Click Here!

Story "The Education Of Sakura Haruno"

Guest Hana Taisho

Guest Hana Taisho

This story was On Fanfiction, i thought it was moved to Adult Fanfiction for all the Sex that went on. But i can't find it ANYWHERE!

It started out as Zabuza/Sakura onesided but she killed him for taking her away from her team, and where it stopped at was where she had Sasuke's child and was on a mission to get Said child back from Madara. Sakura also suffered from "Dark chakra" if i remember right.

Guest Hana Taisho

I do not know the Author. I even looked up some older Pen names but couldn't find them ANYWHERE. its why i was asking around. it seemed alot of people had read the story, its just dissapered off the face of the Internet.

I was hoping someone could point me in a direction.

I'm not finding that title here, so it may have been one of the stories removed from FFN for content exceeding their limits. I'm sorry I can't tell you more than that, but there's simply no record here at AFF.

• 3 years later...
Guest DarkFantasy3D

I found this threat through a random search. I’m the one who put that story together. I am DarkFantasy3D on FF,net and AndYourLittleDogToo on AO3. I'm not currently on this site. I would like to redo that story someday. It had a strong beginning but it fell apart at the end. If I do it again, it would be a complete rebuild.

Nor are you permitted to ask for people to send you copies of the story if it's been removed from AFF. If the story is gone then that's because it's either broken AFF's Terms of Service (written while under-age, for example) or, more likely, the author took it down for one reason or another. Either way, respect our decision or the author's decision.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.