Click Here!

Looking for Perverted Slash Harry Potter Co-Author(s)

Merula Aeolus

Dear Fan Fiction Author(s),

I am looking for a co-author and/or a team of co-authors, translators, artists and betas. A while back, I adopted the story, “A Twist of Fate” by Kurai Ame on fan fiction (dot) net. I promised her I would do it justice. The last time I spoke to her, she asked me to write it as a multi-chaptered long series with adult themes. I decided to write a multiple volume series, with three to four books per volume, multiple chapters per books and each chapter between 15,000 words to 25,000 words. If you’re daunted by the amount of work that would take, don’t work I’ll be doing the majority of the writing (if you want). We can work on perfecting the second, third and fourth draft before sending it to our lovely beta.

That being said, this story will be greatly inspired by “Piercing the Veil” by Moirae Ma’at on fan fiction (dot) net, “The Art of Hidden Personas” by whitedwarf on fan fiction (dot) net, “What is in a Soul” by KySinne on fan fiction (dot) net, “Black Phoenix” by Sara Blake on fan fiction (dot) net, “Moonlight Sonata” by LydiaMonroe here at adult fan fiction (Warning: Bestiality), and by “The Journey Begins” by JayColin on fan fiction (dot) net. However they will not be plagiarized. If you’re interested in working with me I suggest you open the stories (including "A Twist of Fate") up in a new tab and go read them. I also suggest that you read my story “Preludes and Nocturnes” by Merula Aeolus, so you can see if our writing styles match or would complement each other. The series warnings will contain –

Warnings: Slash (Homosexual Romance), Het (Heterosexual Romance), Sexual Content (Heterosexual Intercourse, Homosexual Intercourse, Male and Female Masturbation, Double Penetration, Threesomes and more, cum belly, incest, angry sex, Bestiality (only between Animagi/Werewolves/Humans), Pregnant sex, fellatio, anal sex, hand jobs, fisting, fingering, rimming, pregnant-belly worship, toys, and kinks), adult language (Sexual and Explicit), violence (Blood and Gore), scary thematic material, sex rituals, deaths, and changes to appearance, lineage, history, and abilities. Non-Canon Events/Alternative Universe (AU), Out of Character (OOC), Original Characters (OC(s)), female pregnancy, teenage pregnancy, male pregnancy (Mpreg), pregnant incest, demons, angels, blood magic, mythology, multiple belief systems, revenge, minor Character Bashing, infidelity, new magical creatures/beings, new magical realms, politics, new types of magic, new potions, magical creature inheritances, magical inheritances, werewolf pack and dynamics, New Schools, Female-Slash, Dominant Female (Fleur and Ginny), evil-manipulative Dumbledore, Character Bashing (Slut-Greedy Ginny Weasley, Greedy/Infidelity-Molly Weasley, Controlling-Arthur Weasley, Traitorous Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan), character development focus, strange time-space related explanations, reincarnation, soul mates, some references to psychology and sociology. Foreign cultural references mainly Japanese (Lightly researched), foreign translations, new abilities and talents, multiple-points-of-view, powerful characters, some dating, soul mates, Travels to Japan, Yokai, Legendary Creatures, New Magical Schools, New Weapons capabilities, New Magical Places, new bloodline limits, new Taijutsu, new relationship dynamics, political struggles, estranged friends…

The only pairing I am sure about is that Remus Lupin and Sirius Black will be together or maybe in a threesome.

I am currently working on the Outline, while I expect a co-author to stick with the entire series, those who would like to participate for a short amount of time, would work on the Outline with me. The Outline needs – Researchers, Idea Factories (aka crazy imaginative fan fiction authors) and translators.

The Due date for all participants is: 2/15/2015

So please Hurry!

You can contact me at: merula.aeolus@gmail.com

I will add relevant information as it becomes available – like the Summaries,

Merula Aeolus

Dear fan Fiction Author(s),

Here is more relevant information for my series, please carefully examine the materials below.

Sincerely, Merula Aeolus

The Mechanical Dragon Series

Genres: Mystery/Suspense/Drama/Adventure/Romance/Horror/Family/Angst/Hurt & Comfort

Series Summary: Slash. Het. Threesomes and More. Incest. Mpreg. AU – Travel. OOC. OC(s). Betrayed by his friends and the headmaster in his first year and thrown into Azkaban on charges of the murder of Quirrell. Harry James Potter has been imprisoned for the last eight years, when a mysterious post sends him tumbling through time. Kieran Lysander Sirius Aubrey, formerly Harry Potter, begins a new life in the care of his “Squib” uncle, Audric Elliott Lysander Aubrey, who works as a butler in the magical Noir estates. Hidden beneath the mundane events of the Magical world is a secret underworld filled with political and historical conspiracy, obscure and dangerous magic and powerful beings unlike any other. This is the world to which Audric, a High Mage and Seer disguised as a Squib belongs to, a world where Kieran will come into his own power. Meanwhile, Sirius Black a recent escapee from Azkaban discovers his godson’s wrongful imprisonment alongside Harry’s other godparents and his three surviving grandparents. His grandparents are Dorea Potter nee Black (infamous Duelist and Wards mistress), Henry Evans (Half-blood Squib and Potions Master), Leila Evans nee Kadrey (Famous pureblood enchantress), and his godfathers are Sirius Black (former Auror, turned Spell Crafter and Wards Master), Remus Lupin (werewolf and Defensive Magic Adept) and Severus Prince (Potions Master and Spell Crafter). They attempt to rally the support of the Magical Nations to free Harry and remove him from Albus Dumbledore’s custody, but their ever action is blocked by the British Wizengamot and the British Minister of Magic. Meanwhile, Sirius discovers that he may have a son who was produced in a short term affair with Audrey Anna Marie Aubrey. Meanwhile, a powerful Sorcerer is hiding is working in the Muggle World as Police Detective, Regulus Black.

A Clockwork Magic, Volume One of the Mechanical Dragon Series

Slash. Het. Threesomes and More. Incest. Mpreg. AU – Travel. OOC. OC(s). Sirius discovers the hidden Black bloodline heritage hidden from their family for generations and with his two trustworthy blood relatives he immerses himself in Gray-Pureblood culture. Kieran Aubrey receives an invitation to the prestigious, secretive and highly exclusive Magical Academy, Umbra Academia, in the Ether realm. His Uncle is justifiably concerned when Kieran accepts the invitation to the dangerous school. At Umbra, Kieran stumbles upon the mystery of the Hallowed Huntsman a magical and mythological Serial Murderer, who has be plaguing the Ether realm for the last thirty-seven years. Meanwhile, Detective Black works the high profile Serial Murder case in England for the crown.

• 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.