Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

• 2 weeks later...

Season’s greetings all! I know that my presence on the boards has been slow of late. I do miss the days where it was a bit easier to have consistent conversations on the boards, but after a story has gone on as long as this, I understand that there is not as much anyone can really say about it. So I feel like I have been remiss in letting you all know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you reading this story. So as Christmas comes, I just want you all to know that your support and encouragement are some of the greatest gifts I could ever hope to receive and I am endlessly in your debt for everything you do. Thank you all so much and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. A Happy Holidays to you all and I hope it ends up being one that leaves you with all the joy that you deserve :)

4 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

A Happy Holidays to you all and I hope it ends up being one that leaves you with all the joy that you deserve :)

Thank you for the kind words.  May the Lord bless you and yours throughout the New Year.  We all wish you smooth sailing.  :thumbsup:

Guest TasDave

I'm interested to see how Jack copes with the changes Kayla is keen for, cos holy moly he is exhausting and I very much empathise with her. 

Also, $10 an hour is a "good" wage for an adult? Ha, your country is stuffed ;).

A very happy new year and a new decade to you all! I hope that your holiday was an enjoyable and safe one and we can all look forward to an amazing new decade together! :)

4 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

A very happy new year and a new decade to you all! 

Busted!  Sorry Joe—  but as any math geek will tell you, the new decade doesn’t begin until January 1, 2021.  We’ve still got a year left on the old one.  Happy New Year!  :wiz:

• 2 weeks later...

Going to disagree with the above assessment! The 90’s were over in 1999, as it was with every decade previous! The ‘0’ year counts as the first!

In any event, Chapter 133 is posted and I hope you all enjoy! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Chapter 135 is up! And since, as it was pointed out, it’s Oscar season, might as well do my movie thoughts!

Worst of 2019

Dishonorable Mentions

- Rambo: Last Blood
- Hellboy
- The Goldfinch
- Serenity
- Glass

Top 10 Worst Films

1. Cats
  2. Unplanned
  3. The Haunting of Sharon Tate
  4. Loqueesha
  5. The Fanatic
  6. Shaft
  7. 6 Underground
  8. Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral
  9. Joker
  10. Dark Phoenix

Best of 2019

Honorable Mentions

- Marriage Story
- Hustlers
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- Ford vs Ferrari

Top 10 Best Films

1. The Irishman
  2. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
  3. Knives Out!
  4. Little Women
  5. Shazam!
  6. Us
  7. Doctor Sleep
  8. Parasite
  9. Toy Story 4
  10. The Lighthouse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Former fan

Sorry to say this as long time reader but for me I can’t carry on. The story has got really dull and tedious in my opinion with no sense of danger as we know jack and Kayla will stay together even though their relationship is toxic to both. Break up jack and Kayla and let their characters develop  would be an idea . 
 Jack Harrison  has become a ted mosby type from how I met your mother .  totally Insipid and bland. 
the first quarter of the story was great lots of changes and storylines but it’s been a long time since then and I’ve found especially the uni parts a total chore . 
just my opinion , I think the writer is great but just the story is just carrying on for the sake of it . 

Hope everyone is staying safe out there. Wherever you are, I hope that you’re all healthy and well and taking care of yourselves. I know things can be rough and uncertain now but if this story is at least a way to pass the time, I hope you all continue to enjoy.

To the commenter above this post, I’m sorry that you’ve lost interest in the series. I’m glad that you enjoyed the early parts of it and I will take into consideration what you’ve said and make the story better moving forward. If you decide to come back someday, I hope you find it more enjoyable :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Chapter 139 is finally up! Also, update: this is going to be the last chapter I post for a while. Because of things to do with work, I will be unavailable for an as-yet-to-be-determined time. I shall be working on the story in the meantime, of course, but I will be going dark for a bit. I hope that all of you are safe and healthy and doing everything you can to get through this difficult time with those you care about. Hopefully when I get back, things will be looking up and I should have a few new chapters for you all! I shall miss you all but I will take care of myself and be back to continue the story!

- Joe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I have returned safe and sound and with not one, not two, but three new chapters for all of you! I realize that is a bit slow considering the time I've been gone and everything but I worked hard both at writing and work and did my best to make what I wrote as good as possible! Due for a long rest now but shall return and continue writing as soon as I can!

HAve missed all of you!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 143 is up! Sorry about the wait but hopefully now I’m getting myself into a position where I’m able to respond a lot quicker and more frequently! Hope you all enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 144 is up now! Hope everyone is staying safe and taking care of themselves. I know things can be tough and annoying at times but if nothing else can cheer you, just know that I love and appreciate you all and that I will continue to strive to keep this story worthy of you :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.