Click Here!

Music/Band Category

Guest BlackStainedRoses

Guest BlackStainedRoses

I know this site is open to original writing but I was wondering if you guys would possibly put in a music category for fan fictions involving bands and band members. Is there any on here have people written any and if so what do people think about them?

There's already a famous folk subdomain -

http://celeb.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php

Singers/Bands/Musicians subcat is down the left hand side.

[off topic]

I see:

Iron Maiden [Fics: 4]

There is no way in hell I'm clicking that link. I bet it's got Eddie screwing and impregnating the band. I know how AFF users think.

[/off topic]

JayDee is right on the money, and we also have subcats for a couple of bands, as well as a subcat specifically for Jrock/Jpop/Kpop fics.

We have a specific form of disclaimer that must be used for any story involving real persons, and all celebrities MUST be 18 years of age or older. We delete any stories involving real persons under that age of 18 with no warning.

Now, the burning question... what do people think of them?

Well. People are writing them, so I expect they do like them. The site permits them, and as an archive moderator, I will read them to ensure compliance with site rules, and leave my opinion at the door. But since you asked...

I keep thinking about these real people, and their very real families and friends, and how all of those real people would feel if they read some of what's been written about them. My personal opinion, which in no way reflects site policy, is that it's a Very Bad Idea to write about real people. No matter how much I turn this one around in my head, I just find it nearly impossible to equate "I adore Famous Guy" with what was just done to the poor bastard by the adoring fan/author. À chacun son goût, however.

And from a couple of the boys from Pentatonix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcwRLoszsOA&list=UU9yXFuNnghsUHU6OpGg_MGA

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.