Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 13

Hi and welcome back to everyone that’s reading and reviewing!

Okay so I struggled with this and I will apologize for this next chapter because it’s sort of a, and then this happened, sort of chapter. :D Only two more chapters to go so let’s get on with it.

The replies…

Savvat: I had no idea you were even reading it! LOL I’m sorry, you are one of the few that haven’t read the other two stories where Payne or Matt make an appearance so you have no idea what the future holds. I promise the next chapter will make it all (well maybe not all) better. :D Thanks for reviewing!

Ballardfam: It’s okay if you have nothing to say, just knowing you are reading and somewhat, maybe, kinda enjoying the story is enough for me. :D Yeah, I’m glad to be updating this story again too, it’s about darn time. Thanks for the words!

Tahn: You know I gotta stick it in there somewhere, it’s my thing. :D Yeah, you do always make me write more but that’s valuable feedback, knowing what the reader thinks is helpful sometimes and I have to admit LS is a much better and more complete story with the extra chapters I added upon the readers input. But I’m also happy to end this one so that Payne can be happy. :D As always thanks for being there and still reviewing too!

Jit: Yes, Alan bit it. I wanted to kill them all but couldn’t so I figured I could at least make one of them pay. :D I’m sorry, I know I make it tough on them but that makes the moment they finally figure it out that much sweeter, right? And yes, there are still a couple of bumps in the road to come but not too many. Thanks again for the review!

Well that’s all for now, thanks again to my wonderful reviewers! Chapter 14 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 19

Hello and welcome back! Thanks to all of you that are reading and reviewing!

Okay so this is the last chapter! I’m so excited! There is an epilogue to come soon. I hope you’re all enjoying this and I hope that this last chapter isn’t a letdown for you all.

Oh and it hasn’t been beta read yet so please forgive any mistakes you find.

Okay, on to review replies…

BronxWench: It doesn’t make you a heartless bitch! Lol I actually only included it to explain his hatred for Orhan, not to gain him any sympathy or explain how he turned out because we all know that he had a choice in the course of his life and he chose to be a monster, it’s all on him as far as I’m concerned. :D I think Kamal took a chance on Orhan by revealing that he was the one that kidnapped Zijad. It could really go either way at this point but I think we’ll see by Orhan’s actions or lack of actions, what kind of person he really is. Maybe the choice really isn’t that hard for him to make? :D Thanks for the review and I hope the last chapter doesn’t get you too riled up, sorry in advance. :P

Tahn: Yeah well Kamal is not always the smartest mushroom in the sea but then again, what is Orhan going to do with this new knowledge? :P You’ll see. Yeah, I guess that Orhan is a dick and I can’t really blame Kamal for his hatred for the man. She’s around, she’s busy being a society wife. :D Thanks for the words, again!

The: I’m sorry for drawing it out. I had hoped to wrap it up in that chapter too but sadly it drug on and I had to add a chapter. Answers coming now! Thanks for the review!

Syoyoprincess: Who liked it so much the review posted twice. lol I’m so happy to hear that you love this story! Wow, I’m sort of blushing over here right now after such a nice review. The last chapter is coming here shortly and then an epilogue because I had to write it. Thanks for the totally nice review, it’s nice to hear the kind words.

Okay that’s all for now, thanks again to my reviewers. Chapter 20 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 20

Okay well welcome back and thanks for reading and reviewing!

Well that was the end of the story. I decided since everyone was sort of worried about Zijad that I would write an epilogue from his point of view so that’s coming up next. And if you leave me a review for it you can check back here in a couple of weeks for the replies!

On to the replies…

BronxWench: I could have seen Kamal just taking Zijad without giving him a choice but I think Kamal would quickly get tired of having to hide out because kidnapping is against the law even in Bosnia. lol Yes it’s sad, but Zijad finally feels wanted and I don’t think he cares that the person that wants him is a monster. And no, I guess I’m not calling it a happy ending either, it’s just an ending. I hope the epilogue keeps you from pulling out that bow and deciding you need some target practice. :D Thank you for sticking with me through this one. I know it wasn’t always pretty but you know how these things are, they get stuck in your head and you just have to write them.

Lavi1443: I’m so glad you liked the happy twisted ending! Thanks for reviewing!

Tahn: Um just because Kamal is the sort of guy that kicks puppies? Well, I’m not so sure it will be a happier time but yes at least someone wants him. Thanks for reading this one, you are a true friend. :D

ANON: Um, there’s a little bit more. Sorry but the epilogue is the last bit of this story, I’m glad you enjoyed it though and thanks for letting me know you did!

That’s all for now, thanks again to everyone that reviewed! The Epilogue is up now!

CL

5 down, 2 to go!

Edited by CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 14

Hi and welcome back to all you readers and reviewers!

Okay so I’m about to post the last chapter of this one! Two stories wrapped up in one day! Yep, I’m on top of this writing thing. :P Anyway, I know you all are going to want more but seriously this is the end, I’m standing firm on this one because I like the ending.

Okay so anyway on to review replies…

ANON: I’m not sure if you have or not, it seems that AFF has now decided that every user that is not logged in is simply ANON but I’m really glad you’re enjoying it. I hope you don’t have a baby or anything fragile in your hands because I would hate for you to drop something breakable when I update. LOL Thanks for letting me know you like it. Oh and if you’re a regular reviewer with a name you usually use for it, I recommend leaving it at the bottom of the review so I know who you are to properly thank the hell out of you!

Lisa: Well it’s about time, I mean having a life? What’s with that? LOL Yeah he was out for a good bit there and yes he was lucky to come out of it (would have been a rather boring ending with Payne sitting there staring at him :P ) Leave it to Spence to blurt out the truth, I love that man! Okay so here comes the end, I hope you like it! Thanks for making the time to read and review!

Tahn: Are you saying I should stop letting you read ahead?? Or that everyone should stop updating until you catch up? Of course I’m glad this one is over! It was a true bummer to write at times but as you know, I’ve some lighter stories in the works. ;) Shhh, don’t tell anyone, they’ll think you’re nuts because I’d never write that sort of wacko story! LOL Oh and thanks for helping me out on this one and for the encouragement I needed to finish it.

Okay that’s all for now, thanks again to my reviewers! Chapter 15, the last one BTW, is up now!

CL

Now, 6 down, 1 to go!!

Edited by CL Mustafic

So in keeping with me not writing the things that are expected of me, I am about to post a story that is just complete nonsense. It started out as a conversation between Tahn and I about the difference between fantasy and science fiction where in I told her I was going to write a story about a robot unicorn because I now knew that I could. It spiraled out of control from there and now there is a story called, A Unicon, A Dragon and A Troll Walk Into A Bar...

Yeah, it's as bad as it sounds and to make matters worse, I used the You thing. What is that second person you suck POV? I have no idea what it's called but it's only a small part of the narrative and only used as a sort of gag. Then to go even further down the rabbit hole of crappiness, I wrote part of it in first person present tense and the other part in third person present tense.

You all are going to hate it and I'm okay with that because it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously so go on and hate on it all you'd like but I'm still going to write it because Tahn said I could.

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

Review Replies for A Unicorn, A Dragon and A Troll Walk into A Bar… Prologue

Okay so welcome to those of you that read this crappy little story I posted. I knew that no one would really like it so I’m not too upset that it got like no views. I’m good with it but maybe I’ll try to work in some father/son incest to get people interested… Nah, I’m kidding there will be no incest, sorry.

Anyway, the witch is going to stick around because I like her, don’t know why but I do. :D If she’s annoying you or you think there’s too much of her let me know and I’ll try to balance it out a bit better.

Anyway, this will be quick because there were only two reviews and one is my faithful friend Tahn because she loves me. :D

Review Replies…

Tahn: Yeah well nobody else appreciates me stepping out of that damn box or the smoke from the fire. :P You know I’d never turn you into a toad, I likes you too much. :D

ANON: Hello! Thank you, I’m glad you like the story so far and I hope that the next part continues to entertain you! Thanks for stopping by and feeding the witch!

Okay so that’s it, thanks again to my reviewers. Chapter 1 is up now! (Was that an echo I heard?)

CL

• 2 weeks later...

Review Replies for A Unicorn, A Dragon and A Troll Walk into A Bar… Chapter 1

Yeah, I got nothing so on to the replies…

BronxWench: (For Chapter 1) Hey, no hitting! I wasn’t talking about you, I know you’re busy and your time would be better served writing. *cough* Not that I’m pushing or anything for another chapter. ;) Yeah the witch is just something I’m trying out for shiggles but I may keep her around for a bit. I guess you can probably tell my political leanings here but I just had too! And you may be right about the eggs. (For Chapter 2) And thank you for not shirking your ego stroking duties by only leaving one review! I’m glad the witch amuses you. I figured you’d be rooting for the dragon to eat someone, he may get to nibble someone eventually. :D I am writing! I swear! Thanks for the words, they keep the witch happy!

Tahn: I know, it’s sad but it will make what’s to come that much better! :D You know you’re mentioned in the next chapter, right? Don’t sue me or the witch will turn you into a toad!

ANON: I’m glad you like it so far. I hope Corny will stay somewhat likable but then he does have a stubborn streak that might drive you insane. ;) So glad there’s not much backlash against the witch and as always she appreciates the kind words.

That’s all for now, thanks again to my reviewers! Chapter 2 is up now!

CL

• 3 weeks later...

From Balveda on July 31, 2016

In the most beautiful and horrible way, this story made me feel everything that only someone who has known themselves to be a complete sub their entire life feel. To have a master such as Kamal, to be wanted, to be owned and taken care of and delightfully used, ack it makes my heart flutter. You pull no punches from the horror, and the nastiness, and I truly wish to all goodness that such evil doesn't exist in the world, but to me, poor pitiful me, my heart aches and my body heats when I read this story. So from this hapless sub, thank you, and please continue writing more and more stories!!! <3

To Balveda: I'm so glad you enjoyed this story. I have to say though that your review is not the type I'd ever thought I'd get on this particular story. Thank you for being the only person that actually enjoyed Kamal, most just wanted to kill him or at the very least see him seriously maimed. Thanks for the review and I will most certainly keep writing.
To everyone else out there that wonders where the updates are: It's summer and for some reason the words refuse to flow for me when it's warm out. It may have something to do with the fact that my mind insists that everyone could do with a good outing and so therefore I tend not to be home most of the time and writing while walking, swimming or even driving is very hard to do. Things will probably get back to normal for me when the kids go back to school but until then I will be out enjoying the world around me! So if I don't talk to you all until September, have a good August, I know I plan to. :D
CL

• 3 weeks later...

So I am in the middle of a mega edit of FFH because it kills me that nobody wants it. I'm not writing anything new until I finish this project. It's mostly a grammar edit but there are also a few story tweaks.

That being said, if there's anyone out there that would like to read the NEW AND IMPROVED version of the story and is willing to give me an honest opinion on it please either PM me or email me at bangbangramallama@gmail.com. You can also find me on Facebook under my pen name, feel free to send me a friend request or just hit me up if you are interested.

Oh and I'm only up to chapter 12 on the edits so there may be a short wait between chapters but hopefully very short. :D

Thanks *braces for the influx of emails* :rofl:

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

• 4 weeks later...

Review Replies for Strip Me Bare Chapter 15

Well, this is sort of embarrassing, I haven’t posted anything on this story forever. Accept my apologies for that and I hope you all enjoy the next chapter. :D

Review Replies:

Tahn: Yep, had to through in some old characters for my own amusement. You are about to find out what is going to happen in the basement. :D

Pippychick: Aw, I’m glad you liked it that much. I know how it goes, it’s hard to stop and review when you get into a story but thanks for leaving this one! Yes, people like Shamus have a bad habit of showing up again but not sure if he will or not at this point. I’m glad you like them together, it’s going to get interesting, I think…

Lisa: I’m sorry about the pissing scene, it was gross but something Erik needed to see. LOL No, really he didn’t but it was still funny. Erik is going to have to man up in some ways or else he’ll never make it with Graham (though not too much, he is sort of a drama queen and I like him that way.) We are about to see what is down the stairs. :D

Lunar: I’m sorry! Life got in the way but hopefully things will start flowing in a timely manner once again. Glad to hear you like this one, thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Well that’s all for now, thanks again for the reviews. Chapter 16 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for A Unicorn, A Dragon and A Troll Walk into A Bar… Chapter 2

Okay so here’s some more weirdness for all three of you all who are reading this.

The replies…

Tahn: Um, it’s been so long I have no idea why you’re saying I’m just as crazy as you are but I have decided to let the comment stand. (Though we both know you are wrong, you are much crazier than I am.) :D

BronxWench: I’m sorry for the cliffhanger and I’m sorry it took so long to update too! It’s sort of hard to figure out who is and who isn’t up to no good right now but hopefully it will all work out. Thanks for leaving a review! The witch is pleased. Lol

That’s it for now, thanks again to Tahn and BW for the reviews! Chapter 3 is up now!

CL

So I just signed a contract to publish Backdoor Politics which of course means I’ll be removing it from AFF shortly. Fair warning if you are reading the story, you have about 22 hours to finish it. I plan to take it down tomorrow morning (that’s my tomorrow morning and I’m on CET).

Thanks to everyone who read the story (including at least 2 people I know who didn’t enjoy it, you know who you are) and a special big thanks to those of you who reviewed it! 

I’ll make sure I post a link in the Great Wall of… thread as to where you can purchase the book once it comes out.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

CL

Thanks ladies! I’m finding myself in a tough spot now though. I forgot my mom is social media stalking me and she called me to find out what this new book is about.

Me: Um… a hitman that uh… does stuff? 

Her: Oh, sounds like something Ron (my brother) would like. You know he likes those thriller type books. And something about politics too, right? The name is Backdoor Politics? 

Me: Uh…

I don’t have the balls yet to tell her what it’s really about. I may have to tell her it’s only being published in Swahili or something.

• 3 weeks later...

So after almost exactly a year of trying, I finally have some news to report on Falling for Him. Today I signed a contract to publish it with NineStar Press who, not so coincidently, is also publishing a short story titled Satin Secrets which features Gavin and Lex in their upcoming Layers anthology. Anyway, just thought I would share this with you all and I’ll be sure to let everyone know when it comes out!

CL

• 2 months later...

Review Replies for On the Third Day He Rose Again Chapter 1

Well, this went over just as well as I had expected it to, like a lead brick. Oh well, I find it amusing to write so I’ll just keep amusing myself and my two loyal readers. :D 

Things will get more lively, or deadly, in the next few chapters, I promise. 

Tahn: You always like the weird stuff. :P But that’s why I love you!

pippychick: I always love your reviews even though I have to admit, I’m always a bit scared I’ll disappoint you by not living up to your expectations! I’m not sure how much the whole bisexual angle will come into play, so far there’s no indications that there will be any sex in this book (not ruling it out but so far it’s more of a comedy/drama than romance but you never know). And yes, Mo’s in for a few surprises when he wakes up. 

That’s all for now, thanks again to Tahn and Pippychick for the reviews. Chapter 2 is up now!

CL

3 hours ago, CL Mustafic said:

pippychick: I always love your reviews even though I have to admit, I’m always a bit scared I’ll disappoint you by not living up to your expectations! I’m not sure how much the whole bisexual angle will come into play, so far there’s no indications that there will be any sex in this book (not ruling it out but so far it’s more of a comedy/drama than romance but you never know). And yes, Mo’s in for a few surprises when he wakes up. 

That’s all for now, thanks again to Tahn and Pippychick for the reviews. Chapter 2 is up now!

CL

Oh, I still like that he’s bisexual, even if there’s no explicit content in it.

Pastor Mark and Imam Ozer are reminding me of that new advert for Amazon, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouu6LGGIWsc

I should tell you, though, I noticed that the link in your Promote thread leads to a different story.

9 hours ago, pippychick said:

Oh, I still like that he’s bisexual, even if there’s no explicit content in it.

Pastor Mark and Imam Ozer are reminding me of that new advert for Amazon, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouu6LGGIWsc

I should tell you, though, I noticed that the link in your Promote thread leads to a different story.

Ah damn it. I copy/pasted the thing from one of my other threads and didn’t change the link. All fixed now, thanks for the heads up!

• 2 months later...

*slinks in*

Okay, so it’s been awhile but I have lots of excuses – they’re not great ones – for not updating anything or writing anything of note but I’m back! (Kinda, sorta, a little bit. don’t get your hopes up.)

So I’m going to update a couple of things and I need to do review replies for a couple of reviews so here they are.

Review Replies for And on the Third Day He Rose Again Chapter 2

PippyChick: So many questions! I have only a general idea of where this is going so the only thing I can tell you is that yes, Mo will have a hard time staying alive. Oh and he’ll keep respawning at the church because...reasons. :D Thank you so much for reading and reviewing!

Cheshire_Catism9: Thank you for reviewing! I’m glad you’re interested in this one, I have sort of high hopes for it. Sorry for the delay in responding and posting!

Tahn: Posting something doesn’t mean I have to finish it. :P I’ll try, I’m busy and have too many things going on right now to focus on writing any one story so I have to go where the inspiration takes me in the three minutes I find to write a day.

As always thanks for the reviews! Chapter 3 is up now!

Review Replies for A Unicorn, A Dragon and A Troll Walk Into A Bar… Chapter 3

BronxWench: Sorry for making you use the brain bleach! And yeah, the unicorns are elitist dickbags. :P I have no idea what the heck is going to happen. It’s sort of hard to plot out something like this, it’s just going to go where ever the weirdness leads. Sorry.

Thanks again for the review BW! Chapter 4 is up now!

Edited by CL Mustafic

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.