Click Here!

(Yaoi) SasuNaru "We Love The Ones We Hurt" (some ItaNaru)

Guest scry

I think I read this in 2011. I had saved a few of the chapters, but seeing as I was not adept at using the computer at the time, some of the chapters ending up being duplicated or blank, so I don't have the complete story--just the title and the 24 odd chapters...sadly, no author's name either.

So the fic is about SasuNaru in high school (AU) but Naruto is a whore/prostitute, and Itachi is his pimp (though Sasuke doesn't know of Itachi's occupation). Sasuke ends up being attracted to Naruto while they are working on a project together and they end up being together. Sasuke also doesn't know of Naruto being a whore, though he judges that he's slutty by the way Naruto dresses.

- Naruto also has "customers" at school that Itachi sends his way, and he has sex with them in the boy's bathroom during breaks.

- Itachi uses the money that Naruto makes for him to buy Sasuke a new car.

- One day, Sasuke comes home and secretly sees Itachi and Naruto having sex so he breaks up with Naruto the next day, explaining that Naruto seduced and had sex with his brother so he felt hurt and stuff.

Uhm...I think that's all so far. The author mentioned a possible rewrite at the end of the last posted chapter, so the fic either has a new title and summary, or it was taken down afterwards and the rewrite never happened/got reposted.

(If you're the author of this fic, I hope you're not angry that I had saved a few chapters of the story on my computer without your permission.)

The author was sour_grape. I'm not showing any record of staff action for this author or that story in particular, so my assumption is that the author removed the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.