Click Here!

Continuation of 'Milf Sensei Vs Perverted Student'

SpartanAlchemist

The story can be found here http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105416 by Milf-Kushina. I found it by accident a day ago and I'm hoping someone will continue it since it was posted in 08. The author has the 'add chapter' option available so I'm guessing that they're ok with others adding to it.

I'm hoping to see it continued in the same fashion that it was written, maybe even a flash-back to when the student 'trained' Anko and Kurenai as well as a continuation with Kushina.

Unless it says clearly in the story that anyone can continue it, people are going to need specific, written permission from the original author to continue it, otherwise it'll be treated as plagiarism and dealt with appropriately.

Will do. I'll post their relly here if Im able to get a hold of him/her so long as this post isn't removed. If it is then ill just make a new post. Also, would you be able to provide an email to contact the author as there is none in the author profile or would that break a confidentiality agreement or something similar?

If no email is posted in the profile by the author, then you would need to try leaving an inquiry on the review board, with your contact information. You can refer them to this post, since this area does not require forum registration to use.

• 4 weeks later...

Unless it says clearly in the story that anyone can continue it, people are going to need specific, written permission from the original author to continue it, otherwise it'll be treated as plagiarism and dealt with appropriately.

Ok I have been unable to contact the author, would it be possible for me to put up a challen for a fic LIKE MILF Sensei and stress for those who would take up the challenge to in no way plagiarize Milf-Kushinas work?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.