Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Cricket

Packed a bit in that chapter, interested see how they develop. The Vanessa relationship coming to an end soon? or will it linger for a little while longa, cause faking orgasm’s not a good  sign. Kayla what’s up there, does she want to rekindle the Flame? or missing the friendship & companionship?

Keep up the great work, eager for the next instalment

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 170 is up! I apologize for the wait and I will be working hard to make the wait shorter from now on :)  Hope you are all doing well!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 171 is finally up! I am so sorry about the wait; work has picked up and I’ve been trying to make sure I have the time to make the chapter as good as possible. Hope you all enjoy the end of the Vanessa Saga!

Guest Cricket

Great chapter. Will she send Jack out in the cold? or invite him to her room for a cuddle. Still don't see this as a long term relationship. Jack has a little over a year of college Kayla 5 years, the last 2 spent all around the country on work experience.

Stop  apologizing for delays, This doesn't pay the bills and we are not paying you. Work and Family come first, i am shore most appreciate you effort, and admire you for the effort over the years.  

Keep up the great work

Ah, so happy Jack and Kayla are back together.  Jack and Vanessa fizzled remarkably quickly, and Jack and Kayla are in a much better place to be better for each other now then they were at the end of last year.

Looking forward to what happens next.  Thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nice...

Been reading since the very beginning.  Almost stopped when Jack and Kayla broke up.  I like the reunion. The writing and story are still compelling.  You’ve captured true love well.  Keep it up.  … and thanks for your effort…

-Stan

Guest Pacaya Jr

Well… I finally caught up. I found this story a couple months ago through bashful scribe and found myself entirely lost in it. Broke a lot of my free time habits so it’ll be interesting to see what I start up now that I can’t just binge read this story. 

I’m pleased with where the story is right now. I would be lying if I said there weren’t times the story felt like it was dragging on. Or if some of jack’s reactions are infuriating just because they seem so out of the realm of common sense for me. Regardless of that, I find myself connected to these characters and my excited to see how their lives continue. 

I realized the forum existed around chapter 60 and have been reading along side each chapter release. Finding myself wanting to respond to a range of comments and opinions, it’ll be interesting going forward now actually waiting for each chapter and being able to engage in dialogue. The forum seemed to have died a little but it seems like activity could be on the rise. 

Regardless, thank you jashley for this story! I am excited to continue reading it and I’ll have to check back in regularly. What’s the total word count at now? So many years that I haven’t read much of anything, and now im over 3 million words into this story – I’m probably ruined for finding another good story posted like this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! Chapter 173 is up :) slightly shorter chapter than usual but I found myself at the end point and didn’t want to keep dragging it along. Hope you all enjoy!

Thank you for keeping the quality of this series so consistent and continuously improving it over the years. I discovered your work a few months ago and was enthralled, reading tens of chapers daily and being captivated by the depth of your characters. From the bottom of my heart I express my most sincere gratitude for the effort you put in to creating this litterary “drug” that I can not get enough of. Keep doing what you love.

Regards.

Guest Cricket

Well done again.

How will Jack handle the disappointment?

Use it to further improve or go down the rabbit hole of self doubt and over thinking? Lets hope the next play does not suffer due the Jack lacking confidence. We know Kalya and his theatre friends will be watching him closely.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 174 is up! Sorry about the delay; would have had it up a couple of days ago but I know the site was updating and everything. I hope you all enjoy and I hope your summers are going well! See you soon!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.