Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Chapter 20 is up :) Hope it was worth the wait.

Little bit of business: at the end of the chapter, Jack has to make a decision. Because so many people have gotten invested in this story, I would love to get some opinions on what the audience thinks Jack should do next :) If you want to post here or send me a message, feel free to do so. I would love to hear your ideas and why you think so. Yes or no, I will use the winning side to help formulate the next chapter. I can work with either option.

Enjoy!

Guest Thatoneguy

Honestly, It all depends you. Each decision turns into a variety of options for you to choose from. I would let jack do it. After all, is this not the Tara legacy? Having them do it provides spice. I doubt I'm not the only one wanting them to get a threesome. But each and one of us knows you will make the Right the decision.

Sincerely,

Jeff

I have to agree. Even though a 3 way with Tara would be hot, having Jack turn it down could only solidify his relationship with Kayla. At the same time, his refusal would reassure Kayla that Jack is committed to her and only her. Too many times in the story Kayla mentions that Jack being with any other girl was her biggest fear. Those feelings can't be so easily forgotten. Jack needs to sit down with Kayla and Tara and talk through closure. Besides, Tara is moving closer to Jack. Jack doesn't need the temptation and Kayla doesn't need the feelings of insecurity. What I would like to know, is who was texting Kayla and why would't she share that info with Jack? Or is that supposed to be next chapter's cliff hanger? HA HA!

Guest JaJaBinks-screwdatguy

"What I would like to know, is who was texting Kayla and why would't she share that info with Jack? Or is that supposed to be next chapter's cliff hanger?"

Maybe Kayla's own cousin? Could explain her being so easy to be okay with the whole twin playpen. IDK.

As to whether or not to have a good ol 3some...I have no damn clue. It could be good for Tara mentally, yet also ruin her if she doesn't find that "guy", especially since in 6 months they are going to be a whole lot closer (distance wise), he could continually ruin her relationships just by being seen as option for Tara. Also, this could easily be a test by Kayla, or simply be that Kayla wants to have some fun herself/and using this as a way to pick Jack's spirits up. She has been a bit on the "kinkier" side of things. Hard to read how she would react long term or short term.

Its up to you in the end. From the old site "A Game of Inches" found this same "issue" or plot twist. However you want to word it and it ended in a believable fashion that didn't end up with a break up, however that was done in many ways due to the 3rd person in the story not being near the couple for long periods of time. With Tara moving in IDK if it would work in the same manner, if she wasn't moving i'd probably end up saying go for it. However, since she is, I would say no.

So long story short...naw bruh, don't do it. Talk about it, feels almost like a trap. If it happens, let it happen when Tara gets back and if both parties still want to have fun, let them have fun, but right now it seems like a rush of adrenaline and shock from what has happened over the last 48 hour period for the group.

Agreeing with Bill above.

I was in a similar situation back in the day with a girlfriend and her best friend. Not the whole drama of accidentally kissing the wrong one and all that, but the offer of the Threesome. Afterwards, my girl started getting jealous, and the best friend got a bit obsessed. I KNOW that sounds like I'm bragging, but that's what went down.

Long story short, it ruined their friendship and my relationship with a really wonderful girl. Jack needs to do with them what he did with Alan and Amanda; sit them down and have a frank discussion, and gently decline the offer.

All that done with now, that was definitely worth the wait, Joe. Glad you're back in the saddle again.

Guest a concerned citizen

To tell the truth, there is a bonus to each choose. However this story isn't one of those sex crazy story where they have sex ever other seen. on the other hand it feels like you have been hinting at this for a while and it would be nice to see it go through. In the end it is your choice.

Thanks for the amazing story too

A concerned citizen

Guest micknutson9

Can't you do two versions? One that has him turn down the offer and one where he accepts it? That way it pleases everybody who wants the threesome and the ones who don't. My two cents anyway.

Guest JaJaBinks-screwdatguy

Can't you do two versions? One that has him turn down the offer and one where he accepts it? That way it pleases everybody who wants the threesome and the ones who don't. My two cents anyway.

Dude the amount of writing that would require...unless he dumbs both sides of the story down so that he can get back onto the same ball track/same outcome so he doesn't have to continue both storylines it would take him forever to continue...i'd say no, pick one and go forward, doing both just requires more writing, more thinking, more writers block, longer waits etc. If it doesn't happen, he has a chance to give those who want the threesome later on in the series when Tara moves closer he could fit it in.

Remember this relationship is still in the puppy phase, whether Jack believes it or not, this could easily ruin it. If Tara and Kayla still want to play it out in six-eight months/when tara moves then there you go, otherwise it has to many potential consequences. For all involved, if Tara gets too attached who knows what she will do in that time span without being able to see Kayla or Jack, Kayla could get jealous/uncertain when it comes round to Tara moving and cause rifts, JAck...well he is jack, he will likely go crazy with unneeded "guilt".

Please for the love of God don't do it! It's one thing for Kayla to be OK with a 3-way between herself, Jack, and the girl he was snogging (which to me doesn't even sound like her. She doesn't even talk to him for a day or two and now she's encouraging a 3 way with her? Not Kayla's character!), but it's quite another for "good man Jack" to agree. It almost sounds like a test to me. He was so devastated with what he did, and now he's contemplating a 3 way??? I understand from an erotic story standpoint that that is the natural progression, but it pulls a complete 180 on more than one of the characters in doing so! I started reading your works because I saw something different than all the other (and quite frankly, shite) smutt on the interwebs. I know you are becoming a great writer, and I trust your decision, but I'm scared of the turn this story will take if you decide to go for it.

Guest yuggy29

I have to say first of all that I really enjoy your story. I had a question about chapter 20. **SPOILERS** do Kayla and Tara want a threesome with Jack, where they all have sex together? or that just Tara and Jack will have sex together, while Kayla isn't involved, that she is either watching or not?

I thought that the name of this story sounded familiar. I remember that I started reading it on the nameless site and all of a sudden it was missing. Glad that you came to this site and I will pick up the story where I left off reading it. Do not mind cliffhangers as some say that they do not like. Most of us follow some of the greatest cliffhangers of all time here (Magusfang and Angeldust to name two of them). Just keep up the good work and welcome to this site.

Chapter 20 is up :) Hope it was worth the wait.

Little bit of business: at the end of the chapter, Jack has to make a decision. Because so many people have gotten invested in this story, I would love to get some opinions on what the audience thinks Jack should do next :) If you want to post here or send me a message, feel free to do so. I would love to hear your ideas and why you think so. Yes or no, I will use the winning side to help formulate the next chapter. I can work with either option.

Enjoy!

Good chapter, worth the wait. Can't wait to find out what will be Jack decision and also who is the person who is texting Kayla

Guest Gen3ral

On an emotional stand point, this seems a bit ill timed by the girls to spring this on to Jack. Short term for Jack, the threesome would help him to emotionally to stablize this very fragile time. It could also give Kayla the final piece to cement their relationship. On the other hand, it could make Kayla more nervous since Tara is moving closer.

Now if he declined this offer, he now has awkwardness between them and Tara. It would definitely put a toll on jack as far as emotionally. Kayla may also start to feel discouraged about the whole thing.

As for my opinion, I think you should go for it!

I really liked this chapter. It definitely helped to show the personal struggle that Jack is going through. i am hoping for the continuation of showing Jack's struggles with the PTSD he is suffering from. I am very curious about Kayla's "friend" and the story behind that person. Also if I am correctly remembering, there is a story about a pipe bomb out there that still needs to be incorporated (chapter 7 and 10).

I can't wait to see where you go with the next chapter!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.