Guest Saint_Wanker_Kris

xXDasXGoochXx

hmm. very good. can't wait for the next instalation

*slow clapping*

Absolutely Faptastical

Thank you for the Reviews!

And for your words, thank you. Really.

pettrum42

It's good! I hope you continue it and we get to see what the two of them do when they're alone. Maybe even past that day, exploring each other and seeing how far into depravity they can get. Once you've breached incest, there's a lot of taboo that starts to disappear.

Thank you for the review!

Sadly, the story was already complete when I began to publish it, it was supposed to be like that, rushed with a few lines that referenced some chapters. I felt that something more detailed would merit a better writer for it, to capture such descend, and make it believable.

Maybe, when I feel more confident with my domain of English, I can't then make another one that could tackle the issue as you just described it.

Guest Saint_Wanker_Kris
Nightmaster000 2015-03-03 id # 3000070276 Good story. Like the twist with making Zia apart of the relationship. Will there be a sequel?

Thanks for the review, originally, the story was going to make a jump into the future to the scene with Bart and Lisa on the three-house, chatting a little about their adults lives, as it happened on that episode of the series, both of them simply reminding the day they consumed aphrodisiacs, and ended up screwing each another. But for some reason my muse didn't liked that, and forced me to rewrite that scene over, and over until I got tired, and surprisingly then came the Zia Omake.

I might make another one focused on the "reprogrammed" Bart and Lisa, but it might take a little while, mostly because the Kid vs Kat story I'm currently writing has a similar plot. So I might need to work a little on the possible sequel a bit to differentiate the two of them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.