Click Here!

Red Alert Series - "Where do you want me?"

SpartanAlchemist

Started playing the Red Alert series again recently and some ideas hit me so like always I figured 'why not?'

If you've played Red Alert 3 then you should remember that Tanya says "Where do you want me?" at times when you give her a move order. This cracked me and my friends the hell up and would always type in some pervy shit whenever she said it for one of us in the chat box when we played co-op together. I'm hoping that one line from a very sexy blonde will inspire a few stories. Either with her unwinding with her fellow soldiers or getting captured and getting made into a play thing by her enemies.

Also during one of the Allied missions in RA2 you have to destroy a enemy building before it takes over Tanyas mind, if you fail to do that you get a short cut scene where Tanya invites the commander(you) to 'join the winning side' and then proceeds to walk off screen with several Soviet soldiers I'd like to see what someone with a mind as dirty as mine would think those soldiers would do to a hot enemy female soldier that was now a slave to their commands.

The author can switch out the blonde Tanya from RA3 with the brunette from Red Alert 2 if they so desire. I personally prefer RA2 Tanya over RA3 but its pretty much comparing a hot blonde to a hot brunette.

So the standard squick disclaimer: No scat, gore, vore, snuff or anything along those lines please.

Just some stuff that I would like to see, nothing mandatory though.

Gangbang - if its enemy soldiers I prefer dub-con over straight up non-con

Cum-slut Tanya

Stacked Tanya(well more so then what she is in games)

rough sex

Author is free to add the other fine ladies of the RA series regardless of faction

Yep, thats all I can think of atm. Feel free to leave comments, questions or anything else and I'll get back to you when I can.

• 10 months later...

Hmmm, might be able to give it a try. Was already working on a RA2 Tanya story.

Im gonna be honest with ya, I completely forgot about this one but still, please be sure to post a link to your work when its done.

Kay gimme a couple weeks to get it out.

No rush. Id rather you take a while and get something good then you rush something out and it being meh.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.