Click Here!

Beta here

TwistedBeauty

I am here to offer my service as a beta reader. I know the importance of having someone look over your work (which is why I have a beta reader for my work.) I am really not limited to anything. Even if I do not know the fandom, I am willing to do my research for you. I have a little more time on my hands than I used to. I can get a chapter back to you within a day or two.

Fandoms I know a lot about- Supernatural, Once upon a time, Doctor Who, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Hellsing, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Black Butler (A have a lot of other animes I can't recall at the moment.)

I don't care about the pairings- yaoi, yuri, orginal characters ETC. Just please specifiy the rating and pairing when you send me a message.

All I ask is, please do not rush me. Like I have stated before, I can get a chapter to you within a day or so. If you like to keep communication with me I don't mind. I can either be a one time beta reader for you or a perminate if you like what I do. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. You can respond to me on here or send an email to twistedbeauty90@yahoo.com. I check my email daily so you wont feel ignored.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I also beta Harry Potter stories.

Edited by TwistedBeauty

Guest katelynx3x3

Hey, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to be a beta for my ninja turtle story. Im kinda new to writing and I have quite a few chapters already made and posted on fanfiction, but this is a very mature story haha so i wanted to put it on here too! So anyway I was wondering if you'd look over my current stories before I post them on here and look over my future ones. If not I understand. please let me know!

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.