Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

• 3 weeks later...

Still lagging behind but I just wanted to say that I loved Ms. Cartwright’s cameo appearance at the graduation ceremony.  I keep hoping that her ‘weird’ relationship with Jack can continue somehow.  Exchanging naked pics, maybe?  Just a thought.  :)

Chapter 125 is up! And just a head’s up for everyone: this may be the last chapter for a little while. For reasons I can’t really go into, I will be gone for a period of time and will not be able to work on the story. But as soon as I return, I will get right back to it! And I’ll have had some time to come up with new bits for the story! So I hope you enjoy the new chapter and take the opportunity to catch up if you need to. And don’t forget to keep supporting BashfulScribe and all of his great works :) I’ll miss you all and I can’t wait to come back to my amazing readers.

25 minutes ago, Jashley13 said:

For reasons I can’t really go into, I will be gone for a period of time and will not be able to work on the story. 

Nice phraseology for going dark!  Well, gives me time to catch up completely.  Have a safe trip to… wherever!  :)

To put minds at ease, my absence will not be as long as when I went to boot camp. Can’t say for how long but I shall return soon :) take care everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

:bday:   Happy Birthday to Jashley 13 at whatever super-secret location he’s at.  I hope that you at least have the day off.  Congrats!

Holy shit this is still going and theres still people here that i remember... I dont know if anyone would remember me but i have not been on this in A LONG time... I think the last chapter i read was in the 50's, and i checked back on the forum around the 90 mark, but i honestly thought that Jashley would have stopped by now, guess i shouldn't be surprised. Hopefully i can get caught up at some point but i need to get to work finidng which chapter i was on

Good to see this is still going though, there always was a strong community around this story. 

If anyone on here does remember me and wants to chat by all means message me, i just wont be going back through this forum for a while in fear of spoilers

15 hours ago, that-one-guy said:

Holy shit this is still going and theres still people here that i remember... Hopefully i can get caught up at some point but i need to get to work finidng which chapter i was on.

Good to hear from you, sir!  Always a pleasure when one of the old-timers checks in. :)  Jashley’s away  doing something but he won’t say what (probably another training school).  No spoilers but I will say that the story gets re-invigorated when Jack & Kayla head off to Iowa State at Chapter 85.  You’re going to need a couple weekends to binge-read but it’ll be worth it.

8 hours ago, Chester57 said:

Good to hear from you, sir!  Always a pleasure when one of the old-timers checks in. :)  Jashley’s away  doing something but he won’t say what (probably another training school).  No spoilers but I will say that the story gets re-invigorated when Jack & Kayla head off to Iowa State at Chapter 85.  You’re going to need a couple weekends to binge-read but it’ll be worth it.

85 chapters before they got to college... Damn... I remember around like chapter 20/30 he asked us if he should keep going with high school or skip to college. Goes to show how comitted he is to the story that he spent so long on a phase of their lives. Man i love this story, i just forgot about it for so longggggg

And I have returned! Hope you’ve all been well! that-one-guy, it’s great to have you back on the forum and I hope the story continues to live up to how much you loved what you had read :) I’ll be taking a day or two to detox but I shall be returning to the story soon! I promise!

Newest chapter is up! Chapter 126! I know it’s been a while but I hope it’ll be worth the wait and I’ll start work on the next one right away! Hope everyone enjoys! :)

Guest Mr.roger

It could be could if kayla after see her baby sister with jack, take him for the arm, pushing him in a closet, having hard rough sex with him (she gets turned after seeing jack holding her little sister while hugging her, imagine how even she wants to have a family with him. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 128 is up and with it ends the Shakespeare Saga! Hope you all enjoy and I’ll be back soon with the first chapter of the Fallout Saga :) And no, there will be no Pip Boys. Sorry.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! So, I’m back from sea! So sorry that I was gone for so long and, unfortunately, have only one chapter to post. Was hoping to have two but work got super hectic. I apologize for that but I’ll work as fast as I can on the second and post what I’ve got in the meantime! Sorry about that again and hope to have more for you soon!

9 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Hey everyone! So, I’m back from sea! 

Welcome back, sailor man!  Yeah, we know— you can’t give details.  Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.  Hope you can relax and enjoy it!

Chapter 131 is up! So sorry about the delay and everything but hopefully things should be smoother now :) even with the holidays! Hope you’re all well and safe and hope to post again sooner!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.