Click Here!

Dirty, Dirty Slash challenge - Male Harem/Bottom-Harry (Difficult)

Merula Aeolus

Inspired by: "Moonlight Sonata" by Lydia Monroe, "My Father's son" by Serpensortiam and "Bad Harry" by Lovely Pair 2 - adult ff.org among many others

Main Pairing: Remus Lupin (+Mooney)(Dominant)/James Potter (+Prongs) (Dominant)/Sirius Black (+Padfoot) (Switch)/Lucien Malfoy (OMC + Animagus Form) (Switch)/Silas Greengrass (OMC + Animagus Form) (Switch)/Bill Weasley (+ Animagus form) (Switch)/Hadrian Grey (HP - Alternative Universe traveler) (Bottom-Sub)

Established Side Pairings: Severus Snape/Lily Snape nee Evans, Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Malfoy nee Black, Ted Tonks/Andromeda Black, Arthur Weasley/Molly Weasley, Rodolphus LeStrange/Bellatrix Black, Harfang Longbottom/Callidora Black, Septimus Weasley/Cedrella Black, Ignatius Prewett/Lucretia Black, Charlus Potter/Dorea Black, Henry Evans/Leila Kadrey, Elijah Prince/Alphard Black, Tobias Snape/Eileen Prince, Abarax Malfoy/Celestine Hawkins, Cygnus Black/Druella Rosier, Orion Black/Walburga Black, Arcturus Black/Melania McMillan, Lysander LeStrange/Cassiopeia Black, Pullox Black/Irma Crabbe, Nicholas Longbottom/Augusta Longbottom nee Rouge

Future Side Pairings: Neville Longbottom/Ronald Weasley/Luna Lovegood, Cedric Diggory/Oliver Wood/Adrian Pucey/Terry Boot/Harrison Snape, Dean Thomas/Ginny Weasley...Etc.

Boy-who-lived: Neville

Warnings (Must Include all): Slash (Homosexual Romance), Het (Heterosexual Romance), Sexual Content (Heterosexual Intercourse, Homosexual Intercourse, Male and Female Masturbation, Double Penetration, Threesomes and more, cum belly (Different than what you think - refer at references), incest, angry sex, Bestiality (only between Animagi/Werewolves/Humans), Pregnant sex, fellatio, anal sex, hand jobs, fisting, fingering, rimming, pregnant-belly worship, toys, and kinks), adult language (Sexual and Explicit), scary thematic material, sex rituals, deaths, and changes to appearance, lineage, history, and abilities. Non-Canon Events/Alternative Universe (AU), Out of Character (OOC), Original Characters (OC(s)), female pregnancy, teenage pregnancy, male pregnancy (Mpreg), Pregnant Incest, sexual obsessions, demons, angels, blood magic, mythology, multiple belief systems, revenge, minor Character Bashing, new magical creatures/beings, new magical realms, politics, new types of magic, new potions, magical creature inheritances, magical inheritances, werewolf pack and dynamics, alpha/beta/omega trope, New Schools, Dominant Female, evil-manipulative Dumbledore, strange time-space related explanations with weird reincarnation themes, new abilities and talents, multiple-points-of-view, powerful characters, some dating, and mates, Travels to Japan, Yokai, Legendary Creatures, New Magical Societies, New Weapons capabilities, New Magical Places, new relationship dynamics, political struggles, Master of Death – Harry

Summary: Slash. Het. Threesomes and More. Mpreg. Bestiality. Incest. AU - travel. OOC. OC(s). The war between the forces of Light, led by Harry James Potter, and the forces of Darkness, led by Lord Voldemort, ended in 1997, with the Light’s side triumph. However, as soon as the battle ended Harry Potter was arrested in the night and thrown into Azkaban by the Ministry of Magic, who feared his immense powers. Death frees his master throwing Harry Potter in an alternative dimension. Seventeen years old, Harry adopts the name Hadrian Grey, when discovered by an ancient sect of the Conclave (a magical religious community - like monks), who monitor the fabrics of space and time. Hadrian Grey spends the next two years in Egypt learning from the Conclave about the world he has found himself in before he comes to the attention of recently made curse breaker - Bill Weasley, who brings him home and to the lustful attention of his mates.

Sexual Obsessions - Despite knowing that Hadrian is related to him, James in obsessed with getting Hadrian pregnant to an extent that he uses toys to make Hadrian look pregnant before getting off or having sex with him. Remus is more animalistic and very possessive of Hadrian and his mates, like James he's determined to have Hadrian with pups. Double penetration must be Bill's kink.

Male Pregnancy: Hadrian (Carrier) - (3 pups) Mooney, (2 children) James...Etc.

Reference:

Cum Belly (Alt. Definition) - when a male is so full of cum of his partner, his belly distends and he can look several months pregnant

Please contact me at: merula.aeolus@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

MerulaAeolus, you can drop us a line here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/forum/94-software/ in the Archive or Forum tech support as appropriate if you want to regain access to your accounts. Looking at your profile I can not see any disciplinary actions that would have resulted in you losing access to your account on the forum. I do not have access to the Archive side of things, but our Archive admin will be happy to help you if you need access to that account as well. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Guest MerulaAeolus -Account Lost
5 hours ago, WillowDarkling said:

MerulaAeolus, you can drop us a line here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/forum/94-software/ in the Archive or Forum tech support as appropriate if you want to regain access to your accounts. Looking at your profile I can not see any disciplinary actions that would have resulted in you losing access to your account on the forum. I do not have access to the Archive side of things, but our Archive admin will be happy to help you if you need access to that account as well. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

It’s not the forum – I lost my Gmail account due to the lack of use – any I forgot my password here. Thank you for your assistance though. 

14 minutes ago, Guest MerulaAeolus -Account Lost said:

It’s not the forum – I lost my Gmail account due to the lack of use – any I forgot my password here. Thank you for your assistance though. 

We can always update the email address on your account, and send you a link so you can reset the password.

This is your account, yes?  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296902994

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.