Click Here!

m/m bully rapes/loves Aiden?

Guest crjsgeek

Guest crjsgeek

Hey I'm looking for a m/m story set during high school. The high school bullywho dates a different girl every week ends up falling in love with a younger boy who he founded into an abusive relationship. The older boys was dark skinned and had a scar on his face and massive daddy issues. The younger boy is Aiden I think, had a bunch of loyal friends and an annoying younger sister.

Please and thank you

Guest crjsgeek

The younger boy is raped by the high school senior and was forced into an abusive relationship with. But they ended up falling in love and moving in together during college. They first met when they locked eyes in the cafeteria. Does anyone know what story I'm for?

Guest Guest guest

Cant remember the name, but the bully lives in a mansion with his brother, his brother is a man whore. There parents are never home.. is this the same story?

• 3 years later...
Guest Dynamic

I was looking for this exact story to reread. Anyone know if it was taken down or published? I cant remeber the name of it to try and look it up. 

Guest Dynamic

Yes!!!! Thank you!

It looks like the author decided to rewrite the story and make changes to it. Its no longer the exact same story but it has the same idea. But thank you!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.