Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

The cat pokes are the old hit counts. We haven't replaced the ratings system yet, and when we do, it'll no longer allow anonymous votes, to cut down on its being used for abuse.

But cat pokes are good! We want lots and lots of cat pokes! :lol:

Hey, Bronx, I think I get it now. So every time we click on the chapter or story, the cat pokes go up, right?

Reviews for Calling the Ball Chapter 4

Once again thanks to everyone that’s reading and reviewing.

I got nothing… So review replies, yes?

BronxWench: Me too, though not a fan of actual food during the act. :P Did you read the warning at the beginning? Henrick has way more will power than I would have when faced with Tino. :D

Tahn: :D OMG, I had a great idea for your blooper reel in one of the later chapters. Oops I licked it. :P

Lisa: It will take a bit for Henrick to finally figure out that Tino isn’t what he seems but yeah, poor Tino. I think Bronx told you about the cat pokes so just keep reading and they’ll keep adding up. Oh and the Captcha wasn’t a coincidence…

Thanks again to my faithful reviewers, I <3 you guys. Chapter 5 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Strip Me Bare Chapter 13

Okay so as always, thanks to those that are reading and reviewing.

This next chapter didn’t turn out how it was supposed to so forgive me my mess while I try to figure out just what the heck Erik is doing being all brave and crap, he should have run screaming from the house but whatever, he decided to grow a spine all of a sudden.

Okay so on to review replies…

Tahn: Well your wait is over! It didn’t go as planned… I hate Erik.

purpleM155: Thanks for your kind words. I’m glad you are enjoying my stories and I’m sorry I haven’t updated your two favorites in a while. I know it’s frustrating to see other stories of mine get updated when you’re waiting on others. I can’t explain how my process works but sometimes one story just wants to be written to the detriment of the others but take heart, I will finish all of them! Thanks for the review, it’s always nice to hear that people are still reading.

Geonator: Thank you once again I’m always happy to hear that people are enjoying what they’re reading. That’s a huge compliment, saying that my characters seem real, that’s just what I was going for. Thanks for the review!

Mryt: Thanks, I know it’s sort of weird not having the rates to gauge how the story is doing since I know most people don’t review even if they like what they’re reading so I appreciate that you took the time to let me know. The BDSM isn’t going to get too heavy, I don’t think Erik will handle too much pain, it’s going to be more about submission and not so much about getting his ass beat (though there will be spanking :P ).

Pippychick: I’m really glad you took a chance on reading one of my stories and it seems you picked the right one. It’s my first attempt at a more humorous take in story telling. I was just hoping it didn’t fall flat so I’m glad to hear that you find it amusing. Thanks for all the reviews!

Lisa: I know right, I think Erik’s looking for any type of physical contact he can get out of Graham at this point… ;)

Okay so that’s it for now, thanks again to everyone that reviewed, Chapter 14 will be up as soon as I figure out what to call it!

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Calling the Ball Chapter 5

Thanks once again to everyone that's reading and reviewing.

Okay so I realized I screwed up and left a few paragraphs of chapter 5 out so I went back and edited it to include them so if you're reading this go back and read chapter 5 after the last set of ... and accept my apologies for being a bad author.

On to review replies...

Tahn: I know you know but you know that I know that so we both know. :D Thank you for still reading even though you know, well what you know.

BronxWench: Yeah, I don't know where that quirk with the food came from but it is sort of cute the way he plays with his food before eating it. You'll be surprised at how he decides to go about it, I think. ;) Thank you for sticking with me even though I warned at how slow this one was going to go as far as the romance goes, hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

Alrighty then, thanks again to Tahn and BronxWench for their reviews, they're always appreciated. Chapter 6 is up now!

CL

Dare I ask? But what happened to LS?

She got it published so she had to take it down from the site :)

Dare I ask? But what happened to LS?

Yep, just what Chrissy said (thank you Chrissy :D ). I got an offer to publish it so had to remove it from all the free sites.

Review Replies for Involuntary Indebtedness Chapter 4

Thanks once again to all who read and review!

So I got some news that I'd like to share with ya'll, I got an offer from a publisher to publish Loving Sarajevo! Yep, I'm excited and owe our own BronxWench a whole heaping lots of thanks since she was a huge driving force behind me even getting off my butt to send it in, not to mention all the other help she's given me. This of course means the story has to be removed from AFF. I appreciated all the encouraging reviews you guys left me and I want you all to know that those words are what spurred me to keep writing, so thanks again. Remember your reviews do matter, even if you're just saying that you're reading, so go review your favorite stories and let the authors know you appreciate them as much as they do you.

Okay so on to review replies...

BronxWench: Brenden is sort of creepy and yeah, if anyone in my house drank straight from the jug, I'd hit them over the head with said jug. I sort of wish they'd just come out and say what the hell's going on with the boss, right now, I don't even know. I mean I have an inkling but no clear picture yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Thanks for sticking with me even if it's not warm and fuzzy.

Tahn: Of course it's suspicious... I'm going for some mystery here, how am I doing? :D

Lisa: You know that I sit here thinking for hours about what thing I could type to make Lisa LHAO, so I'm glad I hit that spot every so often. The boss is someone Tanner needs to be very wary of. He'll meet more people and maybe eventually he won't be quite as freaked out by the casual nudity but still I wouldn't put my face on any of the communal furniture, that's for sure. :D

That's it for now, thanks again to BW, Tahn and Lisa for their reviews! Chapter 5 is up now!

CL

Haha, CL! I laughed at your response to my review!!! I was :rofl: .

And...CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! I'm so excited for you, CL!!! :) What great news about LS!!

Of course I haven't had a chance to read it yet, so please, please, please let me know when it's published and where so I can buy it! Thanks! :)

Now I think I have two chapters of Calling the Ball and one chapter of Involuntary Indebtedness to catch up on! :)

@Lisa It's really good. It's what got me on the CL bandwagon. I just didn't know it at the time. I loved it, and some time later I was reading this cute story called Falling For Him, and I thought, "I wonder if this author has anything else that I might like?" And I clicked her name and was all, "Hey! I know this author!" Been hooked ever since.

Haha, CL! I laughed at your response to my review!!! I was :rofl: .

And...CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! I'm so excited for you, CL!!! :) What great news about LS!!

Of course I haven't had a chance to read it yet, so please, please, please let me know when it's published and where so I can buy it! Thanks! :)

Now I think I have two chapters of Calling the Ball and one chapter of Involuntary Indebtedness to catch up on! :)

Thanks Lisa and I'm sure I'll post when LS becomes available.

@Lisa It's really good. It's what got me on the CL bandwagon. I just didn't know it at the time. I loved it, and some time later I was reading this cute story called Falling For Him, and I thought, "I wonder if this author has anything else that I might like?" And I clicked her name and was all, "Hey! I know this author!" Been hooked ever since.

Did you notice my new pen name, it was inspired by you. :D

That's happened to me with a lot of stories, Tahn! :)

Well now that I've read/am reading all CL's stories, I definitely want to read the first one! Especially since a few of the characters are in another story, right?

And hopefully, we'll see more of The CL's stuff being published!

Would be pretty excellent but for now, I'll just wallow in my happiness over this one small victory!

Review Replies for Calling the Ball Chapter 6

Thanks as always to those that are reading and reviewing.

I don't have much to say and I'm still sick enough that it's making me want nothing more than to lay on the couch and sleep so this is going to be short and sweet.

Review replies...

Tahn: Point taken, my character is an ass sometimes too. I'm going to write a character that you can't stand someday just for the heck of it.

BronxWench: Of course there will be drama! I sort of hate the next chapter so bear with me, I think chapter 8 is better. Thanks for the review, again!

Lisa: Nah, Henrick isn't going to hold anything against Tino. He knows stuff happens. I'm sorry, seriously one sentence per review is all I can manage, sorry. Thanks for the reviews.

Okay that's it for review replies, thanks as always go out to Tahn BW and Lisa for reviewing. Chapter 7 is up now!

CL

Was that a threat? Bring it on. Oh wait, you already did that. Zeb's dad remember? :P I'm gonna go read the new chapter. I think if you tried to make someone I would hate it would morph into someone everyone would love magically. Isn't that the way these things work?

Was that a threat? Bring it on. Oh wait, you already did that. Zeb's dad remember? :P I'm gonna go read the new chapter. I think if you tried to make someone I would hate it would morph into someone everyone would love magically. Isn't that the way these things work?

I think that only works for Chrissy but not sure I want to test that theory so I'll just continue to write characters you can't help but love. lol

Sorry you're not feeling well, CL. Me neither. I took, my kid to school and spent the rest of the day in bed. I'm on the Z-Pack though, so hopefully it'll start to kick in tomorrow.

I turned the computer on just to read the next chapter, but now I just want to close my eyes. Again. Ugh.

Feel better, CL! :)

Sorry you're not feeling well, CL. Me neither. I took, my kid to school and spent the rest of the day in bed. I'm on the Z-Pack though, so hopefully it'll start to kick in tomorrow.

I turned the computer on just to read the next chapter, but now I just want to close my eyes. Again. Ugh.

Feel better, CL! :)

:hug: Sorry to hear you're not well either. It's the pits being sick but I do believe I'm finally on the mend. Hope you start feeling better soon.

:hug: Sorry to hear you're not well either. It's the pits being sick but I do believe I'm finally on the mend. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Glad you're feeling better CL! :) Me too. Whew! Today is the first day I was able to get out of bed! So what did I do? Dishes, of course! Why oh why do these kids take a different glass every single time they drink something? Like, they can't rinse one glass out each time? lol

I'm on the Z-pack, but I had a migraine last night until two this afternoon when I called the pharmacist to see if I could take Excedrin with the Z-pack. And voila! No more headache! I can finally keep my eyes open without excruciating pain! lol

Glad you're feeling better CL! :) Me too. Whew! Today is the first day I was able to get out of bed! So what did I do? Dishes, of course! Why oh why do these kids take a different glass every single time they drink something? Like, they can't rinse one glass out each time? lol

I'm on the Z-pack, but I had a migraine last night until two this afternoon when I called the pharmacist to see if I could take Excedrin with the Z-pack. And voila! No more headache! I can finally keep my eyes open without excruciating pain! lol

OMG you sound like me! I think this is the bane of every mother's existence. I bought mine each color coded glasses so they knew which one was theirs and also then I knew who was using three glasses in a day and who wasn't so I could focus my lecture about it to the perp. It cut down on the amount of glasses they used might want to try that. :D

Review Replies for Calling the Ball Chapter 7

Okay so thanks to those that read and review.

So new news, AFF is now the only place to find my stories. I don’t know if anyone will stop in here from the other site but if you’re here for the first time and only because I quit pandering to the whims of entitled children, welcome! Feel free to join in and make yourself at home!

Okay well next chapter of Calling the Ball is sort of a confusing mess but I’m not sure how to fix it so just read it and tell me what you think is wrong with it and we’ll go from there.

On to review replies…

Bronxwench: He is stuck in the middle but I think it’s about time he has two worthy men fighting over him. :D Oh come on, Dardan’s only a few years younger than Henrick… but yeah, I think he’s too young too, maybe Tino will figure it out before it’s too late.

Tahn: You’re so violent, you’re always wanting to whap my poor characters. :P I admit sometimes they need a good whapping but I’d much rather watch them whap each other. :D

Lisa: Yeah me too. I really never got the whole ‘poor me, rich and famous’ whine. LOL I get it, you’re sick, no need to leave a huge review, just letting me know you’re still there is enough. Hope you’re feeling better. :hug:

Okay so that’s all for now. Thanks again to my reviewers. Chapter 8, in all its confused, messy glory, is up now!

CL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.