Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 7

Once again thanks to all that read, rate and review. I always appreciate the feedback.

Not a lot to say on this one, I guess it is what it is and the next chapter is…going up? LOL you thought I was going to say something else didn’t you? Nope not telling anything gotta read it for yourselves.

Anyway on to the replies…

Tahn: I know, poor Zeb he needs someone to look out for him. I’m glad you like their cuteness I was afraid it might be too fluffy…

MoTown155: I’m glad you’re liking it! I know how that goes, I always hate when I find a story and then I find out I have to wait for more…grrr. Thanks so much for that, I’m glad you enjoy the stories and don’t worry, I have so many people in my head that sometimes it gets too crowded so they’re getting their eviction notices as quickly as I can type. I hope to be around for quite a while. :D

Aduial: Yeah, they’re both good guys so they’ll do what they can to help. You don’t have to type me a book, I love hearing whatever you have to say even if it is short and sweet. :hug:

Lisa: I think it’s about time he realizes it’s not just a bromance but something deeper. Shane has a jealous streak and we’ll see more of it in chapters to come. Yeah, Greg’s a dbag so I wouldn’t trust him any further than I could throw him. I can’t promise anything on the Zeb and his dad front, sorry…

Okay so that’s all for now. Thanks again to all that reviewed and Chapter 8 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Falling For Him Chapter 27

Okay so here we are again. Thanks to everyone who’s been reading, rating and reviewing, as always it’s appreciated.

So this chapter was a bit drama-y but oh well it was what it was…Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit less rollercoasterish.

The next chapter is the last chapter in this story. I have an epilogue that will be posted in a couple of days and then as soon as I get the prologue for the sequel all polished up, it will be posted.

On to review replies…

Magusfang: Ahhh a taste of your own medicine… :devil:

Tahn: If I wasn’t battling pneumonia right now, I’d so be there eating pizza but being stuck in bed has seriously curtailed my stalking for the moment. :D Finally you’ll see what’s in the letter! Yes there is a sequel and there’s been some big changes…

Resa: Sorry for the cliffhanger. Yes Lex is a very understanding man but I get how he could get frustrated and fed up, next chapter will hopefully clear it all up. :D

Moku_Sui: Couldn’t have said it better myself…

Jo: I’m with you, I think that if they just stepped back they’d see that all of this is coming from a place of love. They are both just too stubborn and have a serious lack of communication skills otherwise they wouldn’t have these misunderstandings… Yeah Riley is one of my favorite characters to write so I’m glad you like him.

Aduial: No it’s not bad because that’s how it was for me too. It’s like aww he loves him so much but geez can he be any more oblivious to what’s going on. Yeah I wondered myself if Riley had less than noble intentions for a while but turns out, they’re just friends. Awww, thanks so much that’s the first time anyone has ever said that to me! You get a gold star for making my day! :2tubs:

Psy-girl: Wow, um calm down girl! Yeah, he does need a kick in the nads but you gotta give him credit for putting up with Gavin for all this time, he was bound to explode sooner or later. Now, just calmly read the next chapter and you’ll feel better, I promise. :D

Lisa: Yeah, Gavin really needs to grow up and realize he’s his own man…maybe someday. I know, I love Riley and almost hoped that he did want Gavin for himself…LOL but no it just wasn’t to be.

Tnels: Lex was harsh but I can actually see where he’s coming from. He’s done everything he can to ease Gavin’s transition into a relationship with him and has gotten very little in return. I think he may feel like he’s more invested in the relationship then Gavin is since it’s come so easy to him. Okay, here comes some fluff… Glad you’ve enjoyed it!

Okay so that’s that, thanks again to all that reviewed, I’ve enjoyed reading everyone of them! Chapter 28 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 8

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, this is one of those stories that people either love or hate or love to hate…LOL. I know some of you are on the fence with this one but be patient…there will be a light at the end of the angst tunnel. :D

If you enjoy a good angsty story make sure you check out Picking Up the Pieces, I just posted the first chapter. It’s Matt and Payne’s story, if you read Loving Sarajevo you’ll remember them from Gage’s parent’s Easter party. It’s kind of a sad story for the most part but it ends in a good way!

Anyway, on to the replies:

Tahn: Yeah, it’s like the ‘I ran into a door’ excuse, who believes that crap? Hummm we’ll see not sure they’ll make it but you never know.

Jo: Oh Jo, Jo, Jo, I feel your pain with this one. I get where you’re coming from on the Justin front. But please give him a chance, he’s really not all that bad and he will try to do what’s best in the end. It’s just going to take a while for him to realize a few things. You also have to remember that he’s been in love with Shane and watching him with other people for years…Oh well anyway, I’m sorry for upsetting you!

Aduial: Yep, I get Shane’s jealousy but I find it really funny at the same time that he’s sooooo jealous even when Justin’s eyes linger a little longer than they should he gets all pissy. It’s just funny as heck to me for some reason. :rofl: Thank you for getting Zeb’s mom. I get mad too when I hear about women standing back and watching their child get abused but I’ve come to realize that sometimes things aren’t always so cut and dried. Abusers have ways of controlling their victims that go so much deeper than just threats and actual physical violence. Never judge unless you’ve been there yourself. Yeah, they’ll figure it out because he does seem the type to run away at the first chance.

Lisa: review 1) Oh you get so mouthy when you get pissed! Your reviews always make me LOL, even when you mad. ;) I get where you’re coming from because at first glance it pisses me off too! Yeah, this is probably not going to improve Zeb’s relationship with Shane in any way.

Lisa: review 2) Yeah, she did at least do that much for him. We don’t know what she’s going through and sometimes the smallest thing can make a huge difference. It’s hard to press charges against someone when all the witnesses tell the same story…you have to remember that, that’s why so many people get away with abuse for as long as they do.

So that’s all for now…thanks to all that reviewed. Chapter 9 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Falling for Him Chapter 28

So I hope that you all enjoyed that last chapter. I tried to give you all a little fluff since there’s been so much drama in the last few chapters. I hope it wasn’t overkill. :D As always thanks to all who read, rate and review.

Anyway the epilogue is short and sweet but the prologue for the second story will most likely be long… Uggrrgghhh, I changed a few things and now I’m not sure where to begin again. Oh well it will work it’s self out I suppose.

If you haven't already make sure you check out my newest one Picking Up the Pieces...it's an angsty bugger but I think it will be worth all that drama in the end.

I’m assuming many people hated this last chapter since there wasn’t much said so the review replies will be short and sweet too!

Tahn: I’m so glad you liked the fluff, I figured Lex and Gav and of course you readers deserved a little lovin after hanging in there for so long. I’m so glad this is one of your favs and thanks for all the reviews, I love hearing from you and look forward to your reviews probably more than you look forward to my updates.. :D

Hideandgoseek: Thanks, I’m glad that it came out right and thanks again for all your help. I think that the last three chapters came out really good and it’s due in no small part to your suggestions.

Tnels: I’m glad I kept you entertained. I love these characters too so it’s a good thing there’s a sequel or I might go into Lex and Gav with drawl. Thanks for sticking with me through it all… I’m glad your intrigued by my new one…wait which one? Oh well I hope you enjoy it. Both The Heart Wants and Picking Up the Pieces are pretty angsty so…yeah yikes LOL Thanks for your continued support.

Lisa: Yeah, I couldn’t leave Jean behind, I love her too much and Gavin needs to have a babysitter I think… I’m glad you liked that scene. I had a few people wondering how he could do that thing he does and it just seems like such a Gavin thing to do, sword swallowing that is. Plus it’s funny when Lex is left hanging. Thank you for all your reviews, I always get a laugh out of them. :2tubs:

So that’s it for now. Thanks again to everyone that’s left me a review for this story. I really do appreciate every one of them!!

The Epilogue is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 1

First of course I have to thank everyone that took a chance on a new story so thanks to all those that read, rated and reviewed. I honestly do appreciate the support.

I hope you guys are ready for some angsty drama cause this one’s gonna be full of it…

On to the review replies…

Anon-ish: LOL love that you’re not sure if you’re anon or not. Anyway, thanks for being the first reviewer and I’m glad you liked the first chapter enough to want more! Yeah, I just wanted Matt to not be perfect, you know? Not everyone in the world is perfect…oh who am I kidding? I think guys with scars, tats, piercings etc are hawt! :whistle: Anyway thanks for the review and I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Lisa: Aww thanks I’m glad you liked it. I didn’t even think about the Lisa character and the fact that you would probably read it but think of it as a homage to you if you want. ;) LOL you better hope I don’t make her do something creepy, :flash: that would be weird…

Tahn: It shall be a bumpy one… :D Glad to see you’re on board! :cheers:

Sakura: Awww shucks, thanks, I’m glad you’re looking forward to more. Thanks for letting me know you liked it.

Well that’s about it for now. Thanks again to all who reviewed! Chapter 2 is up now!

CL

Thanks, Tahn, it should be fixed now. That's the second time that's happened to me at least someone brought it to my attention this time. :D Sorry!

ok, I'm confused...if Picking up the Pieces a sequil to Falling For Him? Oh and tell me the "Pay" names were some inside joke, please tell me you didn't do that to your kids!

oh and i thought i was the only one who used the word hinky :P

No Picking Up the Pieces isn't the sequel to FFH, it's a different story altogether.

Nope hinky is like cool beans, you've either used it or not...

No, my kids don't have 'matching' names. But my parents did something like that all the girls have the same initials as do the boys, yeah they're weird.

Depends on how much Buffy you have watched as to how far ingrained they are in your vocabulary.

Nope, we were using those sayings long before there was any Buffy, or internet, or cell phones...back before dirt was invented ;)

Hehe, I'm a bit younger than dirt, but not by much. I heard those sayings, but I also had a friend obsessed with Buffy who made me watch it constantly. It burned a few of these into my mind forever.

Hehe, I'm a bit younger than dirt, but not by much. I heard those sayings, but I also had a friend obsessed with Buffy who made me watch it constantly. It burned a few of these into my mind forever.

My deepest comdolences...I hear with aggresive therapy and some brain washing you can remove those offending memories. May cause some minor brain damage but it may be worth it :P

Geez I go away for a couple of days and you two turn my poor innocent thread into this... :spank2: Thirty lashes for you both :sado:

Now if ya'll don't mind I'll just be taking back control here...

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 9

Once again thanks to everyone who read, rated and reviewed. I’m sorry this update was a bit late, my hubby surprised me with a long weekend at the cabin with no kids (and no internet) so I couldn’t update.

Anyway, this next chapter is the last one in Shane’s POV. The next part will be in Justin’s POV so there’ll be a little change for you all and we’ll get to understand Justin’s motivations a little better also.

So on to the replies…

Tahn: Yeah well they’re two twenty year old guys that are in a new relationship, sex is something that’s going to happen often and with no real regard to who’s around. I know, it’s so sad that his mom left him when he thought she was going to be there for him. :(

Jo: Of course they took Zeb in, they’re both good guys really. I’m glad you’re feeling a little better about Justin, like I said up top, after chapter 10 you’ll get to see what’s motivating Justin to do the things he does. Sorry to end it where I did but it seemed like a good place at the time. :D

Lisa: I know but they’re young and can’t wait, walking all the way to the bedroom…sheesh. Yeah, Zeb will have to let them in so they can help, not going to be easy.

Aduial: I’m glad that I don’t leave you feeling all depressed after a chapter, that’s never my intention. That being said, you do gotta have a little bit of suspense or it gets boring. :D

Okay so thanks again to all who reviewed. Chapter 10 is up now!

CL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.