Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest V3nomWolf
On 12/20/2017 at 7:49 AM, Jashley13 said:

Chapter 87 is up! Hope you all enjoy! I doubt I’ll be able to have the next chapter out before Christmas but I hope you’re all spending the holidays happy and safe :)

Merry Christmas everyone and keep up with this amazing stort Jashley, it is amazing

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. This has not been the easiest year for me but thanks to all of your support and encouragement, I’ve been able to push through and come out clean on the other end. You are the best readers and fans any author could ever hope for. Enjoy your time with family or however you celebrate the season <3

Guest V3nomWolf
On 1/2/2018 at 5:13 PM, Jashley13 said:

New chapter is up! :) hope you all enjoy!

I really liked this chapter, Jack is sort of getting his humor back.  But I'm just waiting for something bad to happen. 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, Guest V3nomWolf said:

I really liked this chapter, Jack is sort of getting his humor back.  But I'm just waiting for something bad to happen. 

Finally got caught up.  A good couple of chapters, I thought.  Kayla’s admission that she’s happy that she came to Iowa State is exactly what Jack needed to hear since he was afraid she would be miserable so far from home.  Actually, I think Kayla is somewhat relieved to be away from her folks for a while.

Don’t know what kind trouble one or both of them will get into at this point.  Maybe Jack will get a scene partner who’s hot for him like Jessica was?

And Jack needs to call Tara and find out how she’s doing in her own dorm room. :)

Edited by Chester57

4 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Chapter 89 is up! Holy crap, am I really only 11 chapters away from hitting the big 100? Guess I better start blazing away if I hope to reach it this year!

Don’t rush anything!  Quality— not quantity.  Remember that we’re patient fans. :)

Well, that was unexpected.  Jack gives the worst audition of his acting career?  I know he’s been having some self-doubts lately, but I didn’t think he’d blow his first stage appearance in college.  Be interesting to see how Jack bounces back from this.  I bet he gets a ton of advice from Kayla, Rhona and Tara.  

I’m becoming increasingly convinced that Thomas is more than a bit weird.  Referring to Rap as ‘nigger music’ tells me that a religious upbringing was lost on him.  Jack’s not going to take much more of his crap.

Looking forward to the next one.

Hey everyone! So I know I usually go quite dead on these forums until a new chapter is posted and I know that doesn’t exactly give a lot of reason to come check here. Which I regret, because I love hearing from all of you. Well, I just had a really good day of writing and figured I come on here to make a quick post since...well, the Academy Award nominations were just announced and given that you all know how much I love film and based on a suggestion from a bit back, why not share my Top Ten Worst and Top Fifteen Best Films of 2017. Yes, I said top fifteen. There were just so many great films this year that I couldn’t contain them all to just a top ten. So here we go!

Top Fifteen Best Films of 2017

1. A Ghost Story
  2. Mother!
  3. Dunkirk
  4. Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
  5. War For the Planet of the Apes
  6. Baby Driver
  7. Get Out
  8. The Disaster Artist
  9. Beauty and the Beast
  10. Coco
  11. The Shape of Water
  12. Colossal
  13. Wonder Woman
  14. Call Me By Your Name
  15. Lady Bird

Honorable Mentions

Logan

Professor Marston and the Wonder Woman

It

The Big Sick

Logan Lucky

Top Ten Worst Films of 2017

1. Transformers: The Last Knight
  2. The Dark Tower
  3. Fifty Shades Darker
  4. The Emoji Movie
  5. Alien: Covenant
  6. The Mummy
  7. King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
  8. Power Rangers
  9. The Book of Henry
  10. The Snowman

Dishonorable Mentions

Flatliners

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

The Greatest Showman

Unforgettable

Let There Be Light

Thanks for the list!  I’ll watch your Top Fifteen as they become available on Amazon and Netflix.  Haven’t been to an actual movie theater in a couple years.  Sitting in one of those seats for two-plus hours is torture.  Give me my leather recliner and plasma screen, my own bathroom and my own snacks.

Am I getting old?  Yeah…  :mellow:

I’m really starting to like this College Saga.  It’s similar to the early chapters when we were first getting to know the characters.  Jack’s crushing setback of not making the cast reminded me of the time when he read on Facebook that Craig and Kayla were a couple.  He bounced back with a little help from friends/family and appears to be doing the same thing now.

Two things—  a) I suspect that Jack has a thing for Holly but doesn’t realize it yet, and— b) he’s going to get into some kind of trouble at the picnic.  Good chapter.

Guest TasDave

Star Wars was a massive let down, it retroactively makes The Force Awakens worse. 

Also, has Jack regressed to the age of a 6 year old? His whole approach is very " I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!!!"

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, Guest TasDave said:

Also, has Jack regressed to the age of a 6 year old? His whole approach is very " I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!!!"

You’ve got a point.  Maybe it’s because Holly blew him off about hanging out together and then Jack doesn’t get paired with her for scene work.  Lousy attitude all around.  He needs to suck it up and stop whining.  Considering that he just spent the weekend boffing Kayla, one would think that he’d be in a much better mood.

Edited by Chester57

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.