Click Here!

Naruto gives Sasuke permission to cuckold Konoha

Guest LTJ

Post-Series, the seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki, has decided that the village has grown weak and is in need of some strenghthening. He believes that the best way to achieve this is by reviving the Uchiha Clan. Ignoring his other friends' protests, he orders Sasuke to impregnate some of his friends' wives like Temari, Ino, Karui and even his own wife, Hinata. The women are initially against the idea, but Sasuke's sexual prowess makes them slowly change their mind...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos
Greetings, I am writing this message to ask if this story is encuntra archived somewhere else or if anyone has a copy that can supply me is that on page no longer history.
Thank You.

From what I understand is that the story was taken down by the mods because the author needed to correct their disclaimer which they did not do. Hopefully someone else takes up the challenge or the author of the previous one will fix the issue so the idea can live on.

Also, the mods do not like people asking for copies of things just an FYI (warning you before they have to basically). I actually did the same thing once too so don't feel to bad.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Post-Series, the seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki, has decided that the village has grown weak and is in need of some strenghthening. He believes that the best way to achieve this is by reviving the Uchiha Clan. Ignoring his other friends' protests, he orders Sasuke to impregnate some of his friends' wives like Temari, Ino, Karui and even his own wife, Hinata. The women are initially against the idea, but Sasuke's sexual prowess makes them slowly change their mind...

It would be even better if by the end of it the girls do not wish to leave Sasuke's bed and arrange things so that they can continue to bear their Master's (Sasuke) children and enjoy his large cock.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

maybe in the end sasuke becomes hokage. and makes all the husbands servants to the new uchiha clan.

Okay, This...This is pure genius. I totally support this idea wholeheartedly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.