Click Here!

Uchiha Superiority

SpartanAlchemist

Sasuke convinces both Hinata Uzumaki and Hitomi Hyuuga (Hinatas mother) to have a threesome.

This will most likely be a pwp so I'm not going to bother thinking of a longer summery.

----------------

Sasuke can 'convince' them in any ways the author desires; genjutsu, smooth talking, blackmail, whatever.

Hinata and Hitomi must be cheating on Naruto and Hiashi, respectively.

Would like to see; skull-fuck, double tit-job/blow-job, MILF Hitomi, stacked Hitomi/HInata. hung Sasuke, dom Sasuke, Lots-of-cum Sasuke, dirty talk.

Would not like to see; scat, gore, vore, snuff, or anything along those lines please.

-----------------

Instead of Hitomi the author may choose to use Himawari Uzumaki (Hinata and Narutos' daughter)

The 'would like to see' list is pretty much the same as above except; Himawari MUST be 18+, MILF Hinata, stacked Hinata/Himawari

Would not like to see; See above list

HInata must be cheating on Naruto

Any questions or comments, leave a post and Ill get to you in a day or two.

• 3 months later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Sasuke convinces both Hinata Uzumaki and Hitomi Hyuuga (Hinatas mother) to have a threesome.

This will most likely be a pwp so I'm not going to bother thinking of a longer summery.

----------------

Sasuke can 'convince' them in any ways the author desires; genjutsu, smooth talking, blackmail, whatever.

Hinata and Hitomi must be cheating on Naruto and Hiashi, respectively.

Would like to see; skull-fuck, double tit-job/blow-job, MILF Hitomi, stacked Hitomi/HInata. hung Sasuke, dom Sasuke, Lots-of-cum Sasuke, dirty talk.

Would not like to see; scat, gore, vore, snuff, or anything along those lines please.

-----------------

Instead of Hitomi the author may choose to use Himawari Uzumaki (Hinata and Narutos' daughter)

The 'would like to see' list is pretty much the same as above except; Himawari MUST be 18+, MILF Hinata, stacked Hinata/Himawari

Would not like to see; See above list

HInata must be cheating on Naruto

Any questions or comments, leave a post and Ill get to you in a day or two.

Heck yes I would love for somebody to write this Spartan. Sasuke could totally take over the Hyuuga and make everyone one of their females his slaves due to their clans rivalry. This could be even more easily accomplished if he figures out how to operate the caged bird seal from Hinata or her mother and then proceeds to brand everyone in the Hyuuga clan with it as they are asleep with help from Hinata and her mom.

For the second scenario I can totally see him doing this to get back at Naruto. Himawari could be getting back home from a mission and as she opens the door she smells the scent of heavy sex and hears slurping and squelching. Then she sees Sasuke who has a god-like physique (with both arms), active sharingan, arrogant expression and a sneer of contempt while he sits on the front room couch looking down at Hinata. Hinata is there on her knees covered in semen and is leaking large amounts of cum from both her pussy and her ass while she looks adoringly and worshipfully at her master and god, Sasuke-sama, while she sucks and tit-fucks his monstrous cock. Sasuke is also holding a leash which is attached to a collar around Hinata's neck and her nipples are pierced.

Sasuke then looks at Himawari in the eyes and orders to assist her slutty mother in attending him (all of this would be better if Hinata isn't hypnotized but instead willingly serves Sasuke and the reason Sasuke has the sharingan on is for its memorization purposes).

i love to see this in the story

Heck yes I would love for somebody to write this Spartan. Sasuke could totally take over the Hyuuga and make everyone one of their females his slaves due to their clans rivalry. This could be even more easily accomplished if he figures out how to operate the caged bird seal from Hinata or her mother and then proceeds to brand everyone in the Hyuuga clan with it as they are asleep with help from Hinata and her mom.

For the second scenario I can totally see him doing this to get back at Naruto. Himawari could be getting back home from a mission and as she opens the door she smells the scent of heavy sex and hears slurping and squelching. Then she sees Sasuke who has a god-like physique (with both arms), active sharingan, arrogant expression and a sneer of contempt while he sits on the front room couch looking down at Hinata. Hinata is there on her knees covered in semen and is leaking large amounts of cum from both her pussy and her ass while she looks adoringly and worshipfully at her master and god, Sasuke-sama, while she sucks and tit-fucks his monstrous cock. Sasuke is also holding a leash which is attached to a collar around Hinata's neck and her nipples are pierced.

Sasuke then looks at Himawari in the eyes and orders to assist her slutty mother in attending him (all of this would be better if Hinata isn't hypnotized but instead willingly serves Sasuke and the reason Sasuke has the sharingan on is for its memorization purposes).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Green Patrick

I hope that you will shut up. You don't have to comment on every little thing. Especially not if you're just going to repeat yourself.

Guest_Guest_*, it is the role of the moderators to moderate posters, not yours.

Jojo doesn't often post items construant to the furthering of the challenges, true.

But he is very enthusiastic and openly shows support for authors and challengers alike, which I personally feel helpful.

Most authors want feedback on their stories, not only as ideas for possible future chapters, but to assure themselves

that said writs are appreciated, which he proves with his posts.

You, on the other hand, despite having access to a wider and cleaner range of expression, seem unable to enunciate

your idea calmly and concisely.

Although, I suppose I can understand your frustration.

True enough, he shows a poor understanding of grammar and orthograph, but that should be reason for him to better

himself, if possible, not for him to shut up.

Also true, as said previously, he does not often contribute as more than an enthusiastic supporter, and here I can say

nothing for it is a matter of opinion whether or not those posts are welcome, though I have made mine known.

I will refer you on that point to my very first sentence actually.

Then we come to your post.

Perhaps you are frustrated, by his posts or for a reason more personal, but that is no reason to react so antagonsitically.

As is, despite I am sure not being one, you come across as a hater, something that should not be tolerated.

Furthered by the fact that you do not contribbute to the challenge either!

In conclusion, I will say two things:

To jojo, I advise to further your english grammar and vocabulary, in order to avoid repeats of such situations.

To Guest_Guest_*, I ask to calm down and speak more amicably, as I know you can, so we can properly discuss those challenges.

P.S.:

In regard to the challenge, perhaps Sasuke could have not gone on this 10-years mission, and taken the absent Naruto's place

as a father figure to Boruto.

While he takes Hinata for himself, he could actually train Himawari as a sub and Boruto as a dom for each other.

Or he could have not and smply have brought along his daughter to dominate the family (Femdom, Yuri, WomanOnMan, StrapOn, Futanari... plenty of choice).

Signing off,

Buzz Aldrin (aka Green Patrick)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.