Click Here!

Story deleted. In Correct Category.

Unless I was mistaken, my description and discalimer did say that multiple characters from anime and manga were going to be mentioned. It has absoluetly nothing to do with Naruto aside from one or two characters being present. Even in the first chapter, there are offhand mentions to other characrers in anime/manga that are not Naruto related. I could be wrong, but I would like a better explanation for why my story was deleted. I was finally planning to add a new chapter with no Naruto characters whatsoever as well, just in case. Hatake Kakashi from Naruto just happens to be involved in the work; along with several other promient anime characters that will be introduced later. I made individual disclaimers each chapter just in case this issue would arise and on general disclaimer because it is a crossover. If those aren't allowed, then I apologize for the confusion.

Ah...It's a generic college/uni. AU setting that I made up specifically for the story. So I am not sure. It will also have other characters aside form Naruto ones; I just have been busy so I couldn't finish ch2 and I don't like releasing half-done things just to show people progress is coming along.

Edited by Kakashifan727

It will also depend very much on where the AU college/university is located. If it exists in Kohona, then the story belongs in the Naruto subdomain. If you set it within another fandom, then the story would be placed in that fandom's subdomain and subcategory.

As an example, if the university existed in the Bleach universe, the story would go in the Bleach subdomain, as a crossover, with all the other fandoms properly disclaimed.

Hopefully, this is a bit clearer now.

I did have a disclaimer for the other fandoms; I just do them chapter by chapter as I honestly have no idea who I'm going to add. IF this isn't allowed then that's fine. As for the setting itself, it has no specific universe, just some generic thing so all characters can appear. I suppose it would be more Real Life AU? Hmm...Sorry then. I do have a better idea of fandoms now so I can fix it for later.

Also, would it be alright for a video game/anime crossover? I was intending to put some of those in there later. (I think Dante from DMC would fit because he has both an anime and and video game?) This whole idea is more of an experiment honestly; though I figure not crossing over too many things would be best.

You can certainly have a cross over between video games and anime, since often they do have a symbiotic relationship, as you say. But we are going to need at least one fandom listed in the initial disclaimer, with a note that additional fandoms will be disclaimed in the chapters in which they occur.

So, for example, let's say you use Devil May Cry as the "main" fandom. That lives in the Games subdomain, so that's where you post the story. The initial disclaimer looks like this: "I do not own Devil May Cry and the other fandoms listed in each chapter, and I make no money from this story." Then, since Hatake Kakashi shows up in chapter 1, at the top, you add an additional disclaimer: "I do not own Naruto and I make no money from this story." Those additional disclaimers don't count as Author's notes, and you can easily add multiple fandoms there: "I do not own Naruto, Bleach, or Death Note and I make no money from this story."

Sweet. That's the idea I had, so I was intially confused when it was taken down. Thanks for clarifying.

Sample disclaimer:

I do not own Devil May Cry or any other fandoms portrayed in this fanfiction. I will list a disclaimer for each fandom that will appear in subsequent chapters. All copyrighted properties are owned by their respective creators. I make no money off of this work.

Then later I put something like this, yes? (might have to edit top one since it does not fit.)

Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto, Tenchu or Ruroni Kenshin series or characters,. They belong to their original authors/companies, and I am not making any monetary profit off of this. I write only for enjoyment.

Do I need to be more specific and mention company/creator names? I don't think that would fit in the disclaimer though...

Edited by Kakashifan727

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.