Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Next chapter will be up in the next couple days :) I apologize for not as many posts on here and I do miss dialogue with all of you. I’m actually in the middle of studying for certifications and promotion so...hope you can forgive me! But I just want you all to know that you still drive me to keep writing, even when I come up against the occasional block. Thanks for all your support and I will do my best to keep churning out stories that are worthy of your loyalty.

7 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

I apologize for not as many posts on here and I do miss dialogue with all of you. I’m actually in the middle of studying for certifications and promotion so...hope you can forgive me!

Yeah, it completely sucks when your day job gets in the way of the things you really want to do! :lol:  Maybe sometime you can fill us in on what you’ve been up to in the months since Boot Camp?  We know you can’t discuss the specific systems that you’ve been training with, but just a basic outline of what’s been going on in your day-to-day routine  would be pretty fascinating.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, Guest goodfan271 said:

Is it just me, or is Jack becoming even more unlikable then he already is? :( 

His constant angsting is grinding on me now.

That’s our boy Jack— he was born to suffer for our enjoyment. 

Very good chapter.  Kayla’s version of ‘tough love’ was well timed.  There’s nothing like your girlfriend calling you a pompous ass to make you stop and re-evaluate your life..  Well done!

I hope Jack has the common sense to keep this sex dream thing to himself.

Guest V3nomwolf

Hmmm, I wonder what is up with Jack's dreams? Also the part where Jack thought he heard Kayla say his name when he was going to the meeting has me thinking. I don't know what to think. I'm just reading and waiting for something big to happen.

21 hours ago, Guest V3nomwolf said:

Hmmm, I wonder what is up with Jack's dreams? 

Wanna hear my 2-cent theory?  2cents.gif  Of course you do!

Throughout the story, Jack has been a one-woman kind of guy.  He has stated a number of times that he isn’t interested in any girl except for Kayla.  Be that as it may, Jack is your prototypical 19-year old male (i.e. constantly horny).  Since arriving at college he has met (in alphabetical order) Amelia, Amy, Heather, Holly, Jenny, Jerica, Kaitlyn, Kim, Madelyn, Mary and Vanessa.   Maybe the plethora of nubile young ladies in close proximity is causing Jack to strain at the leash— at least when he’s asleep.  Recall that when Jack had sex dreams back in high school they involved a dark-haired girl he couldn’t identify.  He made the right decision to keep this to himself.

Why is Amanda trying so hard to justify dumping Grant?  Maybe she wants someone else instead?

Guest J.Doe

I’m waiting for the next anal scene, I mean, the first time they did it, jack was with a condom and the pleasure was 15% while kayla was overjoyed .. Without condom jack would like to do it everytime probably.

2 hours ago, Guest J.Doe said:

I’m waiting for the next anal scene

I’m waiting for Thomas to walk in while they’re doing it.  He’ll either faint dead away or have a stroke. :lol:

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, Chester57 said:

I’m waiting for Thomas to walk in while they’re doing it.  He’ll either faint dead away or have a stroke. :lol:

All kidding aside, I have a theory about Thomas and how he figures into Jack’s future.  Don’t want to say anything at this point except that the two of them won’t become the best of friends… or even casual friends.

Guest Brierthorn

This is a bit of spoilers for the people that haven't read the chapter. But what do we think, did Heather hear/notice or just Jack's imagination?

And to Jashley is that question going to be answered in a later chapter?

Guest J.Doe
On 3/22/2018 at 7:30 PM, Chester57 said:

All kidding aside, I have a theory about Thomas and how he figures into Jack’s future.  Don’t want to say anything at this point except that the two of them won’t become the best of friends… or even casual friends.

Oh no.. no.. I do hope that your theory isn’t that, no way, jack could kill himself..

Anyway, now I’m sure that her dream girl was heather.

Hey everyone, quick announcement! BashfulScribe has just posted a new chapter in his ‘The Good, The Bad, and The Molly’ story. It’s been quite a while since he’s posted but given his talent and the quality of his work, I think it would be a shame if he was not recognized. Go and read the new chapter and, if you haven’t, check out the other stuff he’s written. If you like my stuff, you will love his :)

Guest J.Doe
9 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Next chapter will be up tomorrow :) wish it could have happened today but had to finish up some other work

Hoping in the anal scene

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:59 PM, Guest Brierthorn said:

But what do we think, did Heather hear/notice or just Jack's imagination?

Oh yeah, she was laying awake waiting for the sex to happen.  Heather is envious of Kayla because she has Jack right there in the same building while her own boyfriend is back home.  I was half-expecting her to sit up and ask, “Can I play, too?”  You notice that Jack did compare the situation to their vacation with Tara.  If we’re lucky we might see our intrepid hero in another threesome.

Prediction—  Jack will come to regret his deal with Thomas.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, Guest J.Doe said:

Anyway, now I’m sure that her dream girl was heather.

I don’t know about that— Jack was having dreams about a dark-haired girl long before he met Heather.  Possibly his dream girl is a composite— the ‘anti-Kayla,’ so to speak.

Guest J.Doe
3 hours ago, Chester57 said:

I don’t know about that— Jack was having dreams about a dark-haired girl long before he met Heather.  Possibly his dream girl is a composite— the ‘anti-Kayla,’ so to speak.

Sometimes I think that jack suffers of hypersexuality but thank to kayla, he is able to resist...They have need to be alone for a while without think about their friends.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.