Click Here!

Konohamaru x Sakura kink

Guest Ramrb

Hi, I would love to read a Konohamaru x Sakura lemon.

I would like to see a plot where Konohamaru is fighting with Sakura because she keeps calling him a little kid. so they keep fighting and he tells her hes not a little kid and that hes mature enough to even be her boyfriend. she laughs and tells him that if he proves to her that he is not a little kid, she will let him do anything he wants with her. Konohamaru then drops his pants and shows her his dick and how hung he is. Sakura shocked not expecting him to show him that, her mind goes blank and says hes really big thus proving he is not a little kid. he wants her to give him a blowjob and she refuses but he tells her that going back on her word is against the ninja rules and she agrees to give him a blowjob behind a bush that's by a bench. while she blows him she gets horny and he starts touching her and she lets him finger her and raise her skirt and move her panties aside to eat her out. then people (maybe Naruto with someone else) show up to sit on the bench that's really close to them and Sakura is afraid they will get found out but Konohamaru doesn't stop and even gets to penetrate her while Sakura tries to control her moans.

let me know if u can write this please. I would love to see this setting. thank u

• 4 months later...
Guest Green Patrick

Ah, just let him have it, ye lad, 't would make for a nice fic me thinks.

Besides... Since when do Fanfic authors give a crap about canon?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.