Click Here!

Bad Faith Review Replies

Sablesilverrain

WolfPup5683: Yes, well, I'm going to ignore that comment, because I just can't agree with you there. Sorry, but I personally hate the git. For obvious reasons.

Anon: Glad you think so. This happens to be one of my favorite fics, and the sequel pretty much wrote itself over two days. I was trampled to death by rabid plot bunnies that wouldn't et me rest until they'd had their say. ^^;

djaddict: Well, hello, again! Long time no talk! I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry you missed it last time, but it's back now, so enjoy!

kat: I know. It sucks, but things get better, so don't worry too much.

misssy: Well, I won't say much, but keep reading. You might be pleasantly surprised.

djaddict: It does, but don't worry too much. The issue pretty much resolves itself in this chapter.

Lunar: Well, keep reading. I don't want to spoil the story, but this section gets over with pretty quick.

staar: Yes, I love Draco in this story.

djaddict: Yes, I'm pretty sure you do, LOL. And no worries, Harry might not be very experienced with raw magic, but it'll all work out, just the same.

Kat: Thank you!

Anon: Heehee, keep reading.

delia cerrano: Yes, well, this story was written quite a while ago, and I didn't have the patience to go through and re-write the whole thing, but I'm glad you still find it readable. And Harry's lack of Dominance DOES get addressed, but that's in the sequel, so it's a ways off yet. As for the other thing, just wait and see!

Anon: Why, thank you! I'm glad you're liking it so much. And yes, for a second there, it looks like Harry's about to die. Luckily for Draco, I can't do that to him.

tony5021: Good to hear, LOL. I am too, obviously.

djaddict: LOL, I know, right? I love the visual. Obviously, she didn't like the finished product, but, well, a fitting is a fitting. And yes, yay for bonding sex.

kat: Yeah, I couldn't leave poor Draco sterile. Harry needs a big family, after all.

staar: Well, I had to do it that way. Harry doesn't have much experience with raw magic, after all. He couldn't have won any other way with just a little bit of training.

Anon: Is this ANOTHER anon, or did one person leave two reviews?? Anywho, yes, a Sinicus version of hide-and-seek, and Draco is used to being a prize by now, although this time it was by choice. And yes, that seems to be the general consensus. Yay for babies!

Kat: Thanks!

WolfPup5683: So, you're going to need to either keep following the story and get the rest of the chapters that way, or have me send the full story when it actually IS finished. Heh. My bad. I just didn't want to end it there.

Rocmom: It'll be a long time in coming, but you may be surprised. Just be patient, we'll get there eventually.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

djaddict: OMG, the day you sent that review, my boyfriend had been asking all of us girls if we heard the thudding sound on the roof. Perfect timing! Anyways, yes, they're both being obstinate, but that'll be cleared up... Eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.