Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

Guest sneaky666

Had it not been for the contraception jutsu she had placed on herself earlier, she had no doubt that she would be pregnant right now.

Kushina strolled through the streets of Konoha with a bounce in her step. She was in pretty good spirits; she had just made the resolve to use her massive sex appeal to her advantage. Due to her competitive streak she also suspected that she could probably land more sex than her son. As she thought, it didn’t take her very long before she got attention from some horny teenagers, four of them to be exact.

“Isn’t that Kushina Uzumaki?”

“The Hokage’s wife? Yeah, God damn she’s hot!”

“Hey, don’t let the Hokage hear you say that.”

“Yeah, he’d kill you.”

“If I got a chance with her, I’d take the risk.”

“Haha, yeah me too.”

“Me three, I’d like to fuck her silly and have her scream my name”

They weren’t speaking very loudly, but she could hear the conversation quite clearly. She smirked to herself and was actually quite turned on by the things they said about her, the four boys didn’t know what was about to hit them. Kushina turned around and looked at the foursome, all of a sudden, they looked pretty nervous.

“Shit did she hear us?” One of the boys mumbled.

“Fuck, I don’t know.” Another said.

“Hey.” Kushina said, happily as she approached. “What are you boys up to?” her tone slightly teasing.

“N-Not much” One of the boys said.

“Just admiring the view.” A cockier boy said. He looked to be about 15 years old with black hair, green eyes, slightly tanned skin and a mischevious smile. Kushina thought he was quite handsome and clearly pretty full of himself, she had already decided that he was her favourite out of the group.

“Oh, and what views that?” Kushina said coyly.

“That obscene body of yours” The boy replied.

Kushina was quite surprised this boy would be so bold.

“Y-Yeah, you’re a real hotty Kushina-sama.” Another one of the boys said.

“Yeah, every woman in the village is jealous of you.” The previously nervous boy said.

Seemingly all the boys got much bolder after hearing how the black haired boy spoke to her.

“Hmm, is that so?” Kushina said, feigning innocence. “Maybe you boys would like to show me a good time then.” It was more of a statement than a question “How about it?”.

“H-Hell yeah, we’d love too!” one of the boys said.

“So where to Kushina-san?” said the dark haired boy, boldly placing his hand on her exposed, curvacious hip.

Thats all I've got for now, if you have an idea of where you want it to go tell me.

It's interesting, but Kushina should be less direct with the boys. She should tease them and make more exhibitionism until the boy is more confident and rude with her. Otherwise it's not bad.

Guest Cretin

I can't for the life of me find it but there is a pretty good ntr story out there where a house guest has his way with kushina and hinata. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Guest narutouchiha1994

I can't for the life of me find it but there is a pretty good ntr story out there where a house guest has his way with kushina and hinata. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

maybe Konoha Hospitality its on hentai foundry

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Oops, sorry about my previous post I accidentally sent it before adding what I was going to say. Konoha Hospitality is indeed on Hentai Foundry and Ronin (the author) is calling himself Rabiator on it. Hope that makes it easier to find for you. On a side note said story was updated around two weeks ago and he has another story there as well.

Guest Guest

Just throwing some ideas out there for this story, tell me what you think of them. Can you think of ways these ideas could develop?

- Kushina gets gangbanged by her students/random teens on the beach.

- Kushina has sex with her son's fanboys, since hes the hero of Konoha now it stands to reason he'd have fanboys.

- Kushina has sex with her teenage clients on missions.

- Kushina has sex with teens from other villages.

- Kushina is into exhibitionism.

- Kushina gets fucked by her students/teens in her and Minato's bed.

- Kushina has sex with academy students.

- Kushina has sex with Naruto's students.

Guest sneaky666

You know, I'm kinda surprised there is so few lemons for Highschool of the dead/DxD they practically beg for smut about them.

It all agree, yet there are possibilities with them. It was like lemon with Kushina, Naruko, Mei, Konan... or other anime which have a big potential. But now, there is an increase in Naruko with lemon and Kushina thanks to some authors. We write more with these characters, more authors are encouraged to use them. That's why I wrote my crossovers Naruto / DxD. The autors should write different things to bring a little variety, writing with characters, anime, games ... little use.

Had it not been for the contraception jutsu she had placed on herself earlier, she had no doubt that she would be pregnant right now.

Kushina strolled through the streets of Konoha with a bounce in her step. She was in pretty good spirits; she had just made the resolve to use her massive sex appeal to her advantage. Due to her competitive streak she also suspected that she could probably land more sex than her son. As she thought, it didn’t take her very long before she got attention from some horny teenagers, four of them to be exact.

“Isn’t that Kushina Uzumaki?”

“The Hokage’s wife? Yeah, God damn she’s hot!”

“Hey, don’t let the Hokage hear you say that.”

“Yeah, he’d kill you.”

“If I got a chance with her, I’d take the risk.”

“Haha, yeah me too.”

“Me three, I’d like to fuck her silly and have her scream my name”

They weren’t speaking very loudly, but she could hear the conversation quite clearly. She smirked to herself and was actually quite turned on by the things they said about her, the four boys didn’t know what was about to hit them. Kushina turned around and looked at the foursome, all of a sudden, they looked pretty nervous.

“Shit did she hear us?” One of the boys mumbled.

“Fuck, I don’t know.” Another said.

“Hey.” Kushina said, happily as she approached. “What are you boys up to?” her tone slightly teasing.

“N-Not much” One of the boys said.

“Just admiring the view.” A cockier boy said. He looked to be about 15 years old with black hair, green eyes, slightly tanned skin and a mischevious smile. Kushina thought he was quite handsome and clearly pretty full of himself, she had already decided that he was her favourite out of the group.

“Oh, and what views that?” Kushina said coyly.

“That obscene body of yours” The boy replied.

Kushina was quite surprised this boy would be so bold.

“Y-Yeah, you’re a real hotty Kushina-sama.” Another one of the boys said.

“Yeah, every woman in the village is jealous of you.” The previously nervous boy said.

Seemingly all the boys got much bolder after hearing how the black haired boy spoke to her.

“Hmm, is that so?” Kushina said, feigning innocence. “Maybe you boys would like to show me a good time then.” It was more of a statement than a question “How about it?”.

“H-Hell yeah, we’d love too!” one of the boys said.

“So where to Kushina-san?” said the dark haired boy, boldly placing his hand on her exposed, curvacious hip.

Thats all I've got for now, if you have an idea of where you want it to go tell me.

Hmm, is this being continued.

Guest Necrohunter15

Oops, sorry about my previous post I accidentally sent it before adding what I was going to say. Konoha Hospitality is indeed on Hentai Foundry and Ronin (the author) is calling himself Rabiator on it. Hope that makes it easier to find for you. On a side note said story was updated around two weeks ago and he has another story there as well.

Just read this update the other day, and all it did was make me VERY pissed at the end that I don't know how I managed to read the whole thing. I don't mean any offense to the author, but what he did to poor Naruto was really cruel, to the point that it wasn't hot in the slightest.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

That was me who posted that.

That was what I thought since the Author's name had a "Jordo" in it. I also assumed so since this is what you added to "MILF Sensei vs Perverted Student" on this site so it I figured it was either you or someone plagiarizing it.

i love to see naruto catch the boys have sex with his mom in his bed

I wouldn't want to see Naruto hurt though, since hes my favourite character and seeing his mom having sex with kids younger than him in his own bed would be about the most humiliating thing imaginable.

Guest Necrohunter15

I wouldn't want to see Naruto hurt though, since hes my favourite character and seeing his mom having sex with kids younger than him in his own bed would be about the most humiliating thing imaginable.

I have to agree with you on that one as Naruto's also my favorite, and it's too cruel to have him see Kushina betraying his trust.

Kushina fucking kids the same age or younger than Naruto is still one of the hottest things ever to me though, I just don't want him to see it. I also want it to be shown (as stated by some other people in this thread) that Kushina is a loving mother to Naruto and cares about him greatly. She just happens to love sex aswell...

Guest Ronin

Just read this update the other day, and all it did was make me VERY pissed at the end that I don't know how I managed to read the whole thing. I don't mean any offense to the author, but what he did to poor Naruto was really cruel, to the point that it wasn't hot in the slightest.

Sorry you feel that way, though I figured some people would have a problem with it-though i expected more objections to what happened to Kushina.

I should point out, "worse" things are going to happen to Naruko in the future, so you might want to steer clear of that story then if that bothers you.

Guest Guest

Sorry you feel that way, though I figured some people would have a problem with it-though i expected more objections to what happened to Kushina.

I should point out, "worse" things are going to happen to Naruko in the future, so you might want to steer clear of that story then if that bothers you.

Have you thought about doing a story more in-line with the OP of this thread? Where Kushina is banging younger guys but it isn't fullblown NTR and Kushina still cares for Naruto?

Guest Spyash2

Ronin, I've been reading Konoha's Hospitality and I noticed a reference to the Lightning Village. Does that mean we'll see some Kumo kunoichi getting dominated by Hachiro some time in the future?