Click Here!

Mass Effect Fic

Guest Guest102

Guest Guest102

Hello,

Recently I was looking for a rather dark fic again, though i'm not even sure if this is where I found it the first time. From what I remember, FemShep was alone in a bar and encounters a racist Turian that takes advantage of her. I can't remember much about it that might help, sadly, just that for some reason it really stuck out in my mind, and it's going to drive me crazy if I don't at least find it and figure out why it stuck out.

Guest Guest102

Ah, OP here (Don't know if it will show my same name, or what. Should probably just make an account I guess). That's a shame, as I won't even be able to know if it was that one or not. Taken down for specific reasons, or just hosted elsewhere? If it was deliberate and for good reason I can respect that, but just making sure that's the cause.

The story was taken down by the author, most likely after it had been posted elsewhere by a plagiarist. AlexandraS90 still has an account here, and there's no record of any staff action regarding that story on AFF, only the mention of the plagiarism in this thread by JayDee.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.