Click Here!

LF Sasuke X Kushina

SpartanAlchemist

I'm looking for decentish Sasuke x Kushina smut-fic. Can be pwp or have some plot or whatever. Only things im not interested in are; snuff, scat, gore, vore or anything along those lines.

I've found several harem stories both at AFF and HF but I'm curious as to whether I've missed any.

can you tell me the names of the story you know of so I can try to help you

I only check these every few days so patience is required for a reply.

Most of my 'collection' was on ff.net and with their recent 'its flagged therefore we delete' crusade all but 2 of my sasuke x kushina stories are gone; 'Sasuke's leaf' and 'Sasuke's Harem'. Both on HF

• 5 weeks later...
Guest TheWarlockofChaos

There is one that was created recently by Tsunade Senju Uchiha called "Crimson attraction" this is on Fanfiction Archive so google (or the equivalent) the author name and you'll get it.

On a side note I enjoy reading your challenges and it appears we appreciate similar things and if I wasn't such a crappy author I would take you up on almost everyone of them unfortunetly I suck at actually writing.

There is one that was created recently by Tsunade Senju Uchiha called "Crimson attraction" this is on Fanfiction Archive so google (or the equivalent) the author name and you'll get it.

On a side note I enjoy reading your challenges and it appears we appreciate similar things and if I wasn't such a crappy author I would take you up on almost everyone of them unfortunetly I suck at actually writing.

Its nice to have a fan.

Also checked out Attraction and it was pretty good, thanks for pointing it out.

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Thanks, I hope you saved it when you read it though because it got taken down. I managed to do so myself since after some rather interesting lemon stories involving the Raikage A with Hinata and Kushina as well as two others involving Jiraiya and Kushina were taken down without me saving them.

Thanks, I hope you saved it when you read it though because it got taken down. I managed to do so myself since after some rather interesting lemon stories involving the Raikage A with Hinata and Kushina as well as two others involving Jiraiya and Kushina were taken down without me saving them.

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600104290

and

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600104147

Might these be some of them?

Guest TheWarlockofChaos

Unfortunately Guest no those are not them. You see the were written around three or so months ago for the oldest of these four stories. These stories also had the same author and that was all he had written at the time so it was entirely possible he was kicked out of Fanfiction.net for just writing lemons.

The Raikage/Hinata one involved Hinata as a diplomat to the Cloud after the Fourth War. The Raikage convinces her to be his sex slave as part of the treaty they are deciding on.

The second Raikage was called, " Relieving Stress" and it involved the Raikage being stresses from his paperwork for the day and him going to his house. There he is greeted by Kushina and Hinata in maid clothes. He tells them to make him a meal and as he eats it the began to serve him sexually.

The first Jiraiya/Kushina one involves Kushina semi-reluctantly having sex to break Jiraiya's writer's block.

The last story he wrote involved Kushina unsuccessfully getting her boyfriend ( not husband yet) to have sex. She then goes to the hotel's hotsprings where she masturbates and Jiraiya peeps on her. He decides after awhile that he is going to please her. He not only does that bit makes her addicted to his cock with an affair started. This one actually had a sequel planned involving Kushina and Jiraiya having sex during the honeymoon of Minato and Kushina.

Unfortunately Guest no those are not them. You see the were written around three or so months ago for the oldest of these four stories. These stories also had the same author and that was all he had written at the time so it was entirely possible he was kicked out of Fanfiction.net for just writing lemons.

The Raikage/Hinata one involved Hinata as a diplomat to the Cloud after the Fourth War. The Raikage convinces her to be his sex slave as part of the treaty they are deciding on.

The second Raikage was called, " Relieving Stress" and it involved the Raikage being stresses from his paperwork for the day and him going to his house. There he is greeted by Kushina and Hinata in maid clothes. He tells them to make him a meal and as he eats it the began to serve him sexually.

The first Jiraiya/Kushina one involves Kushina semi-reluctantly having sex to break Jiraiya's writer's block.

The last story he wrote involved Kushina unsuccessfully getting her boyfriend ( not husband yet) to have sex. She then goes to the hotel's hotsprings where she masturbates and Jiraiya peeps on her. He decides after awhile that he is going to please her. He not only does that bit makes her addicted to his cock with an affair started. This one actually had a sequel planned involving Kushina and Jiraiya having sex during the honeymoon of Minato and Kushina.

Damn. All of those sound awesome, wish I had caught them before the purge.

Okay, just in case you all missed this note at the top of the search thread:

Naruto

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

The posts are hidden. DON'T repeat that offer, please.

• 8 months later...

Who was the Author?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.