Click Here!

sick or dying Harry (fic recommendations)

Guest DarkLady19

Guest DarkLady19

I'm searching for stories that involve a seriously ill or even dying Harry. Recently read "The List" on fanfiction.net , and i love it! I prefer slash pairings. Thanks for any suggestions!

One of my all time faves is called Secret Corners, by Eriador117 and is posted on HP Fandom. It ends up being a Snarry :). In this story Harry has Cancer and needs a bone marrow transplant, but has a rare tissue type. The tissue match is found in Professor Snape and their relationship grows during his medical care. I really don't want to tell you much, if you haven't read it all ready... However I figure it's a good idea to post the warnings on it, encase it has something in it you wouldn't care to read. Warning: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Chan, Non-con (rape), Character Death, OOC-ness.

If you would like to read this story, then the link below should take you to it no problem!

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=7047

• 4 years later...
Guest Por: Celebony
El 23/12/2014 a las 12:26, Invitado Invitado dijo:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1399984/1/Recnac-Transfaerso  

En un acto precipitado de auto sacrificio, Harry salva a un muggle moribundo transfiriendo mágicamente el cáncer del hombre a sí mismo. Ahora, pasando por su quinto año con un terrible secreto, comienza a darse cuenta de lo que ha renunciado. H / G, R / Hr. Advertencia: abuso

• 3 months later...
Guest Dooya227

Speaking of the list by Smak.. does anybody know the author or if they will ever update the story... it truly is one of the best stories i ever read

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.