Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

I enjoyed it immensely, I even awwed out loud when he asked him to marry him, and he said yes. You have a really good job of creating characters that people care about, and want to see them happy. Awesome job. I look forward to your new stories ^_^

@Tahn: Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it, thanks for reading and reviewing too!

@Magusfang: Where were you when I was writing that scene? I guess I never thought to include Hana in the proposal, you're right it would have been cute because I could see her making all kind of demands before accepting. Princess themed wedding anyone? Honeymoon at Disneyland? I knew you'd enjoy the Nun story ;)

Review Replies for Falling For Him Chapter 20

Once again thanks to everyone that reads, rates and reviews, I value each and every one of you! I know I keep saying it but it truly does make my day, everyone likes to know that what they do is appreciated and us writers are a needy lot so just know that your words mean more than I can say.

Oh boy, I sort of knew that I’d get a bit of a response out of Agent’s death and I’m sorry that he had to lose his life but he did go out a hero and as Lex said he had a good long life so even though it’s sad he’s in a better place so we can all be happy for him.

That being said, onto the replies:

Moku_Sui: I know I’m sorry I should have handed out tissues at the beginning of this chapter. Cassie has really gone off the deep end but hopefully this time she did something bad enough to get her out of Gavin’s life for good, we can hope…

Magusfang: Oh my god, don’t give me any ideas. There will be no stabbing ;)

Jo: I’m so glad that I’m not boring you LOL, I know poor Agent…

FortunateM: Thanks, glad the emotions got through, I’m not great at conveying emotions through my writing so it’s something I’m working on and hopefully improving at. I’m not trying to startle you guys with my twists, this story just seems to keep surprising me too. At this point I’m not even sure where they’re going to end up, just hope they end up together…kidding, just kidding or am I…

Tahn: Aww man, I’m sorry I made you cry but like I said, he died a hero so there’s that. We’ll just have to wait and see about Cassie…

Psy-girl: She is crazy, the funny thing is, I actually knew a woman that burned down her ex’s garage, thankfully it was detached but really some people! And yes, he’s in a better place now.

Tnels: I’m sorry, I knew Agent’s death would be hard on everyone even if he wasn’t a huge part of the story. I know Cassie is just a b**** but some people just don’t know when to stop. Yeah Gavin’s mom is sort of a whirlwind so hold on to something…

Aduial: I know I hate when writer’s do that to me too and then I have to wait, good thing I’m not evil so you don’t have to wait long…

Lisa: Oh come on Grady’s not that bad. I know Agent’s death came as a shock, I wasn’t sure I wanted to write it. I tried but that just what it kept coming out as sometimes I don’t have any control over what the characters do, I know that sounds crazy but I guess I maybe a bit unhinged. Anyway, I know how you feel I cried over the mouse in the Green Mile before John saved him people and their pets have always been a soft spot for me. Hope you enjoy the new story, it took me a couple chapters to really get into the swing of it with that one.

Anon: Hello! Nice to see a new face around here, thanks so much for the compliments. I try to actually tell a story, it may not be the greatest story, when I write not just provide a platform for smex. LOL Hope you continue to enjoy it.

Okay, that’s all for that chapter so thanks again and Chapter 21 is up!

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 1

Thanks to everyone that gave the story a chance and read the first chapter. I have to admit it took me a couple of chapters to get into the swing of this one but that’s true with most of the things I write.

On to review replies:

Aduial: I’m glad you like it but the first 10 chapters are all Shane, then Justin gets his part and Zeb gets to go last. Hope you’re not too disappointed. :D

Alasdair-you: Yay! I’m glad you’re glad and thinks for the help with deciding the POV change, I’ve got four chapter’s in Justin’s POV done and it seems to be going really good so far.

Than: Yes speedos don’t cover much and you’ll get to see what he’s hiding in the next chapter.

KoKoa_B: Hi K, thanks for checking out my story. Yeah, Shane’s confused as to his orientation too, kinda part of the plot LOL. Anyway glad you like a slow build up, this one is actually quicker than most of my stories but still not in the first couple of chapters. Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Lisa: I’m glad I could cheer you up after the whole Agent thing, sorry again about that L I’m glad you like it so far and yeah Shane’s a pretty good guy most of the time but he also has a problem with people who don’t like him, just makes him try harder.

Thanks for the reviews, Chapter 2 is up now.

no not even a little one but you can hold on to the hope that there might be one in hearts. I'm still not sure what will happen to Zeb's dad. Maybe give Zeb a knife or I may have to borrow your prison scene for him :D Of course he doesn't have nanities so it would probably kill him and wouldn't that just be a bummer?

@magusfang, true, one would probably do just as well ;)

Review Replies for Falling For Him Chapter 21

Thanks to all that read, rated and reviewed this chapter. I guess there’s not a lot to say so we’ll get on with the replies. (excuse me if they’re a bit muddled, it’s 4am and I can’t sleep so…yeah)

Tahn: Yeah, she’s something isn’t she? But she does love her baby. Yeah that would be funny if he kissed him but I think Lex is too nice to lay one on him just for the stun effect.

Jo: You get the prize for being the first person to tell me that a chapter is too short. :D I think Gavin’s mom is just a bit over protective but her hearts in the right place. Who knows where Gavin will end up, maybe his house burning down was a good thing?

Aduial: I know, I love Lex too! I think Gavin’s mom is sort of a hoot and yeah, she’s not like my mom but she reminds me of a friend’s mom so I have a soft spot for her. Plus any mother will tell you that even their grown children are still their babies. I think Gavin needs to tell her about Cassie too but no blood baths. ;) I hope you enjoy Loving Sarajevo!

Peabody: So glad I could surprise you, sorry it wasn’t a pleasant one though. Like I said, she’s a hoot but I’m not sure she’ll be all that understanding about her baby’s new squeeze. :(

Psy-girl: Yep, he should be worried she’s a bit much to handle all in one go. He’s thirty but she still sees him as her little boy, it’s kind of sweet in a demented sort of way! Gavin’s going to…not telling and Lex’s secret has been put on hold since the fire is more pressing for them all but you’ll find out in about three (?) chapters, I think.

Magusfang: You love her and you know it! She’s obtuse, where do you think Gavin gets it from, he’s a bit like his mother he even rambles like her sometimes see foreshadowing at its most subtle…LOL Shhh don’t tell Gavin that he might have to grow up some and yes someone will put the purse ninja in her place…

Lisa: I loved writing her babble, it just flowed out and I had to stop myself from letting her go on and on because I could write her all day long. Yeah she’s controlling and she’s helped Gavin become what he is somewhat but his father isn’t the best role model either and like it or not we always end up marrying someone scarily like our parents. Lex’s secret will come out soon enough I’m afraid. Still sorry about Agent. :(

Well that’s all for now Chapter 22 is up!

Edited by CL Mustafic

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 2

Oh well here we all are again. Thanks to everyone who read, rated and reviewed once again. I get that the first couple of chapters are a bit off(?). I don’t know but the next couple of chapters are better I promise. :D

So on to the replies:

Aduial: LOL you made me laugh, yes they can just go and well you said it best :D Thanks, I’m glad you’re enjoying the story. This one is a bit different for me, more angsty so it’s not quite as easy to get into it. I’m glad you’re happy that it’s gonna be more than 3 chapters, sorry for the misunderstanding!

Lisa: Oh wouldn’t you like to know?? Ha Zeb’s gotta keep his secrets for a bit longer but they will come out eventually. I know Justin’s a big guy but he’s by no means the biggest especially on the football team, some of those guys outweigh him by more than fifty pounds :D And yes I did most definitely mean psych major, I had changed it in one doc but unfortunately it wasn’t the doc I uploaded. I went in and changed it, thanks for the heads up!

Okay so chapter 3 is up!

Review Replies for Falling For Him Chapter 22

Thanks to everyone that read, rated and reviewed, I appreciate your support. Thanks to all those that left me a review to let me know what they were thinking. I always like to hear what you guys think so don’t be shy. Also feel free to leave any comments, questions or just about anything else you want here in this thread, that’s what it’s for after all.

Okay so we’ve had some developments in the story so far that are a bit trying for poor Gavin but buck up because you know what they say: What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. That will be true for him so just think of it as character building for him.

So on to the review replies, there’s a few so whew:

Tahn: I know I like that he’s finally going to step up a little and take some control of his life too.

Moku_Sui: Yeah, I think maybe Gavin will see that keeping his parents in the dark on that front wasn’t actually the best route.

Psy-girl: Yeah, I think maybe hearing that Lex loved him maybe helped him make a decision with his parents. Cassie will be dealt with of course you know how the legal system is…

Anon: Thanks for you very animated review. I know I think Gavin and Lex compliment each other’s personalities pretty well and Gavin is coming into his own with his help.

FortunateM: You know, I just imagined what my mom would have done had she thought one of her kids was in trouble. She always had a huge purse so it seemed natural. You’re right, I think the air needs to be cleared on all fronts and yeah, Riley’s right too. Thanks for your review again!

Hideandgoseek: Well your issue has been addressed and thanks for your input. Now gotta go put all those capital d’s in the darn thing…*grumble grumble, darn English majors* Glad you still like the story. :D

Tnels: I know, I think he finally has something worth fighting for! You’re right I don’t think that his mom is a bad person, it’s kind of a lot to take in and being taken by surprise like that would kick off an unsuspected reaction. Poor Lex getting beaten down by a purse ninja, it will be a story they can tell their kids someday. :D

Lisa: Oh you just don’t like anyone being mean to Lex and Gavin. :P Mona’s just being an overprotective mommy. But yeah she can be a bit much but I still think her heart is in the right place even though her attempts at protecting Gavin are misplaced. I’m glad I could brighten your day a little, sorry to hear about the kitty. :(

Fiona: Yep I like him too. And you’re welcome and thank you for reviewing. :D

Magusfang: Told you! See that’s what a purse ninja is. :D

Mary: Hi Mary! I’m so glad that you’re enjoying this story. I promise my updates are pretty regular so you normally won’t have to wait too long for them. :D Thanks for giving my stories a chance and for reviewing to let me you like them!

That’s all for now. Chapter 23 is up now!

Review Replies for Loving Sarajevo Epilogue

So like I always say, thanks to everyone that read, rated and reviewed. This was the first story that I posted and I was a little underwhelmed by the response at first and almost pulled it off the site. It actually took a bad review (or maybe my response to a bad review) that got people riled and let me know that they were actually reading to keep me from pulling it and never posting on AFF again (I almost didn’t post Falling for Him here and that would have sucked LOL). So thanks to that reviewer, never has a bad review helped so much. :D

Anyway, I’ve enjoyed hearing what you all thought about the story and your feedback on whether or not to add a couple of chapters at the end when I thought it was over was invaluable and made the story so much more complete. I still need to go in and do some edits but the basic story will not change. Thanks for overlooking all my mistakes and sticking with it.

So on to the final review replies:

Magusfang: Yeah, now looking at it, it may have worked to have Hana there for the proposal but like I said, she would have stolen the show.

Tahn: I’m glad that you left feeling satisfied. Thanks for following along and for your many reviews, I really appreciate every one of them.

Alasdair-you: Thank you so much. Glad you thought so and yes sometimes I have to just write in the fuzzies because that’s just the way I like it.

FortunateM: Thank you once again for your support. I’m glad that the ending was satisfying and yes, they are going to fill their house with kids and love. Thanks for all your reviews early on you were what kept me going.

Sephla: OMG, thank you so much! Wow almost embarrassed, notice I said almost, at the praise but I’m so glad you liked it. Thanks for letting me know.

Aduil: I’m really glad I could entertain you, stuck on the couch huh? Yeah been there before it sucks. I do have a story for Matt and Payne but it needs massive revision before it will be ready for public consumption so I’m working on it, just gotta be patient. I also have a story for Garrett and it will include Gage and Nikola too since it’s the invitation to their wedding that sends him into a tailspin, no more spoilers though. Thank you for your reviews, they always make me chuckle.

Mary: I’m so glad that you came out of your comfort zone and took a chance on a Slash Original and liked it. It makes me happy to know that something I wrote could catch your attention and not make you swear off the genre forever. Thanks for your review and I hope that you check out some of the other Originals on here and find a few more gems along the way.

So that’s it. It was hard to see it end even for me but just know that Gage and Nikola are out there living a happy life together. That’s the best I could do. Thanks again for all your support.

CL

Review Replies for the Heart Wants Chapter 3

Once again thanks to all that read, rated and reviewed! Also thanks to those of you that take the time to come in here and listen to me ramble.

Okay so on to the review replies:

Aduial: I forgot to respond to your review for FFH in the other post which I was going to do so I’ll do it here. :D I love Lex’s mom too, she’s what a mom should be. And yes Gavin has, I think, finally reached his limit. Sorry for the lack of smex, I’ll try harder to squeeze some in!

Ha ha, so cliffy, sorry this story has maybe too many secrets but they will come out in dribs and drabs but hold tight they will be revealed…you’re supposed to read that in voice over in an ominous tone. :D

Peabody: I’m glad you were excited to see a new story and that you like it. Don’t worry, my updates are erratic but they won’t stop nor slow down too much on FFH.

Jo: Don’t worry too much about the polygamy, it’s a ways off and it won’t be hard to see the happily ever after, I promise! Everyone will get their HEA. I’m glad you like it so far.

Tahn: Yeah someone is confused…I’m not telling who though. :P Yeah Zeb has some issues…

Lisa: Shane’s a bit of a goober, you’ll see that he has his a few issues… Zeb definitely needs a friend, and maybe a good therapist too. And wouldn’t you like to know what Justin is thinking?? I can’t tell you because it’s a secret, shhh. More is on its way. :D

Okay so thanks again and Chapter 4 is up!

CL

Review Replies for Falling For Him Chapter 23

Let’s start this off the usual way, thanks to everyone that reads, rates, and reviews. I appreciate the feedback.

Okay so I just realized that we are getting near to the end with this one. I know that there’s still a lot of unresolved issues but they kind of all hit at once so be prepared, Chapter 24 is pretty tame but Chapter 25 is a monster of epic proportions, in both size and drama…Yikes, I scared myself there.

So I know that I said this before but this is actually the first part of Lex and Gavin’s story so there will be a sequel! I’m not sure you all will like the direction it takes but oh well, I guess we’ll wait and see.

Onto the replies :D

Moku_Sui: Thanks, I liked that line too.

Tahn: I think Gavin’s parents just need some time, hopefully his mom will come around once the shock wears off. I’m so glad you like it, I love making my readers happy! Thanks for all your reviews!

Aduial: Oh come on give his mom a break, she’s just a bit…overdramatic, remind you of anyone? LOL I was so in Gavin’s head space when I wrote the sex scene that it sort of came out in his language. Sorry the Cassie thing is taking so long but you know how the legal system is, it can be a long painfully slow process for all involved.

Psy-girl: All you guys are making me feel bad for poor Mona. I get that she reacted badly but she was shocked and being a mother, finding out your kid was hiding something that big from you, I can kind of understand where’s she’s coming from. Of course she needs to get her head out of her butt and beg Gavin’s forgiveness… :D

Magusfang: No you are not alone in that one everyone seems to have come to an agreement on that one. Yeah, Gavin’s got issues and some of them probably stem from his upbringing but let’s not blame it all on his mommy issues :P Once again there will be no shooting of anyone in the head or any other body parts. Bad Magus.

Lisa: You are not alone in your hatred for poor Mona, I’m still going to reserve judgment on her…who knows, she may surprise us all. I felt like when I was writing that scene that it was Gavin’s ultimate stick it to his mother act. It sounds bad but going from his mom telling him that being with a man is bad to committing the actual sex act with that man in the space of less than an hour was an act of defiance on his part.

Okay so that’s all for now. Chapter 24 is up!

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 4

Hello all! So thanks again to all that read, rate and review. I’m glad you all are giving this one a chance, I know it’s a bit slow and more angsty than what you’re used to from me but I promise there will be happiness somewhere down the road so just hang in there!

On to replies,

Tahn: LOL, duh, but Shane wouldn’t be Shane if he actually got what people around him were feeling. Can you say oblivious…

Jo: Yep complications galore. Give them some time and well I’m not gonna tell but you’ll see :D I’m so glad that I can make your day, I feel special. :balloon:

Aduial: You have voices in your head too? Yay, I’m glad I’m not the only one! Shane is adorably confused and Zeb will continue to throw him for a loop. I’m glad you like the stories and I have started the serious revisions on my Matt and Payne story (no title yet cuz I suck at titles). I’ll probably start posting it after Falling for Him concludes. Don’t worry, I love this site so far and have no plans on going elsewhere anytime soon. :D

Lisa: Yeah, Shane…I think he’s a bit of a drama llama but when confronted with questions about your sexuality, it’s pretty common to go to extremes about it, no middle ground for some people (experienced it too many times LOL). You have no idea how bad Zeb’s roommate can be…

Okay so thanks to the reviewers once again and Chapter 5 is up!

CL

Just a little note, if any of you read Het stories and enjoy some naughty erotica with a little plot check out this story: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107686

Edited by CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Falling for Him Chapter 24

Thanks once again to all those the read, rate and review.

Okay so as I said this story is quickly coming to its end. I think there’re four more chapters left. Four very drama filled rip your hair out at the stupidity filled chapters. LOL, no really…

Okay on to the review replies

Jo: I know but I gotta end it at some point or you’ll just end up reading about the day Lex and Gavin weeded the garden. :D Boring… unless I have them abducted by aliens :alien: at some point, no one can keep up the type of drama these two have established as a baseline. Yes, Lex has had relationships with women in the past but they were never really that serious.

Magusfang: Yeah, you thought this chapter had drama, just wait, muhahahaha. :devil: Yeah he’d have to leave Riley and that would be hard. Poor Gavin. :(

Aduial: Aww well I know but like I stated above, they can’t always have a life worth reading about but there is that pesky sequel coming so there’s a bit of excitement in their future. Yes Gavin does share some of Gage’s traits but for totally different reasons. Thanks for reading and reviewing and hold on to your butt the next chapter’s a doozy… :bash:

Tahn: I’m so glad you like it, it makes me happy to hear that it makes someone happy. Yeah Lex is being a wimp but considering the way Gavin handles bad news, I think I’ll give him a pass. :D

Peabody: Yes, bad things coming but good too. No really there’s like four chapters left so yeah, they’ll be drama packed because there is quite a bit to wrap up.

Lisa: Sorry I so don’t mean to make you cry! Yes, Lex needs to spill and I guess I didn’t make it clear but Lex’s mom will go wherever Lex goes so don’t worry about her! Yeah, Cassie’s gone totally off the rails but she’ll finally get hers…Though you know the legal system sucks so she won’t get the death penalty or anything, sorry. :D

FortunateM: I think being rejected by your parents is painful no matter what age you are because ever heard the expression ‘A face only a mother could love’ it’s like that, if your mother can’t love you than who can? You’re obviously completely unlovable if even your parents can’t do it, sad but true. Lex has his reasons and yes, he is worried that one more big change in Gavin’s life might be one too many but Gavin is a grown man and he’ll have to come to terms with the fact that life’s not fair. Thanks for reading and reviewing! :D

Tnels: Awww thanks for the compliment I’m glad you’ve been enjoying it! I guess I mentioned before about four chapters, three more after today’s update. I do have a sequel planned and not to spoil it or anything but it will not be a strictly slash story, it’ll be posted under threesomes and moresomes most likely.

Okay so that’s all for today, thanks again to everyone that reviewed. This next chapter is like almost twice the size of my normal chapters but there was just sooo much I needed to pack in. Sorry in advance for the amount of drama…

Chapter 25 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 5

So thanks again to everyone that reads, rates and reviews.

I’m sorry this chapter is a little late, it was May 1st which is European Labor day for those of you that don’t know that, so we took the family up to the cabin and spit a lamb! I love me some roast lamb… Anyway that’s why this one is a few days late.

So on to the replies…

Tahn: Yeah it could have…bet it’s not what you hope will happen. ;)

Jo: Oh I’m sorry to leave you hanging and sorry you had to wait more than the usual for the next chapter! :D

Aduial: Yeah, it’s one of those emotional rollercoasters that makes you want to puke and then smile and then scream. LOL So many things need to get worked out but you get to hear the rest of Justin’s big secret in the next chapter so it will make Shane’s decision a bit easier…for a little while at least. :P

Lisa: Yeah, well you know how young people are, it’s always all about them. It couldn’t have been because Shane was dealing with his own crap. :D Oh well, Zeb will come into play more, obviously. I think Shane just will stay a bit confused for a bit. Zeb needs A LOT of help and someone…or two to make sure he gets it. Just have to wait and see… ;)

Okay, Chapter 6 is up. Thanks to all the reviewers one again!

CL

Just a quick note to all of you that are waiting for the next chapter of Falling for Him, I'm waiting on a beta reader to get back to me on the last three chapters. I normally don't have anyone beta read for me but since my last story got complaints about the ending seeming rushed I decided to get a quick opinion so I didn't screw up the ending on this one.

I'm hoping to have chapter 26 posted soon, please bear with me.

Just a quick note to all of you that are waiting for the next chapter of Falling for Him, I'm waiting on a beta reader to get back to me on the last three chapters. I normally don't have anyone beta read for me but since my last story got complaints about the ending seeming rushed I decided to get a quick opinion so I didn't screw up the ending on this one.

I'm hoping to have chapter 26 posted soon, please bear with me.

no patience! The villagers are coming for you!

Review Replies for Falling for Him Chapter 25

Oh boy, you guys didn’t think that was too much drama?? I guess I must have a low threshold for it because it seemed way out there for me! I’m glad you all weren’t put off by it because here comes some more…

Thanks to everyone that reads, rates and reviews, I appreciate all the support I’ve gotten throughout this story.

This update was delayed due to my nervousness about the ending. There’s only three chapters left and I really wanted to make sure I got it right. I had a beta reader go over it for me and she helped me out so much, you guys are getting a way better ending (well it’s the same ending just presented better :D) thanks to HideandGoSeek. Thank you again HGS for helping me out even though you are super busy, I appreciate it so much!

On to the review replies then…

Magusfang: Stop giving the villagers ideas, they were protesting peacefully until you got them riled. I thought it was too much drama but I’m maybe too laid back so any drama is too much. Yeah well Riley and Lex get to have a little argument next chapter and we’ll see how that works out… Yeah Gavin would be ultra prepared too bad he went overboard though he’d probably have enjoyed a good rimming (oh now I gotta go add a :sex: scene to one of the chapters, I think…). :D

Jo: Oh pish posh, it was over 2000 words longer than my normal chapters but so is the next one, guess I’m getting long winded lately. Yes there was a lot going on and Becca is that girl from the threesome good catch there. Lex is definitely more of a bisexual homoromantic but I think it’s more because he just never found a woman that clicked for him, he’s very picky in some regards as to who he shares more than just a bed with. I think Gavin explained it to his father that it’s not so much he’s gay or bisexual, it’s more that he’s attracted to Lex as a person so the fact that Lex is a guy doesn’t really matter to him. To be honest, Gavin really has tunnel vision when it comes to people. He loves Lex so he doesn’t even really notice other available partners enough to figure out if he’d be attracted to other men or if it really is just Lex. And holy crap that was the longest review reply I’ve ever given so you get a gold star for asking so many questions. :2tubs:

Tahn: I told you it’s a bit creepy that I know when you’re about to go to bed, better check your windows and doors…not, I’m too busy to stalk anyone. I know and see that’s why I want to avoid that problem because eventually I’d just be writing about their trip to Walmart to buy diapers (oops let that slip but since it’s there I’ll leave it as a teaser for the sequel). :thumbsup: I was a bit surprised myself that his dad didn’t show up either.

Aduial: I still think it was too much drama but now I know that I can get away with sooooo much more because you guys can take it. *cue evil laugh* :devil: Yep three more chapters and then the sequel that everyone will hate… :D

Anu: Awww thanks for breaking your silence and letting me know you like the story. I’m glad I can provide a little break for you occasionally. Thanks for reviewing!

Lisa: Ha, I had to look it up but that is the plural of doofus, see you can learn something new even from mediocre slash writers ^_^ Yes, she finally got what was coming to her and sometimes kids do things that make even their parents want to disown them but they still supported her so they’re good people. He didn’t mean he had to do anything specific, just that he needed to make up his mind and probably say yes… You know what they say, “Always be prepared”. :D

Psy-girl: I’m with you on that one and I think I may have had a celebratory glass of wine after writing that chapter! I know it’s sad that his dad didn’t show up…

Starr: Thanks!!!!!

Okay so that’s all for now, thanks again to all who reviewed, I love hearing from you all! Chapter 26 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 6

Once again thanks to everyone who reads, rates and reviews, I appreciate it loads.

Sorry the update was held up, I've been sick as a dog and am still feeling a bit tossy so this is going to be short and sweet.

On to the review replies...

Aduial: I know but unfortunately, there does need to be a mature one and since Shane is...Shane, Justin gets to be the grown up. Shane does get a little relief soon :D

Tahn: Awww, I'm glad that's what you wanted to happen. I figured everyone would want them to just jump each other's bones and call it good. Yeah he's not the brightest mushroom in the sea when it comes to things around him.

Lisa: Yep, Justin is nothing if not persistent but he's a bit of a bone head for waiting around for Shane I think but oh well who am I to tell him what to do? Oh boy, Zeb....we'll see a bit into his past nope, nope not gonna tell you any more so shhh. My hubby's 'special' tea is making me loopy and loose lipped. :D

Chapter 7 is up now.

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Falling For Him Chapter 26

So like I always say, thanks to everyone that reads, rates and reviews! You’re all appreciated very much!

There’s only one chapter left after the one I’m posting today, it seems like it was only yesterday that I posted the first chapter and waited to see if anyone would actually read it. I’m glad there are a few of you out there that are enjoying Lex and Gavin’s journey. It will continue in the sequel titled, not surprisingly, Falling For Them. :D I’m cheesy, what can I say?

So on to the review replies…

Tahn: Okay fine, I’m standing outside your window right now… LOL Yeah, I know, I guess if I was Lex, I’d have probably shaken the hell out of Gavin and told him to get his head out of his ass. You know how men are stubborn and opening the damn envelope would be just too darn easy. :D Go to bed now!

Poohkie87: Darn, I was hoping no one would figure out that Gavin dumps Lex and ends up in a threesome with Riley and Sheila…LOL Yeah, we all know where it’s going but the fun part is getting there, right? Sorry to leave you hanging…

Jo: I’m sorry I made you mad but yeah, damn Gavin and his parents! I have a sister that ruins Christmas for at least one or two people every year and it sucks, was drawing on my own holiday pain LOL. I actually love that you have questions and don’t mind at all answering anything you want to know. I’m glad you’re interested in the answers and I’m not just babbling away at myself…oh who am I kidding, I babble away to myself all the time anyway. :D

Psy-girl: Sorry, they needed a break, :D Of course they’ll get a happy ending, I’m not cruel…well maybe just a little bit!

Aduial: I know but if you look at it in the terms of someone who had no choice to lose their child as opposed to someone who would just throw them away over who they chose to love, it makes a lot of sense for Jean to feel that way. Don’t worry about George, he’ll always be taken care of and…I can’t spoil it. :D You get a gold star for catching that. I couldn’t help it, it was just too easy! (his sister’s name was Liz Taylor Turner.)

Lisa: I’m sorry, I hate angst usually but there’s gotta be a little or else they’d just be….happy? LOL Can’t have that. You’ll find out why Gavin went home in the next chapter and it’s nothing that sinister I promise. I love cockapoos but I’m more of a cat person and I love the name George for animals but it makes me giggle when it’s a person’s name, no idea why… :D

Magusfang: Oh my god, I should let you write an AU of Falling For Him because you’re ideas are just weird and it’s funny you said something about Riley and Sheila because…well you’ll see what Lex thinks in the next chapter… No Cassie!! I swear you are obsessed with her… :P

Anon: Sorry for all the feels. I know, Jean is wonderful and more people should be like her. If they communicated they’d have been married with kids by now!

Tr: I know, he’s so frustrating! You’ll see in the next chapter why he went and I can kind of understand him wanting to go but really he should have waited until Lex left for training, he’d have had plenty of time to make his mom happy then. Yes they need to communicate better, it’s sort of a theme with them… I have a feeling that Gavin has no idea that Lex is just as vulnerable as he is…

FortunateM: I know, gotta keep you on your toes! Thanks, I’m glad you liked it.

So that’s it for now, sorry this was a little late. No excuses, I’m just lazy… So chapter 27 is already up!

Thanks again to all the reviewers!

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

I was just trying to help you feel the pain of your readers Magus, oh and if I get hate mail from your readers for your cliffhanger, you're in trouble :P The last chapter's already written, I'm just waiting to reread it and see if it makes any sense, gotta be perfect, it is the ending after all. Thinking about adding an epilogue since the prologue for the next story is getting ridiculously long, so splitting it into two might work...??

Edited by CL Mustafic

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.