Click Here!

Looking for two betas (Harry Potter)

marieriddle20

First here is the description that I have posted-

Somnium Memor
DM/HG/HP After a potion accident, Hermione lost 15 yrs worth of memories.Harry & Draco have to have patience while they fight to get their witch back.How will Hermione react w-Draco in her life?Will the stress be too much for Harry & Draco? 3Plus, Anal, Bi, M/F, M/M, WIP

Only two chapters are posted as of now.

I have had a beta on this story before, but that was three years ago. I had a computer crash and lost everything. I have been working on this again for a few months, and just started re posting today. I have 7 chapters done.

I need someone who can fix spelling and grammar, someone I can bounce ideas off of for the ending, also need a little help on some of the sex scenes. Everything is saved in google docs, so I will give you access to the docs to edit and so we can communicate.

I really would like two betas, because even with me and one beta, looking back we still had some mistakes . Let me know what other stories you have been a beta on or have written.

Here's a link to the two chapters posted-

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095180

Thank you

If you need a beta I can give you some help. I know how important it is to have someone read over your work. I always get a beta reader for my work so I can bounce ideas off them. If you still need the help just email me at twistedbeauty90@yahoo.com. I can get a chapter back to you within a day or two.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.