Click Here!

used Slytherin!Harry

katiii

I would love to read a story about Harry who is sorted to Slytherin.Then everybody hates him (Slytherin because he is the BWL, the rest because he is "dark" and Snape because he blames him for Lily' death). His dormmates don't let him use his bed, so he has to sleep in the cubboard. They hex/trip/prank and humiliate him.

Then in his first transfiguaration lesson he gets detention because of McGonagall's prejudice. Snape gives him a hard and cruel public spancking as a punishment in the common room. The other Slytherin enjoy it and after that Snapes gives them allowance to spank Harry when ever they think it is necessary(which is always) :spank:

After awhile the beatings get more and more cruel. And to top that at Halloween (when Harry "killed" their master and Lily)the Slytherins+Snape decide that there should be another step up. They gang rape him.

After that he is used rapidly. (toys,humil, beast(?),enemas(?)..................................)

I really hope someone will write this soon :wavey:

I feel like this should not be when he is 11. If you dont mind I'd like to change it to maybe his 3rd or 4th year, and just come up with a reason why he is starting years late.

About half way through chapter one!!!🙊 this is a new record for me! Very excited and just plain inspired by this, which sadly is something I've been lacking lately, so my normal readers might get a little miffed that I'm starting something new before updating, lol. But as soon as its done I'll go over it again to try and catch any mistakes (as i sadly do not have an actual current beta) then post it and links.

First chapter will be just background information and setting the story up, chapter two will probably be him going to Hogwarts. Then from there it'll move into the main plot. First chapter is a good 3/4 done though, mainly just trying to mold it into a good start. But hopefully will have it done within the week if life allows it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been working on chapter two, it has definitely gotten away from me..... It was supposed to be about the length of chapter one; it is twice that and not quite finished. :Eye: :Eye:

Well, it'll hopefully be up this weekend :yahoo: I'm just putting the finishing touches on it then gonna have a friend read over it and fix any mistakes she sees, then once that's done I can post it :2tubs: Just keep in mind that this will finish up the basic start and chapter three he will go to Hogwarts.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.