Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

8 hours ago, Guest J.Doe said:

Why?

Just a sneaking suspicion I have.  It seems to me that the dynamic between Jack and Thomas has been adversarial almost from the get-go.  The reason, I believe, is plain jealousy on Thomas’s part--- Jack has a hot girlfriend and he doesn’t.  The inconsiderate behavior of playing his guitar all night was deliberate, as well as insulting Kayla by not using her name.  So when Thomas immediately agrees to Jack’s plan I can’t help but wonder if he is planning something himself.  Am I paranoid?  Maybe.

Thanks for the new chapter— I’ll get started on it after some much-needed sleep!

Guest J.Doe
7 hours ago, Chester57 said:

Just a sneaking suspicion I have.  It seems to me that the dynamic between Jack and Thomas has been adversarial almost from the get-go.  The reason, I believe, is plain jealousy on Thomas’s part--- Jack has a hot girlfriend and he doesn’t.  The inconsiderate behavior of playing his guitar all night was deliberate, as well as insulting Kayla by not using her name.  So when Thomas immediately agrees to Jack’s plan I can’t help but wonder if he is planning something himself.  Am I paranoid?  Maybe.

Thanks for the new chapter— I’ll get started on it after some much-needed sleep!

Something like what?

Guest J.Doe

Without count jack’s paranoia, the BIGGEST problem in their relationship is without doubt that freak called tara. I do hope that you will write her off from the story(I don’t say “kill her off£ ‘cause jack could be really depressed and it’ is really boring after a while that jack is worrying more for the other than his girlfriend. In a nutshell, jack and kayla haven’t passed the memories of the threesome…  Damn it jashley, kayla must pay for what she ORDER (c’mon we know that she wanted it even though she doesn’t admit it ‘cause she regret it), jack is an asshole, it’s true, a really asshole, but jack deserves to learn that he was wrong by himself, kayla deserves that someone blames her for what she did.(And I want to see kayla cry really loud.)

30 minutes ago, Guest J.Doe said:

Something like what?

I’ll just say that I hope Jack has some strong security on his laptop.  I’m sure he doesn’t take it with him every time he leaves the dorm.

Guest J.Doe
8 hours ago, Chester57 said:

I’ll just say that I hope Jack has some strong security on his laptop.  I’m sure he doesn’t take it with him every time he leaves the dorm.

naked kayla’’s photo are in his cell.

Still reading the chapter but I found a small mistake—

“No way. I’d talked with the cops twice in my whole life. I wasn’t going to go for a hat-trick.”

Jack has already had three brushes with the police…  Coach Walburn’s suicide, the gun in his locker and when Don’s muscle boys put him in the hospital.  Yeah, those were the days!  :lol:

Whoa!  Take it back… FOUR!  There was the time when Ted attacked Kayla in her bedroom.

Edited by Chester57

Thanks for pointing that out Chester57. I was referring more to when he had to talk with them for something he actually did (i.e. the gun in his locker, Don’s attack on him), but I suppose I could have worded it better. Good catch!

Got a question…  What’s with this VEISHEA festival?  I was curious and did a search on it.  According to Wiki, the event ran at Iowa State from 1922 through 2014 before it was officially ended due to occasional riots.  I imagine that the college replaced the festival with other activities but is it still referred to as VEISHEA?

Jack needs to be patient and stand his ground.  If other actors in the play are jealous or resentful because a freshman got one of the major roles, well, that’s their problem.  People will hate you for no good reason, Mr. Harrison.  Get used to it.

Your typos are really starting to crack me up…

“So, I’m kind of curious: wheat made you want to get into acting? Or, I guess, when?”

Wheat??  Is that because they’re in Iowa?  :lol:

So they still (unofficially) call it VEISHEA, do they?  It’s weird that they would cancel it after so many years.  Politically correct bullcrap in my opinion.  On the other hand, Iowa college students are about the last group of people you would expect to go rioting.  A guy was even killed one year or so I read?

Good chapter.  It’ll be interesting to see what, if anything, develops between Jack and Vanessa.  It might be nothing more than a good friendship.  Holly still appears to dismiss Jack a little too easily.  She could be jealous of his big role in the play.

The upcoming conversation with Jack, Kayla and Tara should be good.  Hope it doesn’t ruin Thanksgiving.

Guest John Doe.
On 4/25/2018 at 7:19 PM, Chester57 said:

The upcoming conversation with Jack, Kayla and Tara should be good.  Hope it doesn’t ruin Thanksgiving.

tara is the cancer of their relationship, harsh but right.

4 hours ago, Guest John Doe. said:

tara is the cancer of their relationship, harsh but right.

I don’t know where you get that from.  Jack and Kayla both love Tara.  Besides, she has never been around long enough to cause any “cancer” to anyone.  The threesome at the cabin was consensual.  Jack may have had second thoughts about it but they certainly didn’t make him love his cousin any less.  The fact is that Tara has her own life hundreds of miles away in Chicago.  You’re being way too hard on her.

Guest John Doe.
7 hours ago, Chester57 said:

I don’t know where you get that from.  Jack and Kayla both love Tara.  Besides, she has never been around long enough to cause any “cancer” to anyone.  The threesome at the cabin was consensual.  Jack may have had second thoughts about it but they certainly didn’t make him love his cousin any less.  The fact is that Tara has her own life hundreds of miles away in Chicago.  You’re being way too hard on her.

No no, it wants to make you think this, but it’s not in that way, kayla wants it when jack didn’t, just  she found a boy that for her could be do anything, and then she regrets (rightly) but says every time that she just asked  but it isn’t true, what there is need now is that someone blames her for what she did, she must feel pain for it, it’s not sadism, it’s right, it’s what she deserves, okay, jack is an asshole but she blames him for everything lately, I mean, damn it, it’s not shameless! All these problems  derived from tara. It’s just her fault. Just her presence cause cancer, it’s extremely toxic for their relationship but everyone is so blind to see it.

Guest John Doe.
8 hours ago, Chester57 said:

I don’t know where you get that from.  Jack and Kayla both love Tara.  

Of course they two don’t understand that.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jashley13 said:

Think this might have been the longest one yet!

It was long but enjoyable.  Great work!  Despite what others may think, I don’t believe Tara is to blame for any of Jack & Kayla’s problems.  

Now what would make Kayla cry like that?  Her parents separating?  Guess we’ll find out soon enough.  Good job butting out of that situation, Jack.  There may be hope for you yet.

Guest John Doe.
On 5/16/2018 at 12:59 PM, Jashley13 said:

Chapter 98 is up! :) one more chapter and then it will be the end of the Saga. Think this might have been the longest one yet!

What did you mean? It’s not the last chapter.. really?

2 hours ago, Guest John Doe. said:

What did you mean? It’s not the last chapter.. really?

The author means that Chapter 99 will be the last one in the College Saga,  which has run longer than any of the others.  Jack and Kayla left for Iowa State beginning with Chapter 85 so that makes it fifteen chapters long.  Don’t sweat it— he’s got a long way to go yet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.