Click Here!

Anyone want to give it a try?

Vampirezdarkgurl

Let's get the Disclaimer out of the way.

I Don't own Harry Potter or the characters or the stories of the Lizard man.

Ok so i was recently looking for Myths or creatures online and I came across this:

Lizard Man

" One of the most bizarre creatures reported in recent times is undoubtedly a nightmarish entity from South Carolina, which has been aptly nicknamed Lizard Man. According to eyewitnesses, it walks on its hind legs, stands just over 7 feet tall, and has glowing red eyes and green scaly skin. "

The first thought that ran through my head after reading that was "Hmm, is Voldemort real and terrorizing the locals? ;)

My challenge is for you, if you choose to accept, is to make it a sort of Beauty and the Beast type of story AND/OR a comedical story where Voldemort really IS terrorizing the locals.

The saying, if it's comedical, that I'd like to see in the story is, While the Death Eaters are away, Voldemort will play.

Pairing is, of course, Harry/Voldemort. (If it's the comedy challenge you don't need a pairing) , rating: Mature (same for this. If it's comedical rating doesn't need to be so high)

I'd like to see more than one take on this challenge so if someone does decide to do it before you, please do go ahead and try your hand at it. Just if you read the other persons be respectful and DO NOT copy what they write.

(If you'd like to read more about the Lizard man here's the link: http://theshadowlands.net/creature2.htm#lizard

Let's get the Disclaimer out of the way.

I Don't own Harry Potter or the characters or the stories of the Lizard man.

Ok so i was recently looking for Myths or creatures online and I came across this:

Lizard Man

" One of the most bizarre creatures reported in recent times is undoubtedly a nightmarish entity from South Carolina, which has been aptly nicknamed Lizard Man. According to eyewitnesses, it walks on its hind legs, stands just over 7 feet tall, and has glowing red eyes and green scaly skin. "

The first thought that ran through my head after reading that was "Hmm, is Voldemort real and terrorizing the locals? :o

My challenge is for you, if you choose to accept, is to make it a sort of Beauty and the Beast type of story AND/OR a comedical story where Voldemort really IS terrorizing the locals.

The saying, if it's comedical, that I'd like to see in the story is, While the Death Eaters are away, Voldemort will play.

Pairing is, of course, Harry/Voldemort. (If it's the comedy challenge you don't need a pairing) , rating: Mature (same for this. If it's comedical rating doesn't need to be so high)

I'd like to see more than one take on this challenge so if someone does decide to do it before you, please do go ahead and try your hand at it. Just if you read the other persons be respectful and DO NOT copy what they write.

(If you'd like to read more about the Lizard man here's the link: http://theshadowlands.net/creature2.htm#lizard

Y'know... I live in SC, less than 15 miles from where the Lizard Man supposedly hunts and kills the local pets and cattle. X3 And now that you mention it... it all makes sense. Voldemort must hate us Southern muggles....

Y'know... I live in SC, less than 15 miles from where the Lizard Man supposedly hunts and kills the local pets and cattle. X3 And now that you mention it... it all makes sense. Voldemort must hate us Southern muggles....

:D Lol. Ever seen anything? I can't help it I'm crazy about learning about creatures that most are sceptical about.

OMG, can we go lizard hunting?!?!?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.