Click Here!

Slime maid femdom with a young man

warellis

iT6w3pT.jpg

Disclaimer: No vore, no scat, no blood

With this slime maid, I'm thinking is it possible someone could write a femdom story involving her with some young man?

Like maybe the young man is exploring an old house reputed to be haunted and he falls into some room with a slime pool in it and out of that slime pool, which appears to be dissolving his clothes, arise some slime maids that look like the one in the image, maybe 4 or 5 or 6 of them. All the slime maids are identical and could technically be considered the same slime as they're almost like a hive mind. Same body, same voice, same looks.

Anyways they want to keep the man as their sex slave and start rubbing and kissing him, giving him full body massages with their entire bodies, including the slime forming underneath him, while the slime in between his legs starts sucking and stroking him off with her breasts and mouth.

After a while of this, and absorbing their liquids, the young man is tired and goes to sleep and the slimes still working on him, including sucking on him while he's asleep, start influencing his dreams so like in the dream he's trapped in their slime dimension and they're all rubbing and sucking and fucking and pressing against him, like he's resting on a mattress of slime maids and being sandwiched between their bodies and such. And of course when he wakes up the whole thing starts over again with the slime maids fucking him dry.

He doesn't feel pain or soreness from over exertion due to the slime pool and maids' slime healing him and keeping him refreshed.

Anyways since they're maids, maybe they jokingly call him "Master" and sorta do feed him stuff made from their slime?

EDIT: Maybe the entire pool could also get in on the fun as well, like forming two tentacles, one to go into his butt and the other to push itself into his mouth. So both tentacles would be penetrating him from both sides and letting out liquids to make him feel pleasure and enjoy it, with the tentacle in his butt stimulating his prostate or something while the tentacle down his throat is forming little tongues or something to lick and suck on his tongue, by which I mean the part of the tentacle in his mouth is doing that.

Edited by warellis

Look if it's too restrictive or something, you can just say so. I was just throwing out something to use with the slime maid but I wouldn't mind hearing other ideas for her. Still based on the premise of femdomming some young man of course.

Edited by warellis

Pretty nice slimegirl there. What would be the reason you wouldn't have time to do such a story though? You've done quite a few I've seen on your profile page. Stories I mean.

Before you say so I'm not asking "oh why won't you write my story for me" or anything like that.

Edited by warellis

Yeah, but most of those stories are either really old (written before 2007 when I re-uploaded them to AFF, or in the couple years aftterwards), or else a lot of them are the 1000 word weekly prompt stories that could be knocked out in an hour or so.

These days I get very busy with real life stuff, lots of work overtime, jobs that need doing etc that leaves me either without time to write, or too tired to do so. When I am writing at the moment, I'm working on Part 9, the final part, of my Mortal Kombat story, Shokan Lust which I first started on back in April and am determined to finish before Christmas and after that there's a few ideas I've had since April I'd like to work on since then, as well as a couple old half finished stories. I do like the whole slimegirl concept and will hopefully write one some day, but I don't know that it'll be anytime soon.

Same with the idea you sent in the private message - It's a good idea, it sounds fun to write, but I've just got too much on my plate to take a shot at it :( I am sorry, I hate to sound a dick over it 'cos I think you have great ideas and it's a shame they don't get taken up. The only other thing I could suggest is to find authors who've written similar themes in the past and ask if they're taking requests - some do, that's how I got into this Behemoth Mortal Kombat story, which was a really short request that we just came up with a bunch of extra shit to include before the final futa femdom bit.

All I can say again is g'luck!

'fraid not - part of my lack of time over the last couple years I haven't had much time to read and keep up with other authors and what they're doing. I know one guy who'd write the original non-fanfiction slimegirl story for money, at 2 cents a word and he can be found here, but beyond that I dunno.

Fair enough! If there's one thing the internet has a lot of, it's free smut :) There's countless terrabytes of the stuff in the wild. It was just a 'throwin' it out there' suggestion if you really wanted something specific non-fanfic writing and couldn't find anyone to do it for free.

You'll probably find a willing writer at some point, many authors do do requests. Again, Good Luck! The internet needs more slime girl stories.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.