Click Here!

Sess/inu story

Guest Arya

I'm looking for a sesshomaru and inuyasha story. It was set in the modern world, though I'm not sure if they were humans or wearing something that made them seem like humans. Anyway, their dad was alive as well as inuyashas mom. And they all lived together. The story was quite a few chapters long as well. Anyway so inuyasha had feelings for sess and vice versa. They hadn't expressed their feelings at the start of the story. They teased each other, and things were going along but they didn't want to admit their feelings. Anyway, so then there was this boy that liked inuyasha and he tried to briefly date him, in turn sess was really jealous. And was dating the older brother of inuyashas boyfriend. Lots of jealousy and in the middle miroku also liked inuyasha but ended up being with sango later. The dating other ppl thing didn't last long and when they went to a club and came back after drinking a little, sess and inu had sex. I guess sess was feeling guilty, so then he moved out of the house early and went to college for the summer. Inu tried to stop him, but sess still went. And then inu was miserable for days and finally worked up the courage to go to sess's dorm room. They then made up, had sex, and then it was a happy ending.

My summary of the story is pretty crappy, however it's a really good story and I can't find it anywhere which sucks. If someone remembers or can help, that would be great. You can email the link at arya_arsay@hotmail.com

Edited by DemonGoddess061
removed copy request

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.