Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Brmner2004
On 5/23/2021 at 9:35 AM, Guest brimner2004 said:

Really enjoying the story

Kayla is willing to leave Kyle and her friends to help Jack, but he has no interest.

Guest Brimner2004
On 5/23/2021 at 9:35 AM, Guest brimner2004 said:

Really enjoying the story

Kayla is willing to leave Kyle and her friends to help Jack, but he has no interest.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:16 PM, Jashley13 said:

Chapter 156 is up! Sorry about the wait everyone! Big week this week – moving and getting married – but I hope the wait is worth it and I shall continue working as soon as everything has settled down!

You mean 157 :)

But congratulations in advance and I wish you all the best. Don’t worry about the wait one bit and just enjoy the moment, see you soon!

On 8/25/2021 at 8:46 AM, Jashley13 said:

Big week this week – moving and getting married 

first of all, congrats!  best of luck in the transition, hopefully all goes smoothly.  seems like just a few weeks ago when you got engaged!  

so i find it interesting that Kayla is willing to ditch Kyle and other friends on the drop of a hat for Jack.  i have kinda wondered if she really wanted to break up after the accident.  i think she did before, but then almost losing Jack all together put it in perspective for her.  i think pushing Jack to Vanessa was almost a test, and it may have backfired for her.  i think the "Vanessa is here with someone" was just odd thing to use to call Jack unless she was hoping for a reaction and a reason to go see him.  

i also find it a little odd that Vanessa didnt talk to Jack until her parents were there after lunch.  Even if her parents are only an hour a away, i find it odd that they just showed up.  i wonder if there is something more to her kicking him out and then finding a reason to not hang out the next day.  

Guest Cricket

Jashley13

It has been noticed that after posting recent chapters, you apologise for the delay. I understand that you like to keep a fortnightly schedule, but i think most understand life can get in the way. If your said that you would post first week of every 3 month, an just post what you have written, i would be fine with it.

Keep up the great work, awaiting the next chapter.

At your own pace, no rush.

As an older person hope i can be around for the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! So, attempting to log into my profile has given me information that the old account was not registered. I contacted technical support to try and get this information retrieved. If anyone has any further information on this, it would be greatly appreciated. Don’t want to have to completely recreate and repost everything if possible!

All right, Chapter 158 is up! Sorry about the confusion earlier and I wish I had been able to put it out instead of the previous announcement, but all is well and I hope you all enjoy reading :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DavidS

Thanks for the chapter.

Feels a little as if we’re marking time at the moment: plenty of material for future drama building up but not so much actually happening. Seems to me Jack needs to get into a few fights, or drunk, or whatever, to stop himself overthinking things so much – but if he didn’t spend so much time thinking abut thinking we wouldn’t know so much of what was going on, so it’s our gain.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:05 PM, Guest DavidS said:

Thanks for the chapter.

Feels a little as if we’re marking time at the moment: plenty of material for future drama building up but not so much actually happening. Seems to me Jack needs to get into a few fights, or drunk, or whatever, to stop himself overthinking things so much – but if he didn’t spend so much time thinking abut thinking we wouldn’t know so much of what was going on, so it’s our gain.

ya we have the Chinese water torture still to come, along with some sort of altercation with Graham, and then whatever Vanessa's deal is with keeping Jack a secret.  plus i still think something fishy is happening with Kayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! So, I know it’s been a while and I apologize for that, but Chapter 160 is finally up! Unfortunately, it’s that time of the career again and this will be the last chapter that I will be posting for a while. However! There is good news in this, as this will be the LAST time that I go out to sea! Once I’m back, I’m back for good. Should not have to worry about any more long delays, barring vacations and life. But yes, this will be the last chapter posted until I return, though I promise to be working hard while I’m out to bring you more! I’ll miss you all and shall be back as soon as I can. Take care, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, a very happy holidays, and a wonderful new year!

Guest bathroom sex

I don’t think Joe could’ve possibly imagined that sex in a bathroom at Brow Ridge would bring national attention, turn a governor’s race, and perhaps have implications for the presidency.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay. I can recall that Alan and Amanda were caught having sex by their parents back in Chapter 8 (one of my favorites).  Jack rose to the occasion and gave an impressive defense of his siblings.

Guest AmandaFan

That was pure big brother instinct by Jack in chapter 8. I’ve gone as far as the Tara Saga and I’m a bit disappointed the twins seem to be regressing in the story. I was expecting a chapter that shows how their intimate relationship started by now but still nothing at this point 

Guest UKGuest

“I was expecting a chapter that shows how their intimate relationship started by now but still nothing at this point”

I  don’t think Jack actually knows how the other two of the triplets actually got together sexually, and as we are entirely dependent on his POV we don’t know either. And I doubt if we’ll find out because my impression is that Jack REALLY doesn’t want to know – and it is, what at least 5 years in the past now.

If you want an incest story there are plenty around, but this hasn’t been one for the last 150 chapters.

Guest UKGuest

“do you have any recommendations on incest stories that are just as good as this one?”

Good, of course, is in the eye of the reader but A Well Lived Life (on Stories Online and elsewhere) has some (in)decent incest in Book One although the later books of the saga let it go, like this one. And, like this one it’s very well written.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.