Click Here!

Issue with "adult"-ness rating

DrunkenScotsman

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

How was this problem fixed, because I am having the same problem with my story. It shows up as being rated Adult++ when it should be rated Adult. Is there somewhere I can go to change the rating of my story?

I think its a glitch, I saw it when I first posted as Adult+ but if went to adult++ when I refreshed my browser.

ok, here I would make some immature comment about adultness, but I'm just too damn tired

Guest hopelesslydevoted.xx

Opposites Attract is supposed to be rated Adult and Suppressed Emotions is supposed to be rated Adult ++
When I go to edit the details of my story it says that the ratings are what I actually have them as, but this is what shows when I see my stories posted for everyone to see.

post-0-0-92365400-1431190976_thumb.png

post-0-0-49496700-1431190983_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought that I'd point out that there has been a curious issue about this for me, as well.

I posted my story as "Adult+", but it has always (since the day I posted it) showed up as "Adult++" on the Cartoon archive page. But on the "Gravity Falls" category page, it shows as "Adult+". Multiple browsers, multiple computers, repeatable.

Doesn't bother me that much: I was actually not sure if 14-year-old incest was controversial enough to qualify as "Adult++" or not, but I saw this thread and thought you might want to look into why it is doing this. Thanks.

Edward_or_Ford

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.