Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

• 1 month later...

Hmm, well I vaguely recall the mods saying that we can't post more than a few paragraphs of content in the forums. I randomly wrote this earlier one, trying to inspire myself but no such luck. Maybe it'll help a few of you, who knows.

It runs on a similar premise of Milf Sensei - but is completely separated and takes place in its own world.

Kushina let out a surprised yelp as her young student's fist was suddenly wrapped in her long red hair, and she was roughly yanked down. The busty red headed mother found herself falling off the bed and landing on her knees, Jokuro's massive cock slapped across her face, leaving a smear of white sperm across her beautiful face. Her large, round and heavy breasts pressed against his thighs and her full, plump ass wiggled from side to side as her violet eyes met the grey eyes of her 13 year old student. "I wanna see those lips wrapped around my cock sensei!" He practically demanded, a lust filled sneer on his lips.

Kushina's eyes widened when she realized just how hard the pillar of flesh resting atop her head now felt - he never even went down after cumming! "Kami-sama.." Kushina breathed, violet eyes wide with awe at the sheer vitality of his cock. This situation was ridiculous. Her spandex shorts hung from the ceiling fan, her Jonin flak jacket had been ripped in half - her lacy black bra...to be frank, Kushina had no idea where it was. The last she remembered, she was wearing it when she gave her student the lap dance he won from her in their bet and then it was gone. Then there was her lacy black thong, it was pulled to the side on her hips and wedged between her full ass cheeks.

She realized idly - as her student speared his massive cock through the space between her big tits and fucked a good few inches of dick meat down her throat.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Exceeded the allowed ten lines of story text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I've got to echo the last guest, Jordoz has provided by far the best ideas based on this forum, would be great to see them all posted as a fic, it would certainly get them more views than these forums get and hopefully spark more interest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest RAVEn QUoth

HEllo, JordoZ...

CAn you Please Write this complete story challenge or even a compilation of all the works that you have done on this challenge. I will be very interested in reading it.