thanks!

Following the Mods' rules is a good way for the story to stay up once it is posted. In fact be sure to follow the site's rules for disclaimers and such so it isn't deleted please.

What do you mean by "Scenes"? You mean parts of the story?

I do not intend to violate any copyright of any sort, I just liked the idea, no one seems to be willing to write so I tho that we could write a little part of the story, and we go on and on uniting it into a complex one.

That is because, as all of you may know, when you write a story you don't "get off" from it, you want to read something you did not expect, something another person must write. So this is my idea.

Should we create another discussion? Fine by me, I don't really care.

If you say it's Ok, I might write the first chapter, tho English is not my native "Lingua" as you may have noticed already.

Maybe the Round Robin is a better idea however.

Can I start here?

Okay, go ahead as long as you listen to the mods go ahead and share your ideas. Also, your English appears to be good enough to at least be an average to above average natural English speaker.

Given your suggestion, a round robin story does seem to be the easiest way to go about this.

This thread can be used to discuss ideas and strategies, as long as they are kept on topic and relevant to the original challenge. It is alright to post small parts of stories, if necessary for discussing how to proceed, but only a paragraph and preferably not longer than 10 lines.

But the forum is not for posting stories. Stories are to be posted in the Archive, in the correct subdomain.

Once again listen to the Mods.

Alright as the OP and creator of the challlenge in which you are asking your question Valerius go forth and do as you wish though I would like it if you reviewed my posts in this thread since I think I have a good timeline going. When it comes to what you asked if anyone was paying attention to this thread then yes I was. However, I had already put forth my thoughts on everything already posted and I coudn't think of anythinhg else to post that would anything to the discussion. I have seen threads which the OP's were asked not to continue posting just make sure that their challenge stays at the top of the list so I did my best not aggravate the Mods by going what they said.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Crimsonheart

Can you anyone tell if there is a raikage harem story or Kushina is seduced and turned into a slut of Jiraiya's along with a every other women or Fugaku Uchiha (Itachi and Sasuke's father) gathering power and support to take over Konoha and then the world by seducing various women or even sasuke or naruto or even oc turns women into there slave or pet

Guest JOKER
On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, BitterNTR said:

I wouldn’t mind chipping in here and there since I’m a bit free now.

That is if this is still going on, of course.

Hi hey BitterNTR can you take on this challenge or i have another idea for you about hinata NTR naruto with a the raikage

So about the story why not the former raikage come to tsunade about exchange marriage contract alliance between Kumo and konoah and there is a konoah shinobi choji who have married a Kumo kunoichi karui so in exchange a shinobi of Kumo him must marry a powerfull and impregnable konoah kunoichi and he said he is going to stay and open a dojo in konoah tsunade accept she think about that son of a b . naruto whose granny comment and attitude made her mad day after day and Watch the hyuga removal attempt and said to him there is the hyuaga girl who married naruto and have boruto ( who understand love 7yo) she as the best asset ( ass and chest )of this village and is in age of procrating powerfull babyes she is verry naive and little shy she is gonna be your personal guide of this village im gonna bring them in your new dojo tomorrow you can begin to sect her then but you can humiliate naruto boruto and tease them about hinata and ask them about guest room there and i can tell you in a week time she is gonna love the BBC of yours and scream your name and humilliate both huby and son(about lemon dojo fuck before boruto ,dinner fuck whhile naruto is drunk make a hole for naruto or boruto to Watch fuck everywhere in the house humiliating words and picture in all house etc). Thanks

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Trutalk

I know I’m necroing the thread, but I hope a writer can write this story of a Hinata x Raikage fic where she gets pregnant 

””Maybe Hinata does it to spite her father, for the way he scorned her throughout her entire childhood. So she gives The Raikage what he wants, the byakugan.

She never gets caught. She hides her pregnancy thanks to Genjutsu, and gives birth in Kumo

Years later, her son comes to Konoha. He embarrasses Boruto and maybe sleeps with some Konoha Milfs.

Hinata looks on with pride in her accomplishments. Making sure Kumo becomes the strongest village, as Naruto’s generation fades with time.”””

• 5 months later...
On 3/4/2015 at 9:33 PM, Guest TheWarlockofChaos said:

I though ti was unfortunate that a character with as much Lemon potential as the Yondiame Raikage A has never had a harem. He is the leader of his village giving him massive amounts of authority and has participated in or ordered two kidnapping attempts of kunoichi (Kushina and Hinata). He is also from a lineage which grants him a nearly invulnerable body and immense stamina and strength. He has immense control over the lightning release to the point he can choose which nerves to affect with it.

In this challenge I would like the Raikage to seduce Kushina away from Minato like in "Red and Black" http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600103686 and make her a part of his harem you could even make her the mother of Karui. He should gather kunoichi from different nations like the Raikage from "Fire and Lightning" http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600103577 and make them his sex slaves like in these pictures (bonus points if he makes their husbands cuckolds).

DO NOT CLICK ON THE HENTAIMATE LINKS! IT WILL GIVE YOU A VIRUS!!!

Edited by WillowDarkling
Links removed because of warning of a virus

• 3 years later...
Guest Paulthemazing
On 8/27/2015 at 2:30 PM, Guest Valerius said:

As long as we can get every girl not just his village like Ino, Tsunade, Etc maybe some time traveling schanigans 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.