Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

Okay, I know I've been a lousy updater lately but you'll all have to excuse me a bit for that but that's not why I'm writing this post. I just wanted to let you all know that my quest to get FFH published is still ongoing and taking up quite a bit of my time but I've finally gotten just a bit of good news (nothing concrete but I'm taking it as a good sign). I got an email from an editor that said this:

This is just a line to let you know that we're still actively considering your book, but will have to ask you to allow us a few more days before giving you our decision. Our first reader has finished reading it and loves it, but the next stage would be for me to read it myself - and unfortunately I'm up to my eyes in editing something for another author and won't even be able to look at it until after the weekend. I'll do everything in my power to get an answer to you before 3 October, though, and hope you will forgive me for the delay.
So for those of you following along with my quest (basically it's for you Tahn :D), there's that. So I'm sorry that I haven't been updating much but I guess them's the breaks.
I'll just be sitting here in my little corner rocking rhythmically to the insane voices trapped in my head until I hear something more since I can't bring myself to focus long enough to do anything else. :D
CL

I actually heard back from them and got a 'revise and resubmit' letter of rejection but after talking to Bronxwench, she's convinced me that's actually a good thing. I'll keep you updated. :D *sneaks off to revise so she can resubmit*

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 19

Thanks as always to everyone who reads, rates and reviews, I appreciate the support!

Okay so I’m going to apologize for not updating recently but I’ve just had too many irons in the fire lately. I’ve tried to cleanse my brain of all the things running about in it and have actually gotten a couple of chapters done. I also am taking part in the Halloween Oneshot collection, you can find the thread for it here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60996-affs-tales-from-the-shoutbox-2015/#entry381848 make sure you check it out and if you’re a writer come join in the fun!

Okay so on to the review replies so I can actually post the next darn chapter…

Tahn: Of course I blame you! Thanks for your help reading through the chapters and encouraging me to post them even though they don’t seem up to snuff. :D

Lisa: I love the new Zeb too! Who knew there was an actual sweet person under all that attitude? Don’t you hate it when people do crap that you can’t fathom ever doing? You have to wonder what his mother is going through though… just a little… right? Thanks for sticking with me. :)

Lunar: Sorry, it wasn’t quick! I’ll try to be better.

MoTown: I know it’s been awhile since I’ve updated anything. I’ve been running circles in my head and there’s just so much that wants to come out that I’ve been working steadily just not on anything that I’ve been posting or am ready to post. Thank you for letting me know that you noticed I was gone. It means a lot to me that you are looking forward to having new chapters. I should have a couple out in short order here.

So that’s all for now, thanks again to all who reviewed! Chapter 20 is up now!

CL

• 2 weeks later...

Review Replies for Chapter 20 of The Heart Wants

Thanks once again to all who read, rate and review! You know I love you guys!

Okay so I know you all are waiting for more updates but I have more bad news... I've decided to do Nano this year so I'm going to be focused on that for the month of November. I will be putting my Nano project on Smashwords if anyone's interested in checking it out. I'll provide a link when the time comes.

I also wanted to mention that I have a short story included in AFF's Tales from the Shoutbox so if you're interested in checking it out, here's the link http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107953&chapter=7 that will take you directly to my story but make sure to check out all the other stories from the amazing authors here on AFF. If you leave me a review I will reply to it in this thread also.

Okay so on to review replies:

Tahn: Yeah I'm sorry, them's the breaks when you become an unofficial beta. Thanks for the encouragement to post it once again. :D

Lisa: LOL I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go walk about for so long! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter and you're right Shane needs a time out. Justin's parents surprised me too, I was worried I'd have two boys moping around about their families reactions (three if you count poor Zeb). I'm working on a pill for the withdrawal... :D

Well that's it for now, thanks again to Tahn and Lisa for the reviews, you know they keep us writers going! Chapter 21 is up now!

• 3 weeks later...

I ditto Tahn! Oh noes!!!!!! A whole month! I guess I should be lucky the month is halfway over. lol

I come on AFF a few times a day looking for ANY of your hella awesome stories, CL, but all I'm greeted with is utter S.H.I.T. (IMO). I don't wanna read about vampires, werewolves, sci-fi crap, fantasy shit, shifters, shapers, incubus' (whatever the hell THEY are!), spiders, snakes, beasts...I just want to read more of your stories!!!!

I think I'll go into hibernation until you come back.

Oh! And good luck with the Nano contest! I'll definitely check out your short story (and you Nano when you post the link). :)

I ditto Tahn! Oh noes!!!!!! A whole month! I guess I should be lucky the month is halfway over. lol

I come on AFF a few times a day looking for ANY of your hella awesome stories, CL, but all I'm greeted with is utter S.H.I.T. (IMO). I don't wanna read about vampires, werewolves, sci-fi crap, fantasy shit, shifters, shapers, incubus' (whatever the hell THEY are!), spiders, snakes, beasts...I just want to read more of your stories!!!!

I think I'll go into hibernation until you come back.

Oh! And good luck with the Nano contest! I'll definitely check out your short story (and you Nano when you post the link). :)

Yep the month is almost over and it's been a pretty productive one because I have a good chunk of a new story written, over 47k words and counting. Pushing to finish it by the end of the month so there's that.

Here's the link to the Halloween short story I forgot to post it, silly me :Dhttp://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107953&chapter=7 Make sure to check out the other stories too because they're all pretty good!

Sorry to make you wait a bit longer but doing NaNo has actually pushed me back into gear and I'm hoping to get my other WIPs finished when I'm done.

Oh and before I forget, I have a little Loving Sarajevo short on my blog which you can find here if you're interested :http://clmustafic.blogspot.ba/

Thanks for stopping by Lisa! :hug:

Are you talking about my gay for pay story? and if you are did you think of a title for it because, yeah I still got nothing... I have figured out the twist in there and it does end up being a stupid sort of romance but shh, there's a secret that's being kept from our boy that will rock his world. ;)

Hmm...

That's no Job, it's a Gay Station!

Could be Worse

Summer Vacation?

Pocket Money

Pants Party for Pay

Plowing the Gay Way

Ticket to Pound Town

No Homo

You Want Me to Stick it Where?

Show Me Your Dick

Take your Dick to Work Day

I Suck at This

Oh god, just shoot me, these are so bad.

Hmm...

That's no Job, it's a Gay Station!

Could be Worse

Summer Vacation?

Pocket Money

Pants Party for Pay

Plowing the Gay Way

Ticket to Pound Town

No Homo

You Want Me to Stick it Where?

Show Me Your Dick

Take your Dick to Work Day

I Suck at This

Oh god, just shoot me, these are so bad.

All of these are AMAZING!

All of these are AMAZING!

Do not encourage her, Chrissy! Tahn is a bad, bad influence, you should see what she's making me write for my xmas story... *shakes head at the depravity of some people*

I just posted the edited chapters of Loving Sarajevo plus I added a bonus short at the end. I'm probably talking to myself here, I don't think anyone checks this unless I've updated so... anyhoo :dots:

I do :)

Are you talking about my gay for pay story? and if you are did you think of a title for it because, yeah I still got nothing... I have figured out the twist in there and it does end up being a stupid sort of romance but shh, there's a secret that's being kept from our boy that will rock his world. ;)

Paid pennies for my pooper?

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 21

Okay so thanks again to everyone that reads, rates and reviews.

News: So I finished my NaNo story but decided not to do the Smashwords thing because it needs too much editing so I'll probably procrastinate on editing and post it eventually here. I'm back to writing on my WIPs and am going to try to finish a couple of them up soon.

Okay so this one is easy for the review replies....

Tahn: Thanks and :hug: for being the only reviewer even though you already read the chapter. Am going to build you a little shelter in the rose bushes for winter because I <3 you.

That's it. LOL Chapter 22 is up now.

CL

Yay! I can has blanket?

Yes and I'll even put a little space heater in there for you since it's got plumbing and electric. ;) I've upgraded it to a little cabin.

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 22

Once again thanks to all who read, rate and review! Mostly reading and rating of course... lol

So I'm actually making some progress here on this one. Not much else to say...

On to review replies...

Tahn: I know right. I promise the next chapter doesn't have a cliffhanger but the chapter after that has a doozy. :D

Lisa: Is that rock big enough for two? I may need to hide somewhere for a bit. :D As for Payne's story, I decided to finish up Heart first and then I think I'll buckle down and edit and finish writing Pieces. NaNo went good, I finished my first draft of it in the first 20 days at a little over 74k words. I'm going to work on polishing it up so I can post it soon. Thanks for the review.

That's it, thanks again Tahn and Lisa for the reviews! Chapter 23 is up now.

CL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.