Click Here!

Sess/Inu or Inucest m-preg SUPER FIC SEARCH!

Guest Inulvr111

Guest Inulvr111

Hey there! I'm looking for an Inucest fic that's pretty old.

I remember the fic had a one word title (I think).

But the basic plot of the story is that Sesshomaru goes into heat, and someone comes to the Inuyasha group for help because they want Inuyasha to 'mate' with Sesshomaru. I think Sesshomaru is a danger to someone or another. Whomever comes to the group (jaken I think), says that Inuyasha has to be the one to do it.

Inuyasha does it only because the group tells him to 'sacrifice himself' without knowing what it really means. Afterwards, a pissed off Inuyasha leaves the group. Later on we discover Inuyasha ends up impregnated because of this and had 3 pups of his own. The names I can't remember. Anyways, I remember at one point later in the story Sesshomaru and Inuyasha end up getting together and Sesshomaru notices Inuyasha's frost bitten back that had healed up and scarred from sitting with his back to the wind/winter to protect the three baby pups. The last I remember reading is that Sesshomaru got in a fight with bear demons at the castle as Inuyasha and the pups looked on. Or something like that.

Anybody remember this one?

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.