Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Weve waited this long, what harm is a few more days(or weeks. Months and it might be harmful)

It's just a game of nerves. I sometimes think some of the writers here have stock in nerve/ulcer medicine plants.

Many of us keep bugging authors of "works in progress". Just shows them that their work is appreciated.

B

Oh, dude. I don't even wanna talk about it. November 30th is the final episode before their winter break, so we're staring down the barrel of another ~3 month hiatus. I want zombies on Christmas, damn it.

I know right? I'm in the same boat. At least Game of Thrones usually starts right after Walking Dead ends for the season. Also,

there's the Dr. Who Christmas Special if you're so inclined. Not the same, but still awesome.

Guest S.SHARMA

Hey Joe, :2tubs:

It's been a long time to waiting for chap 20. hope not too long waiting for next part i keep checking daily least 2 time a day. :bash: please can you give just give us a hint when you'r planing to post next chapter. oh and good luck for your exam.

your Fan

S.SHARMA

Guest Mike Litoris

I'd say it'd be between a few days and just over a week. He's most likely about halfway done, so it really just depends on how much he gets done everyday. Oh, and he passed the exam. Yay.

Guest Stephen

Even though I would like to see the next chapter as soon as possible, I would rather have it be as good as the other chapters. So, take the time you need to write it and let us know where you are at with it when you can.

Halfway done! Nice, long, relaxing weekend to write so hopefully I'll make some serious headway. The first part of this chapter took a little longer because (well, okay the exam, but ASIDE from that...) it dealt with some really personal feelings that I experienced when I lost my friend and bringing them up...wasn't easy. Second half should be easier, though, so I'm writing like a madman.

Guest Daddy's Girl

hey Joe :dance:

please please i am waiting for next chapter for so long :shutup::Eye:

:behead: i am dying now to read your next chapter

Please post your Next chapter As soon as Possible

with lots of LOVE and Big hug

:kiss:

Hey guys. Just an update: I was able to get a nice big chunk of writing done this weekend, but I decided to extend the chapter just a bit more. I realized that, if I released it as it was, the next chapter was going to be criminally short. So I'm taking a little more time to extend it. You guys are saints to be so patient and I'm sorry to ask you to wait just a bit longer but I promise, cross my heart, that I'm working to get it done soon. After this chapter, things will be smoother with release dates. Just trying to get back into the swing of it and getting used to my new job is...well, wonky.

I know, excuses excuses. I'm getting back to writing so I can get it out this week. That I DEFINITELY want to accomplish. This week.

Hey guys. Just an update: I was able to get a nice big chunk of writing done this weekend, but I decided to extend the chapter just a bit more. I realized that, if I released it as it was, the next chapter was going to be criminally short. So I'm taking a little more time to extend it. You guys are saints to be so patient and I'm sorry to ask you to wait just a bit longer but I promise, cross my heart, that I'm working to get it done soon. After this chapter, things will be smoother with release dates. Just trying to get back into the swing of it and getting used to my new job is...well, wonky.

I know, excuses excuses. I'm getting back to writing so I can get it out this week. That I DEFINITELY want to accomplish. This week.

I personally dont care about the when, I just need a fix of jack and kayla, dont even care about the sex anymore, the plots good enough.

Guest poseidon

Cant wait for the next chapter been waiting since xnxx sorry about all that jazz and congrats hope your new job does good .... all in all ive re-read all chapters i really enjoy the one that would take me an hour to read finish and then go back and re-read ... hope jack and kayla get back last chalter seemed so useless and i had a hard time staying focused because of the disconnection and what about carson ???? Just spitballin but hope all goes good

Guest S.SHARMA

Hey Joe :2tubs: ,

It's always good to hear from you and you bet i m dying to see what happen in next chap. Hope our wait is over soon :yahoo: and i want to tell you that i m started reading your story for sex at first but now i don't care about SEX anymore. This is the best story i'v ever read online . keep up the good work.

ThankX

S.SHARMA

I have re-read the story about 4 times Joe and I came here from xnxx and I'll tell you what this story is the best thing I've read every.

Don't care how long it takes to come out just don't stop completely please.

Great Work

Joe,

I think that I have finally realized why i love reading this series. It has nothing to do with the sex,... it has a little to do with the plot,... but the main reason is that US as readers are with you through out the development of this series. So yea its been forever since Chap 19, but if we were reading our favorite book series from some famous author we would read the whole book in a day and have to wait a year or more to get the next taste of action. With this series we know what motivates you, we know what delays the series, we know that we are never going to stop reading this series.

So take all the time you want, Joe.

However I do agree that if Chap 20 ends in another cliffhanger after this long wait we riot, not really but there is no reason to tease a captive audience. ;)

Sincerely

Nicholle

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.