Click Here!

Reviews from The Ray

Guest Saint_Wanker_Kris

Guest Saint_Wanker_Kris
xXDasXGoochXx 2015-03-02 id # 3000070270 hmm never really been up for kid vs. kat but good job.

(believe me i know how difficult English can be (me being Brazilian)

keep up the faptastical work my friend.

Marcus Sebastian Silva de Carvalho (xXDasXGoochXx)

Saudações, obrigado pelo comentário. Sintaxe desculpe se o que eu escrevo é errado. Eu usei um tradutor Internet para alcançar, uma vez que tudo que eu sei do Português é "eu não falo Português."
Muito obrigado para a revisão, embora eu admita que eu tenho um pedido a fazer em TAWOG. Mas não sei por onde entrar em contato com você.

Sorry if my Portuguese is atrocious, still. Thank you, very much for your continuous reviews and support.

Harem-Lover-26 2015-03-03 id # 3000070273 with all the tags i want to see where this goes. update soon.

I also like the rare cartoon story.

Most of the heavy stuff was planned to happen later, when the main character finally accepts what's going on, which doesn't take that long... I've several stories half-written on my hard-drive right now, but their Fandoms are somewhat abused lately... so I went first for a Simpsons short story, and now decided to go for a Fandom that's rarely touched here or anywhere else.

Thanks for the review, In a few hours I'm going to update the second chapter which would set the beginning of the sex on the story. Hope to keep you at least interested on what's going on to keep reading until I reach the end.

haha bom meu amigo.

você pode entrar em contato comigo a qualquer momento xdxgoochx@gmail.com para obter ajuda com a sua escrita ou apenas para a troca de idéias entre outro escritor

this is okay my friend, you may contact me at anytime at xdxgoochx@gmail.com for requests, advice or to just bounce ideas off another writer.

-Marcus Carvalho

Guest Saint_Wanker_Kris

xXDasXGoochX

x 2015-03-04 id # 3000070286 ohhh it gets better and better as it goes. I hope to see some back door action. i always enjoy that. i assume you hinted to some bestiality with Mr. Kat in the future. i eagerly await your next update

Hello, xXDasXGoochX, thank you for the review.

There will be, as the stories goes on, its gets more kinky and perverted. And, Mr. Kat isn't the one to participate in the Bestiality. The one to do it would soon appear in a chapter or two. But it will take a while for the Bestiality/Xeno to appear.

Though, I'm wondering if to incorporate him later... but so far, I don't think so. Soon you'll find why that's unlikely to happen.

Harem-Lover-26 2015-03-04 id # 3000070289 Well that was nice Coop finaly becomes the dominate sibling. I wonder what Millie will do when she finds out that Kat is an alien and also what she will do about Fiona and Phoebe. I assume Coop will also make them his slaves.

Hello, Harem-Lover-26, and thank you for the review.

There's a reason for why Coop suddenly became a Dom, while Millie turns into a Sub, and she will find about Mr.Kat and the other girls. I'm actually writing about Phoebe right now, in which Millie's takes a big role in. But that's still a little far away, but the next girl will be Fiona. I'm also hoping to incorporate three more human females. Miss Brannigan, Charlene, and a cute red headed freckled blue eyed girl that was mostly used as a back character.

Guest Saint_Wanker_Kris
xXDasXGoochXx 2015-03-06 id # 3000070297 Well then...your really going balls deep with this plot. a good chapter to really cement the plot line. great job!

As always, thank you for the review. And well, I wanted to put some plot on the story instead of simply making a PWP... it isn't that deep, I'm afraid, but its something.

nightmaster000 2015-03-07 id # 3000070298 Great story.

That mention of their being other alien spies on earth has me curious. Will there be some crossovers in this story? Maybe some crossover girls added to Coops harem?

Will Dr.K try to make Coop King of earth with her as his queen?

Thank you for the review, well, the series did stabish that cats weren't the only alien species that had infiltrated earth. There's an race of hamsters, and there's an implied mention of chameleons also being too, among others. That's what I was talking about...

About cross, I'm not sure... I'm literally struggling to write post Phoebe and go toward Dr. K... And yes, she wants to, and she would be one of his many queens on the area...

• 1 month later...

Edward_or_Ford 2015-05-08 id # 3000070498 Thought I'd return the favor for your great review of my story. :-)

A very imaginative plot you're doing here, a clever way of getting the characters into a sexual situation that makes sense within the confines of the characters of the show, and the universe that they reside in. I respect the creativity, and that you are able to compose this in a language that you are not native in. Your prose is really quite good.

And, yet, like you with mine, I too will probably not complete your story. You couldn't stomach the angst (which has barely started, BTW) of my story, and that's perfectly fair. For me, the ages of the characters (Millie's in particular) is my squick. I really can't enjoy reading it when I picture them, even when "transformed" as in your plotline. But nonetheless, my personal taste takes nothing away from what is a well-told story. I hope you continue it to its conclusion, I'm sure it will be great.

(Five-plus rating added)

Edward_or_Ford

Good lord man, you didn't needed to do that!

But the thought and the effort is appreciated, thank you for your attempt, even when it's obvious that what I'm writing isn't up to your tastes. (I of all people, understand that I'm writing on a quite squeaky theme).

Originally, I was planning on lifting their ages, but it didn't fit. And it made the characters look like they hasn't grown up at all. Especially the pre-teens who would then be obviously teens, but I felt that it was quite a lot of work for an story that was supposed to be only ten chapters long. So I kept the original ages...

In fact, many of the sexual scenes have many instances of my own experiences at that age, (used to be a nightmare as a child... a quite precocious and quite cheeky kid, if my parents are to be believed). Don't have a sister, but had lots of cousins, and adults tended to leave us alone for quite too much, and before they knew it, we were doing things that we weren't supposed to do. Right now. Also got caught a lot, which was a painful experience too...

I certainly don't mind that you don't like it, I tolerate the use of such young characters on cartoons, as they're cartoons and no one is actually damaged in the process... But I downright fight against it on real life. In fact, I'm quite old fashioned when my niece is involved... which I'm also quite aware makes me an hypocrite, as I'm not willing to let her do what I did... I just simply can't.

I'm probably willing to give your story another chance, but for that to happen you need to end it first. I'm sadly, living on a country were Angst is a day to day thing, were you can't simply walk on the streets without fearing being assaulted or killed. So... I usually try to evade Angst nowadays, as I can't stand it... and how close and true you had matched their feelings and downfall has unblocked my own heartaches at that age with my cousins, as I was utterly in love with some of them during my teenage days. So yeah, I want to do the cheap thing and read the ending to know what's going to happen, how is going to end to make the angst at least tolerable.

Still, thank you very much for your honesty. And it was good that you stopped reading, as Millie and Phoebe would later make more reappearances, I could have done it without them, as there are quite a great deal of teenagers such as Fiona and the others girls of the series, but well... I felt it dumb to not include them based on the plot I was using.

Still... thank you very much for your honesty.

Hey, giving credit for a good story isn't a problem. I can tell you've got a talent for this stuff. Neither one of us are writing anything we can ever show off to the "real world", so feedback here is really valuable.

My style is, as you pointed out in your review of "Fistbump 2", somewhat geared toward realism. In both of my stories, I've been dealing with the characters as I've transported them from the wild adventure and innocence of the show, and dropped them into the real world (yes, I have researched Portland and Piedmont quite thoroughly, and incorporated actual locations into both of my stories). I have creativity only for the characters, while you have also worked on expanding the universe of Kid vs Kat and the bizarre things that happen there. That's not in my skill set, and I envy that in writers who can do that.

Funny how personal history can make a big difference. I can't relate to how what you experienced as a child, because I have *zero* personal experience with incest (my sister is four years older than me, and neither she nor any relatives factor at all in any fantasy of mine), and I had no sexual experiences of any kind at a young age. My wife is my first and only girlfriend I've ever had. Now in my 40's, I'm happily married with a teenage kid, and what I do here is completely unrelated to anything that goes on in real life. Yet, this subject matter (and the awesome Pines twins, specifically) triggered this strange compulsion to write dirty fanfics, the first bit of creative writing I've done in a quarter of a century. My brain's weird, but I guess it's the only one I've got, so c'est la vie.

And so true about personal tastes in fanfics. It all comes down to what inspires you, and what you find gets you off. Yeah, it's all fiction, and not based in any kind of reality so it's all cool. But I have a narrow subset of stuff that I like, and "slightly older angsty Pinecest" is what I like, I guess!

Good to see you created a permanent forum account. I'll catch you around here.

Edward_or_Ford

• 5 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.