Click Here!

Harry/Lucius Two Fics

Three Dead Hearts

So, I am looking for two stories both I red some time ago, but never finished. I don't know if they are still around or not. I think that at least the first one is complete, but I won't swear to it. I know I saw the first one on multiple sights, I just don't remember what it is called, so I have been able to find it. The second one I really have no idea were I read it...

Okay on to the stories I'm looking for:

Fic 1: Lucius was some kind of magical creature, he had been looking for his mate for years. He finally finds that Harry is his mate in the Department of Mysteries. Because Harry is his dominant mate, Lucius is unable to do anything against him, so he holds back and doesn't really get involved in the events there. He goes to Snape asking for help about it...

And that really is all I remember. I think that it was a rather long fic, and I as a said before probably complete. There might have been mpreg in it, but I really can't say for certain.

Fic 2: This fic I remember even less of, as I read it several years ago. What I do know is that Harry was with both Lucius and Severus. He may have been a magical creature, but I won't swear to it. I know he went through some kind appearance change, I think he might have ended up with long deep red hair. I know that he was betrayed, and had become very dark. He didn't join Voldemort, more of created his own side, with Lucius and Severus. He was a dominant bottom, in that he always bottomed to the other two men, but they had to do everything (more or less) he said. He was the master, and they his servants...

Oh, and I am almost certain he wasn't with anyone else in that fic.

I wish I could to you more but that is all I remember of those. I hope it is enough.

Edited by Three Dead Hearts

Guest snapelover

the first one has been deleted by the author unfortunately. familia something was the name cant really remember. the second I think I know what ur talking about. harry is a rare creature that lives off sex but loves to kill. some reptile thing cant remember the name. tonks is his mate but he has to hqve sex with other people. ron and a bunch of other people rape Hermione I think ron was made into harrys slave and Hermione put a device on him so he cant get hard. thats all I know bout sorry I stopped reading it once I found bout tonks. if thats the story ur looking ill look for it for u.

Yeah, that part of a the names sounds right. It was deleted? Pity. Guess that explains why I can't find it anymore when I used to keep running into it without looking for it...

As for the other one. No that's not it I'm afraid. If he had mates it was definitely Severus and Lucius. Though I don't think that mating was really involved... but I can't say for certain. Though I see why you might of thought it to be that story, I had meant to say that I was fairly certain Harry was only ever with Severus and Lucius, but because I was in a rush I missed that up. I have fixed it now.

Formans Familia by Michally was taken down by the author from every site where they had posted it. We ask that if anyone has a copy, they do NOT offer it here. We respect the author's wishes to have the story removed, and ask that our users do the same.

No it's not that one I'm afraid.. I knew ahead of time that it wasn't that one, I just forgot exactly what that one was called, or I would have said something.

To try and give a better idea of story I'm looking for: Harry was ONLY with Snape and Lucius in said story, no one else. If he had a creature inheritance he didn't look it, I think he did end up with long dark red (like blood red) hair, and was made to look somewhat feminine, slim waist, etc. He looked complete human! No scales, no wings, no pointed ears, nothing of the sort. It was a pretty dark story, and Harry was really angry at the world.

None of the stuff I listed is a complete guarantee as to being part of story... it was so long ago that I read it that there is a good chance I'm mixing with other stories. But I am pretty sure it is accurate, as this story did stick out to me at the time as being very different to anything I was currently reading. I wish I could say more about it, but I really can't remember much else. If I do remember something else I'll post it here.

Please let me know if it sounds like anything at you are familiar with.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.