Click Here!

Criminal Minds- He's the One That I Want Verse Love Interests Poll!

KTT2123

If you haven't read my Criminal Minds Verse stories, they are stories with Derek/Spencer slash. I have currently have 10 stories all within what I call the He's the One that I Want Verse and I have many more planned. They are all connected, though not necessarily in a specific order. My penname is KTT2123 and all the stories are posted under the same penname on AO3, fanfiction.net, and adultfanfiction.

The first is He's the One That I Want, it is the origin story of how Derek and Spencer get together. Little over 30,000 words, and COMPLETE. Link here: http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098510

The story that somewhat inspired this poll is my current WIP Spencer Will Be Mine. At least one love interest will be seen in later chapters of this story. Link here: http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098526

Please go here to find the rest of my stories in the Verse: KTT2123 Profile

The poll is to decide who the other BAU members' love interests will be. Below are my notes for the poll:

I am thinking of adding love interests for the other BAU characters in this Verse! The latest episode of Criminal Minds definitely cemented the idea into my mind but I started thinking about it after Rossi’s tender care from ch 5 of Spencer Will Be Mine. Suggestions are very welcome! I think after the loving comfort Rossi gave Spencer, he deserves some loving himself. The het couples I highly doubt will be given sex scenes. I’m a slash author for a reason! Note: femslash isn’t my thing either…probably even less than het as I’ve never even read a femslash fic before. I am not opposed to it, if you have a good suggestion for a femslash pairing I will consider it!

Now is the time to suggest pairings! The people I for sure haven’t picked out yet are: Rossi and likely Prentiss. So do you want Rossi’s to be female or male? A particular person, either from Criminals Mind or another fandom? An OC? If OC, what type of person do you see as his LI? What type of personality? The most obvious option is Strauss. I don’t personally like her all that much but she is an option. The feedback from other sites is leading toward a female for Rossi. The latest one is someone proposed a badass older woman for Rossi. I am currently leaning toward someone like Helen Mirren's character in the film Red.

Garcia's love interest is almost definite. He is a supporting character from a movie series. Originally was supposed to be for Prentiss but I think he'll fit better with Pen. So picture a tall, dark, handsome, exotic, ex-military man with a sexy voice and a sexy accent! Pen will SWOON! Likely will have him court her old fashion-like.

Hotch’s LI is maybe decided. My friend, Gia, is pushing for Harry Potter (surprise, surprise…I think our crossover corrupted her and made Harry the only option for Hotch). I am seriously considering it. Most likely Harry will not be magical but an AU of Harry Potter where he isn’t a wizard. They could connect via their children, Teddy (Harry’s) and Jack (Hotch’s). Feel free to try to persuade me to pick someone else. I’m not sure it will work but always worth a try! My first thought for Hotch was Garcia until Gia suggested Harry.

Emily is wide open as I switched her LI and gave him to Penelope. Who would you like her to be with? Rossi? Hotch? Male or female? From another fandom? An OC? If OC, what type of person? Personality? So far the consensus is that Prentiss is possibly bi and could be with a woman or perhaps a submissive type male.

JJ is with Will. So no love interest needed for her.

Derek & Spencer obviously have each other!

Your input would be greatly appreciated! All suggestions will be considered. I am hoping one of my awesome readers will inspire some great love interests for the BAU team!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.