Click Here!

Futa Miranda(Mass Effect) x women fic

SpartanAlchemist

I mentioned in my post Pet Spectre that I had a really weird brainstorm session and this is a byproduct of that

This can be a crossover fic with a Futa Miranda comming into contact with women from other anime hentai or games or just a streight up ME u-verse fic. If you[the author] wishes to add Oriana to the fic as a Futa as well and they tag team targets feel free to do so.

My squick for this type is a bit different then normal so heres what I would NOT like to see; standard of no scat gore vore snuff loli and other stuff related to that but also no futa x futa or futa on male. I have no problems if you're into that sort of thing but its just not something Im into at all.

What I would like to see; hung Miranda(so I'm not asked in a pm again 9''+ long and 3'' plus wide is fine), creame pie, lots-of-cum miranda, stacked Miranda and women in the story, Dom Miranda

This is just a list of women I would like to see but in the end it is up to the author, also I probably spelled some of these wrong

And for the record it is assumed that all women used in the stories will be the age of concent or older

Lara Croft

Hinata Hyuuga(Post time skip)

Naruko Uzumaki

Inoue Orihime

Kushina Uzumai

Hell Knight Ingrid

Seras Victoria

Any of the school girls from Bible Black

Tia Harribel

Yoruichi Shihoen

Aria T'lok

Jane Shepard

MILF Hanna Shepard(Shepards Mom)

Anko Mitirashi

Kurenai Yuhi

Retsu Unohana

Matsumoto Rengeku

Ashley Williams and/or her sisters

Liara T'soni

Kasumi Goto

Maya(Boarderlands 2)

I could go on for pages but I won't. Again, this is just so of who I would like to see. The author can add whoever they want

As always, leave a comment question or idea.

Edited by SpartanAlchemist

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.