Click Here!

Review responses for "Queen for a Day"

GeorgeGlass

Jomahawk2694 2015-02-07 id # 3000070176
Very nice. I was a little apprehensive at the BDSM tag, especially after Little Blonde Monster, but that's what's so amazing about you and your writing. You know how to craft the perfect tenor for each of your stories, and you make each idea work within its context. In LBM, Suzy's concept of domination is obviously very different from Phineas' and Isabella's, and you show those differences perfectly.
Thanks! I didn't use the BDSM tag for LBM; I just used the Rape tag, because I tend to think of BDSM as consensual.
My only complaint would be that we didnt get to see many other peoples reaction to Isabella's queenly aura. I would have liked to see some guy try and make a move on her, only to be stopped by a very protective Phineas.
Had this been a longer story, I think I would have liked to show how people other than the Flynn-Fletchers and Mrs. Garcia-Shapiro might react. But I really wanted to do a self-contained, one-chapter thing here, and not a big, multi-chapter, multiple-POV thing like "Tri-Date Area" is going to be.

Ah well, it was still a great story, and all I can say is bravo, and I can't wait for whatever you upload next.
Joma
Thanks again!

TheallmightyUltimix 2015-02-07 id # 3000070178
Holy shit, talk about ask and you shall receive. This was awesome as always and I'm looking forward to your next story.
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it!

CoreyP17 2015-02-13 id # 3000070198
this is better the act your age please make a squeal or just another story with phineas and isabella
I deliberately finished and posted this story before "Act Your Age" aired, fearing that that episode might ruin the whole notion of Phineas/Isabella for some people.

• 3 weeks later...

CoreyP17 2015-02-13 id # 3000070198

this is better the act your age please make a squeal or just another story with phineas and isabella

I ain't no squealer! :)

I don't have any immediate plans for more Phineas/Isabella stories. Next up is "Tri-Date Area," which is about Candace, Jeremy, and Stacy deciding to have a three-way relationship.

Saint_Wanker_Kris 2015-03-02 id # 3000070267
As always, an impeccable work from you on this particular Fandom, believable, even plausible at some points.
Thank you! Although I would argue that "plausible" is a bit of a relative term when you're dealing with P&F. :)
Liked a lot the fact that even when he was under her command, he was in charge, and enjoying it while she enjoyed being commanded, which despite her fiery temper, is quite canonical when Phineas is involved.
Initially, she gave Phineas control because she didn't want to make him do something that he wouldn't have wanted to do in his heart of hearts. Only later did she discover that she enjoys being tied up and dominated.
Act your age even reaffirms this idea, as Isabella went all those years suffering from not being noticed, when she could just have said something, but didn't. Waiting for Phineas to give the first step, an idiocy that she constantly had repeated on the series over and over, apparently never learning that she could also give the first step.
Yeah, it bugged me to find out that she never got up the nerve to act on her feelings...and that later, Phineas had the same issue.

The only part that I disliked of that chapter was the fact that *not even one of their so called friends* dared to even say something, until it was apparently, too late to do something about it.
"Oh, but it was so obvious!"
I hated Baljeet right there... It was also obvious that Phineas wasn't getting the message, but they never cared to clarify that, again, until it was apparently too late to do something about it.
I suppose they could have thought that Phineas was deliberately ignoring the signs of Isabella's interest rather than confronting her about them (for fear of ruining their friendship), but the fact that none of them brought up the subject even in their teenage years just doesn't make sense to me.

I feel that the half hour chapter was too short, it made the story felt constricted and rushed. An one hour special with more development would have been good, but what we got was at least, to me, enough. Isabella went to say goodbye, obviously trying to know or at least close that chapter on her life, only to find herself surprised.
The fact that Phineas took the initiative and went over to her to kiss her, was the cherry on the top for me. As it corroborates that Isabella its quite the sub, while Phineas as strange as that seems, is the Dom.
I could kind of see it. Phineas has always taken the lead when it comes to his and Ferb's daily projects; only rarely would he solicit ideas from his brother.
Hoping to see more from you and those two.
Thanks. See my response to the previous review (above) for details about my next P&F-related effort.

• 1 year later...

From Fairy-Slayer on September 06, 2016

(Originally posted on The Site Which Has Gone POOF! on February 9, 2015)

Wow; I can’t believe it’s been that long.

It's a great little story — very well done.

Thank you!

Some good sex and lots of sweetness make it rather poignant on top of erotic.

I never seem to be happy with eliciting just one emotion (if horniness is an emotion).

Great work on Isabella's unknown fetish, at Phineas' instigation, then getting really into it for the next time(s). I also like the way she wanted her sexual screams to be only for Phineas. But it was still very cute and almost innocent too.

Exactly. She’s figuring this stuff out as she goes.

And I guess she knew what bondage was from researching all sorts of knots for that patch. ;) And using a carrot to imagine the carrot-top with was funny. Plus I loved Doofenshmirtz's small print and his reaction once realizing what a mistake it was.

It can be fun to think of new ways for Dr. D to screw up. :)

Thanks for the review!

• 6 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.