Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest John Doe.
13 hours ago, Chester57 said:

The author means that Chapter 99 will be the last one in the College Saga,  which has run longer than any of the others.  Jack and Kayla left for Iowa State beginning with Chapter 85 so that makes it fifteen chapters long.  Don’t sweat it— he’s got a long way to go yet.

Oh , it was fast.

Hey everyone! Just a heads up: this next chapter will be a bit longer than the normal ones so it may take a day or two longer to get out, but I am writing as quickly as I can so I’m keeping my fingers crossed I can still get it out in a decent amount of time!

(quote)-     “Wait, what?” I couldn’t have been hearing that right. I just stared at her. “Four years? Another four years? What?”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            :lol:  God, I’ve been patiently waiting for Jack to finally realize that a DVM degree takes a total eight years of college.  If Kayla stays at ISU for the whole program, then Jack will have to make some serious decisions.

Without question, this is going to be a memorable Christmas vacation at home.  It seems that Amanda, Kayla and Rhona have problems… and they’re all going to dump on poor Jack.  Happy holidays!  :)

Holy crap I just posted Chapter 99. One more and I’ll have officially posted 100 chapters...It’s so hard to imagine but there you go. This is also the end of the College Saga, probably the longest I’ve ever made, but I don’t think the next Saga will be quite as long. At least, I’m not planning on it being that long. Don’t have a name yet but I will let you know when I do. Hope you all enjoy! :)

Guest TasDave

Interesting chapter, reading Jack interact with other theatre students has mostly been like watching a crash in slow motion, and now it's finally crashed.

It's easy to say "just be cool", but for someone like Jack who clearly can't let any comment/look/gesture go unanalysed, it's not gonna be easy. 

Here's hoping he finds his groove sooner rather than later. 

Guest Guest J.Doe

Now(since in every story the 100th chapter is that when there is the smuttest scene in the story) kayla should let have fun jack with her body in every possible hole to consular him

Chapter 100 is up. Honestly...I had no idea I’d get this far. The first chapter was just something I banged out in a day, not knowing if people would be interested or not, but it’s grown so much larger and so much different than I originally imagined. And all in the best ways. Thank you all so much for sticking with me for so long through this process and I hope that the next hundred will keep living up to your expectations. You are the best readers any writer could hope for :)

Jeez! … and I haven’t finished 99 yet!  Anyhow, congratulations on a noteworthy milestone.  Your story strikes a chord we can all relate to.  Craig, Joe, Jessica and even Brad— most of us knew friends like that.

“I could be the guy everyone liked. For once in my life.” – (Jack)

“Jack, you realize that nobody really likes you, right?” - (Todd)

Just finished 99.  Although Jack made a doofus out of himself at the party, Todd’s remark was a little strong (and I guess Mary agreed with it).  Jealousy?  We’ll have to see if anyone else feels the same way.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Next chapter will be up tomorrow! :) 

Awesome!  Chapter 100 was a turning point for Jack, I think.  I especially liked his conversation with May.  

Just realized I’ve been writing for four years! Where’s the time gone? So that’s about an average of 25 chapters a year? Wish the output was a little better but I’m just happy I still have such amazing fans and readers :)

3 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Just realized I’ve been writing for four years! Where’s the time gone? So that’s about an average of 25 chapters a year? Wish the output was a little better but I’m just happy I still have such amazing fans and readers :)

Congratulations, that’s definitely not shabby, keep it up!

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, Jashley13 said:

Chapter 102  :)

Okay, what’s going on here?  Nice, upbeat Christmas-time chapter with Jack & Kayla both in a good mood.  Well, of course this won’t last.  Something tells me this guy Perry is going to be trouble.

The driveway conversation between Jack and Chester combined with Kayla crying after calling home on Thanksgiving leads me to believe that the Hannigans are considering divorce.  I don’t think they can go on without their daughter in their lives.  Any thoughts on this?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.